Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 11:14:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rugby League Betfred Championship  (Read 1440 times)

Jemmo

• Forum Member
Re: Rugby League Betfred Championship
« Reply #30 on April 21, 2024, 05:27:46 pm by Jemmo »
Dons got back to winning ways today, completing the double over Barrow this weekend. Again with a dominating second half where we scored plenty and conceded none.

That's 2 wins from the first 5 games, which I'm pretty sure all Dons fans would have taken

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on April 21, 2024, 07:56:36 pm by tyke1962 »
Dons got back to winning ways today, completing the double over Barrow this weekend. Again with a dominating second half where we scored plenty and conceded none.

That's 2 wins from the first 5 games, which I'm pretty sure all Dons fans would have taken

It's a solid start for the Dons because you've had two games against ourselves ( Trinity ) and Fev in that first five games .

Had a very enjoyable afternoon at Batley this afternoon in glorious sunshine .

The famous Batley slope is some sight when you enter the ground , you can hardly believe just how steep it is for professional sport .

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on April 22, 2024, 02:56:15 pm by Mike_F »
I used to be based out of the Fox's building at the bottom of that hill (worked for a different part oo the parent organisation). You could walk down a corridor on the second floor and exit at ground level!

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on April 22, 2024, 09:35:00 pm by scawsby steve »

It's a solid start for the Dons because you've had two games against ourselves ( Trinity ) and Fev in that first five games .

The famous Batley slope is some sight when you enter the ground , you can hardly believe just how steep it is for professional sport .

Sorry to be pedantic, Tyke, but we've only played Trinity once.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on April 23, 2024, 06:05:52 am by tyke1962 »

Sorry to be pedantic, Tyke, but we've only played Trinity once.

I know Steve , doesn't read how I meant it , you've played Sheffield Eagles too in the first five games so a tough start .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012