Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 05:54:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Let's talk about the Crewe Alexandra game  (Read 2383 times)

selby

• VSC Member
Re: Let's talk about the Crewe Alexandra game
« Reply #30 on March 09, 2024, 07:37:08 pm by selby »
  Hard to pick anyone out in that display, a proper shift put in all over the pitch in fairness, and very little disruption to play despite loads of substitutes and against a decent side.
  keep that up and we can finish the season well which has got to be the aim.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on March 09, 2024, 08:42:02 pm by ncRover »
He’s nothing special on the ball but Harrison Biggins ran his blood to water today. Terrific shift.

Also, Westbrooke instantly calmed that midfield down and put in a strong defensive display. He needs a new contract tying down ASAP.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on March 10, 2024, 04:54:13 am by Colemans Left Hook »
I'm in a right tangle on Satdi.

I had a tenner on Crewe at 80/1 to win the title.

They won't, but if they win the next two or three, there'll be a decent cash out.

The odds at the top are barmy. Wrexham are two points above Crewe and have a tougher run in. They are 4/1.

glad to see you are a bit savey odds wise - i realised a while ago you had the top half bet with sky sports - as i have told you all the others are Dick Turpin merchants regarding cashing out. At least he wore a mask when robbing you.

You know how to do the back calculation to work out what odds you are "giving them " when you cash out

When Gaz lad said he had backed Salford for relegation (40/1)I toyed with the idea of backing Salford at 25/1 for a top half finish having nearly backed Tranni at 16/1 when they held Mansfield & Clough said they were in a false position 2nd bottom i was pi$$ed off missing the boat so left it

Consequently I left that tempting same 80/1 Crewe alone having thought about it pre the Morecambe collapse

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on April 19, 2024, 11:18:56 am by Colin C No.3 »
I thoroughly expect us to win on Saturday in fact, I expect us to win our next four games starting against Crewe.

Of course I actually meant our next eleven games!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012