Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 09:55:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alex Ferguson  (Read 4416 times)

Keith Myath

Alex Ferguson
« on March 01, 2011, 11:13:10 pm by Keith Myath »
Unbelievable comments against the referee tonight, after what happend against Wigan. The red two faced tw@t has outdone himself, a whole new low in the world that is football today

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

VikingJames

Re: Alex Ferguson
« Reply #1 on March 01, 2011, 11:17:02 pm by VikingJames »
I find it amazing that a club who thought that elbowing somebody in the head was okay 3 days ago, are now moaning about a penalty decision tonight which was probably the correct decision.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 01, 2011, 11:26:30 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"VikingJames\" post=144484
I find it amazing that a club who thought that elbowing somebody in the head was okay 3 days ago, are now moaning about a penalty decision tonight which was probably the correct decision.

Who cares about these 'bigtime Charlies' anyway, Prem. football is a waste of time these days. As for Fergie and his twisted logic..........who gives a toss really.
Their lot have almost wrecked the game over their relationship with sky . The destruction of most footy teams has been allowed to happen on their watch. :angry:

phllvslc

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 01, 2011, 11:31:24 pm by phllvslc »
God I cannot stand Ferguson

Ten Mile Banker

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 01, 2011, 11:41:27 pm by Ten Mile Banker »
I think he is the best manager this country has ever seen!

intake rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 01, 2011, 11:50:52 pm by intake rover »
b*llocks, its brian clough

Ten Mile Banker

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on March 02, 2011, 12:03:16 am by Ten Mile Banker »
Out of the 2 I know who I'd rather have.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 02, 2011, 12:18:43 am by Mr1Croft »
Let's face it, ever since he was awarded 'sir' he thinks he is cheif of the FA, but he is so predictable, you know what he is going to say every game, if United lose and their was a questionable referee decision he blames it on that, rather than the fact that his team failed to outshine Chelsea in every area of the pitch in the second half.

Although I must say after watching the game, the 4 minutes of Stoppage time was possibly the most comfortable for Chelsea in the entire match, wonder how many other teams can be leading 2-1 against Man U and spend the last 4 minutes with the ball only spending 10 seconds in Chelsea's half.

paddymacca

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on March 02, 2011, 12:21:12 am by paddymacca »
Unbelievable comments against the referee tonight, after what happend against Wigan. The red two faced tw@t has outdone himself, a whole new low in the world that is football today

You both obviously never saw what happened in the game then, and are clearly against anything United get or do because you can't stand them. The referee made THREE appalling decisions against united tonight. Regardless of what happened on Saturday and regardless of it being United the refereeing in this country is at times disgrace.

What i don't get is fans across the country who clearly can't stand Man United moan at everything they do but can never accept or admit to when they themselves have been clearly cheated. Wayne Rooney should clearly have been punished for what he did on saturday, agreed. But it happens all the time. Terry does it, so has Gerrard, yet when the FA fails to ban them, people think thats acceptable :unsure:  

Ashely Cole takes a loaded harmful weapon to his place of work and shoots a kid a point blank range, and hardly anything is done. But if he was a Manchester United player, he would have been on the front page for months and crucified by the press and football fans up and down england until he was locked up and they threw away the key.

I know I'm going to get a lot of stick on here for sticking up for United but so what, i know its hard for people to accept, but believe it or not, United are at times hard done by as well, its everyones hatred for them which blocks there view of this.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 02, 2011, 12:42:19 am by not on facebook »
paddymacc massive part of football either you at top/middle/bottom of league is swings
and roundabouts.

united been one of top teams in country will allways attact media hype on whatever.

as for fans form all over country giving united grief as you put it might well be down
to FACT that wherever you go you will allways unearth the armchair united fan.

you know the type of fan,never been to a game but love to talk/spout as if they have
down in yer local pub.thats what i think that rubs fans up about united.

paddymacca

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 02, 2011, 01:01:15 am by paddymacca »
good point oslo.

I don't mind admitting, as i have mentioned before on the forum that i am a United fan. Being born in Doncaster and lived here all my life i have supported Rovers and go to as many games as i can. I am 23 years old, and started supporting United when i was 4. My grandad bought me a United strip and my dad took me to so many games from the age of 8 or 9 (memory is a bit rubbish). I still go now when i can and when Rovers aren't at home.

But regardless of this, i have always supported Rovers as i am so proud of where i come from and where i live. I was here during the bad days and all the way through the conference years as a little kid. I buy the new shirt every season and am a member of the Rovers alliance.

Of course like every football fan, i have an opinion, and weather people agree or not i will always try to be honest with my criticism of other fans and teams. I can accept that United are hated up and down the country, but at the same time just wanted to point out that they do, sometimes have decisions, big decisions, go against them.

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on March 02, 2011, 01:09:00 am by Chris »
Good of Ferguson to ignore the Chelsea goal which was ruled out for... oh wait, f**k all.

paddymacca

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 02, 2011, 01:14:35 am by paddymacca »
Chelsea never had a goal ruled out. The referee had already blown the whistle for a foul before the chelsea player even had the shot. So there is no goal to rule out is there.

Why do you think Van Der Sar made no attempt to save it or any Utd defender made any attempt to block it.

Technically, by the letter of the law, the chelsea player who put it in the back of the net should have been booked for not giving United the ball back and kicking it away :laugh:

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on March 02, 2011, 01:21:03 am by Chris »
There was no foul to blow for.

paddymacca

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on March 02, 2011, 01:24:12 am by paddymacca »
Just like there was no foul to blow for when chelsea were awarded a penalty.

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on March 02, 2011, 01:39:09 am by Chris »
:laugh: It was a penalty, the best team won and Whisky nose was left crying over spilt milk. :cry:

Arsenal for the title. :thumbsup:

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on March 02, 2011, 02:23:34 am by Viking Don »
Sure I can smell Manure.

Best result possible though. 3 nil at Darby and Jones.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on March 02, 2011, 06:26:02 am by Donnywolf »
Quote from: \"Keith Myath\" post=144481

AGREED 100% - Lets hope someone can now take the title off the dummy spitting / referee (usually) in back pocket / different rules for him and the rest of Managers (and in the past people in society as well) git if you see what I mean

All that and MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY a win for Rovers - does life get any better :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

paddymacca

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on March 02, 2011, 11:43:48 am by paddymacca »
AGREED 100% - Lets hope someone can now take the title off the dummy spitting / referee (usually) in back pocket / different rules for him and the rest of Managers (and in the past people in society as well) git if you see what I mean

It was a penalty, the best team won and Whisky nose was left crying over spilt milk.  

Arsenal for the title.

Just proves my earlier point really. Simple reason why everyone hates United. Because there successful. :)

BillieJA

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on March 02, 2011, 11:52:33 am by BillieJA »
Quote from: \"paddymacca\" post=144580

It was a penalty, the best team won and Whisky nose was left crying over spilt milk.  

Arsenal for the title.

Just proves my earlier point really. Simple reason why everyone hates United. Because there successful. :)

Or maybe because they can't stand the hypocrisy of Alex Ferguson?

It shocked me at Derby the amount of our fans cheering Man Utd's half time score. What if we played them in the cup in following seasons? Where would loyalty lie?

paddymacca

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on March 02, 2011, 12:09:51 pm by paddymacca »
Quote from: \"BillieJA\" post=144582

Arsenal for the title.

It shocked me at Derby the amount of our fans cheering Man Utd's half time score. What if we played them in the cup in following seasons? Where would loyalty lie?

With the Rovers of course. I am a United fan, but i was born an raised here in Donny and it i think is important to support your home town team no matter what or who the opponent. I can't help supporting United, you know how it is i was introduced to them at a very early age and it has stuck ever since and i would never change it, but i am a proud Doncaster lad and i go and cheer the lads on as much as i can (when i can afford it of course ;) )

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on March 02, 2011, 12:19:20 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
The quickest way to stop any manager whinging about what the referee missed is for the FA to say to them \"Right, if you publicly moan about the referee, we've got footage of the whole match, we will go through that footage and examine EVERYTHING that the ref has missed. And hand out some retrospective yellow and red cards to any player who got away with fouls/pushes/playacting/shirt-pulling etc. etc. the ref missed. From both teams.\"

Guaranteed not a peep from the whingers if that was implemented.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on March 02, 2011, 12:21:07 pm by Donnywolf »

Arsenal for the title.

I am afraid you are WRONG WRONG WRONG
I lived through Liverpools rise and considerable success in all Competitions - when they used to win 1-0 almost every game and I have NEVER disliked them at all.

Hope they win this Saturday as well !

paddymacca

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on March 02, 2011, 12:21:25 pm by paddymacca »
I actually agree with you Glyn_Wigley.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on March 02, 2011, 12:25:34 pm by Donnywolf »
Just proves my earlier point really. Simple reason why everyone hates United. Because there successful. :)[/quote]

Top bit WRONG

Bottom comment absolutely \"on the money\" + I always want the hordes of armchair fans Man U who say \"we will win this \" \" we will win that\" but have never been to see them play EVER - to be disappointed at EVERY opportunity

paddymacca

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on March 02, 2011, 12:28:25 pm by paddymacca »
Quote from: \"DONNYWOLF\" post=144591

Arsenal for the title.

I am afraid you are WRONG WRONG WRONG
I lived through Liverpools rise and considerable success in all Competitions - when they used to win 1-0 almost every game and I have NEVER disliked them at all.

Hope they win this Saturday as well !

Its not weather i'm wrong, it more my opinion on it as i see it. Maybe people's dislike of Fergie is because he says what he thinks and....oh yeah....he is successful.

By the way, they play sunday not saturday.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on March 02, 2011, 12:33:30 pm by Thinwhiteduke »

Nope...for me its because of my hatred for Ferguson and his constant 'woe is us' attitude. He sucks up to SKY like some leching old drunkard....yet, like the child he is, wont speak to the BBC after they CORRECTLY exposed his son for the fiddling cheat he is.

Lets just hope the FA take appropriate action against him, for his disgusting comments regarding the referee last night, any other manager would be punished so we shall wait and see if double standards are applied.

paddymacca

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on March 02, 2011, 12:35:48 pm by paddymacca »
Bottom comment absolutely \"on the money\" + I always want the hordes of armchair fans Man U who say \"we will win this \" \" we will win that\" but have never been to see them play EVER - to be disappointed at EVERY opportunity

So your basically saying you want united to fail because the supporters want them to win everything but don't go to a game? :unsure:

paddymacca

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on March 02, 2011, 12:38:11 pm by paddymacca »
Quote from: \"Thinwhiteduke\" post=144598

Nope...for me its because of my hatred for Ferguson and his constant 'woe is us' attitude. He sucks up to SKY like some leching old drunkard....yet, like the child he is, wont speak to the BBC after they CORRECTLY exposed his son for the fiddling cheat he is.

Lets just hope the FA take appropriate action against him, for his disgusting comments regarding the referee last night, any other manager would be punished so we shall wait and see if double standards are applied.

So nothing to do with United and there football then.

paddymacca

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on March 02, 2011, 01:00:43 pm by paddymacca »
Just want to point out at this point i appreciate any opinions anyone has on this subject and i don't want to come across as if respect people because of their views. I am not saying anyone isn't respecting mine views but after all this is what a forum is about and i don't think any less of my fellow rovers supporters for (maybe) disliking me because i support united. I am passionate about Rovers, United and football as a whole and can appreciate a good argument about these sort of topics.

So, yeah, sorry if i come across to strong on this subject.

At least we share are affinity for the Rovers eh guys :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012