Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 20, 2024, 12:47:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: fcuking real madrid and barca  (Read 4063 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
fcuking real madrid and barca
« on April 27, 2011, 08:17:56 pm by not on facebook »
70mins gone and six words

'me mam has hit me harder'

pissing dissgrace,all that tallent on the pitch from
both sides and all they contrive to do is play to get
the other player booked then sent off.

some football teams cant lay in bed straight along with the
powers that be fro doing bugger all about it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
Re: fcuking real madrid and barca
« Reply #1 on April 27, 2011, 08:26:44 pm by CusworthRovers »
At last a goal for this WWF bout. Every player who has gone down as incorporated a roly poly of 10yds and screaming out so much pain.

The sent off special one has his work cut out now

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 27, 2011, 08:43:26 pm by Filo »
How come every time they nearly get touched they go down like they`ve been shot in the head?

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 27, 2011, 08:51:57 pm by MrFrost »
Messi.

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 27, 2011, 08:58:39 pm by Wiltshire Exile »
Call themselves sportsmen? A truly shocking spectacle. Mind you, we have more than our fair share of cheats in this country, and you know what?..............most of them don't give a toss about the integrity of the game and have no respect whatsoever for the fans who are watching. It's made worse by the managers who refuse to condemn their players for diving/simulating/cheating yet show  breathtaking hypocrisy by doing just that when the opposition do the very same thing.

Not one of them would last 5 minutes in a rugby league/union match. When was the last time you saw rugby players, (either code), try to cheat, feign injury or surround the referee and try to get the opposition sent off?
Answer: I bet you haven't.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 27, 2011, 09:05:20 pm by Donnywolf »
Cant agree MORE

A miserable set of tw**s with no sportsmanship given or shown by either Team

Punctuated thankfully by Messi'S individual brilliance

Muttley

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 27, 2011, 09:07:38 pm by Muttley »
It's about time the refs were given the ability to book any player who wants to do their job for them.

stuey

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 27, 2011, 09:16:18 pm by stuey »
Quote from: \"Wiltshire Exile\" post=153824
When was the last time you saw rugby players, (either code), try to cheat, feign injury or surround the referee and try to get the opposition sent off?

Really? Isn't this cheating then? Bloodgate

Or do the holier than thou rugby fans choose to ignore this????

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 27, 2011, 09:21:35 pm by mushRTID »
Rugby's shite, shouldnt be mentioned in the same breath as football.

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 27, 2011, 09:22:53 pm by The L J Monk »
It's about time UEFA did something about the fans as well. Yet again a Madrid crowd subjects a black player to constant monkey chanting. The treatment of Alves - despite his histrionics - was deplorable.

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 27, 2011, 09:28:16 pm by DonnyNoel »
Its a point I've made plenty of times before - as long as the spoils of victory far outweigh the punishments (a pitiful yellow card or a £5,000 fine) then players will push the boundaries further each season.

A UN peacekeeping force would have struggled to keep order tonight.

(that Messi goal was alright though!)

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 27, 2011, 09:29:55 pm by rover-n-out »
This should have been a wonderfil spectacle with two of the world's best footballing teams on display.
Instead, it was great entertainment for all the wrong reasons, with all the cynical histrionics, and deplorable tactics on display. LMFAO sat there watching that. Thank God for Messi!!

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 27, 2011, 09:33:19 pm by not on facebook »
iam sick to the back teeth when football fans and media have their w**k fest over barcas football.

true they do play football thats not from this planet,but that never takes away the sly side
of their game.

i know the madrid players were at it too,but barca
did not start to play football untill the madrid player was sent off.

it was the same when they paleyd aresnal in london
to some extent with barca players upto normall kidding the ref tatics.

only one player on that pitch plays football the correct way mr messi.the rest spoil their own games
by trying to kid the officals.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 27, 2011, 09:43:02 pm by tommy toes »
It's no good expecting FIFA or Uefa to do something about it. It's their fault. Since they made it a non contact sport by ordering refs to clamp down on nearly everything, players have been diving around and making the most of every slight contact. Refs these days get a bollocking  if they don't punish fouls and so called violent conduct.
Blatter and his ilk have ruined the game at the top level and until someone with common sense takes over it will continue

GM-MarkB

« Reply #14 on April 27, 2011, 09:58:10 pm by GM-MarkB »
Quote from: \"The L J Monk\" post=153839
It's about time UEFA did something about the fans as well. Yet again a Madrid crowd subjects a black player to constant monkey chanting. The treatment of Alves - despite his histrionics - was deplorable.

According to another thread this is just banter...isn't it ??

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on April 27, 2011, 10:01:51 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Quote from: \"oslorovers\" post=153843
iam sick to the back teeth when football fans and media have their w**k fest over barcas football.

true they do play football thats not from this planet

Is that not a huge contradiction?

Pretty much the best footballing side in the world - I certainly hope they go on to win the Champions League, hopefully by battering Man Utd by 5, maybe 6 goals at Wembley.

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on April 27, 2011, 10:06:17 pm by Wiltshire Exile »
Quote from: \"mushRTID\" post=153836
Rugby's shite, shouldnt be mentioned in the same breath as football.

Yet another intelligent contribution to a serious thread.

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on April 27, 2011, 10:12:41 pm by Wiltshire Exile »
Quote from: \"stuey\" post=153834
When was the last time you saw rugby players, (either code), try to cheat, feign injury or surround the referee and try to get the opposition sent off?

Really? Isn't this cheating then? Bloodgate Or do the holier than thou rugby fans choose to ignore this????

Fair comment, but I would suggest it was very much an exception. Plus the club concerned and the officials were very heavily punished by the RFU. I couldn't see the FA punishing Man U or Arsenal in a similar manner.
And, no, I'm not a rugby fan, but I do have a sneaking admiration for the way the game is governed and for the players who generally play the game honestly and have respect for the officials and supporters.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on April 27, 2011, 11:48:33 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Quote from: \"Wiltshire Exile\" post=153859

Really? Isn't this cheating then? Bloodgate Or do the holier than thou rugby fans choose to ignore this????

Fair comment, but I would suggest it was very much an exception. Plus the club concerned and the officials were very heavily punished by the RFU. I couldn't see the FA punishing Man U or Arsenal in a similar manner.
And, no, I'm not a rugby fan, but I do have a sneaking admiration for the way the game is governed and for the players who generally play the game honestly and have respect for the officials and supporters.

Give me a break. Cheating has been endemic in rugby (of both codes) since the game was invented (by a cheat).

Look at scrums in League. The cheating at the put in is so ingrained that no-one ever even mentions it any more. Look at line-outs in Union. Lifting was so widespread that they changed to rules to allow it.

Look at forward passes in Union - if they applied the law properly, 70% of flowing moves would be stopped immediately.

And a second-row forward smashing out the teeth of the opposition hooker with a fist swung under his own front row is \"just part of the game\".

There is no sport more surrounded in sanctimony than Rugby. It's the sport that brushed off the fact that an England captain snorted coke off a prostitute's belly and let him come back into the fold (picture the scene if that had been John Terry). It sees a Welsh international getting kaylied and driving a golf buggy down the M5 as a bit of high jinks (imagine if that had been Ryan Giggs).

It's all just good lads letting their hair down - but when it's a footballer doing the same thing, it's the end of f**king civilization.

Give Rugby plc companies for clubs, 24/7 media interest and the possibility of £250k a week salaries, and see what they would be like then.

EDIT: Oh Aye. And Will Carling.

Apart from being the most boring t**t to ever walk God's earth, he shagged Princess Diana. And since cuckolding the heir to the throne is still a treasonable offence, how come they didn't offski his head? Was it because he was an England rugger star?

I'll 'kin guarantee that they decapitate Frank Lampard if he ever tires of the heavenly caresses of Louise and decides to slips Camilla one up trap two.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on April 28, 2011, 12:20:07 am by RobTheRover »
Quote from: \"BillyStubbsTears\" post=153864

Give me a break. Cheating has been endemic in rugby (of both codes) since the game was invented (by a cheat).

Look at scrums in League. The cheating at the put in is so ingrained that no-one ever even mentions it any more. Look at line-outs in Union. Lifting was so widespread that they changed to rules to allow it.

Look at forward passes in Union - if they applied the law properly, 70% of flowing moves would be stopped immediately.

And a second-row forward smashing out the teeth of the opposition hooker with a fist swung under his own front row is \"just part of the game\".

There is no sport more surrounded in sanctimony than Rugby. It's the sport that brushed off the fact that an England captain snorted coke off a prostitute's belly and let him come back into the fold (picture the scene if that had been John Terry). It sees a Welsh international getting kaylied and driving a golf buggy down the M5 as a bit of high jinks (imagine if that had been Ryan Giggs).

It's all just good lads letting their hair down - but when it's a footballer doing the same thing, it's the end of f**king civilization.

Give Rugby plc companies for clubs, 24/7 media interest and the possibility of £250k a week salaries, and see what they would be like then.

Apart from being the most boring t**t to ever walk God's earth, he shagged Princess Diana. And since cuckolding the heir to the throne is still a treasonable offence, how come they didn't offski his head? Was it because he was an England rugger star?

I'll 'kin guarantee that they decapitate Frank Lampard if he ever tires of the heavenly caresses of Louise and decides to slips Camilla one up trap two.

Frank Lampard is rattling Louise????  I bet Jamie Redknapp is livid!

Anyway, I agree on Rugger being a bit of a thugs paradise.  I was captain of the forwards at school, playing tight head prop, and I lost count of the number of hookers noses I smashed all over their faces with a well timed headbut in the first scrum of the game.  Being tighthead, you can then lock their head down with your shoulder, and they have no chance of getting the ball.  

And this was taught to me by my PE teacher!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on April 28, 2011, 12:22:22 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Quote from: \"RobTheRover\" post=153867

Frank Lampard is rattling Louise????  I bet Jamie Redknapp is livid!

Anyway, I agree on Rugger being a bit of a thugs paradise.  I was captain of the forwards at school, playing tight head prop, and I lost count of the number of hookers noses I smashed all over their faces with a well timed headbut in the first scrum of the game.  Being tighthead, you can then lock their head down with your shoulder, and they have no chance of getting the ball.  

Yeah alreight. Some of us start winding down mentally at this time, unlike you who seems to have Thatcher-like powers of coping with sleep deprivation.

I've got my eye on you spadger. I reckon you're a mole...

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on April 28, 2011, 12:30:30 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Quote from: \"RobTheRover\" post=153867

Our PE teacher had been flanker for Waterloo RUFC, then Rotherham in the 70s and 80s. He looked like Ian Botham with a nose broken 25 times.

He tried rugger on us once in PE lessons then gave it up as a bad job. He then spent the next five years kicking the living shite out of anybody who f**ked him about in PE lessons, including the educationally sub-normal kid who chucked a javelin at the wrong time and nearly kebabbed him.

He knew the square root of f**k all about football, but he didn't half turn us in the football team into a bunch of rough-arsed bas**rds. By the 5th year, we were kicking the living bejaysus out of anybody in the Dearne Valley. Not me, like - I was the Gary Kimble-esque fleet-footed winger who put the icing on the violent cake.

keyser_soze

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on April 28, 2011, 07:11:05 am by keyser_soze »

brilliant BST!

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on April 28, 2011, 07:30:01 am by The Red Baron »
Quote from: \"Muttley\" post=153828
It's about time the refs were given the ability to book any player who wants to do their job for them.

They have, although invariably they choose not to use it because they know they won't be backed up by the authorities.

I did feel sorry for the ref last night- he had an impossible job.

UEFA should fine both clubs several million euros and tell the ref for the second leg that if he dishes out a load of cards they'll back him to the hilt. Will that happen? Will pigs fly?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on April 28, 2011, 07:51:07 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Quote from: \"The L J Monk\" post=153839

They should have called him a poof instead.

Apparently that's acceptable as being part of what football's all about.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on April 28, 2011, 12:18:07 pm by benaldo »
I think the argument revolves around the nature of footballers to fall to the ground in a theatrical manner to gain an unfair advantage. Rugby players tend not to do this because to do so would mean they were too frail and weak to be a man and stand up to a clout in the gob etc. Footballers unfortunately make themselves look like they are made of paper in their pathetic cheating attempts. I was a little upset to see O'Connor do this very thing the other match in an attempt to cheat a penalty out of the ref, all he did was make himself look like a cheat with no strength at all in his body. I think that's the difference. Oh, and in Union if anyone so much as swears at a ref it's a 10 yard advantage, then 10 minutes in the dugout, something I think should be put into the football rules. Then again, rugby is a more honest game in my opinion and the governing body tries very hard to stamp out cheating and punishments are severe, rules are tight, officials are backed up and protected, and are generally good! I guess rugby is a more \"serious\" game in that people can, and do, actually die playing it, so rules have to be tight. Football is not in the same physical league by a long, long, way. It's turning into WWF, we'll be signing Hulk Hogan in the summer.........

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on April 28, 2011, 01:01:59 pm by CusworthRovers »
....I can't see Hulk leaving Porto to be honest.

I think it might be more about the money Benny boy. Stakes are too high in Footy, far more to lose etc etc, hence 'I will do anything to win a footy match' attitude. I may be making an obvious point here, but it's difficult to get a player sent off/sin binned in Rugger, as players are expected to batter each other in the laws of the game......so if somebody batters you with a crunch tackle, there's no point rolling around as nothing will come your way (aside the Physio) and that is what the norm is.

Also, In all the years JOC has been here, I've never seen him take a dive. I've never seen him cheat or do anything dirty on the pitch. A good honest solid pro, is what many would deem him. I thought he was fouled and I wouldn't label him or any of our players a cheat....harsh words Benny boy.

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on April 28, 2011, 01:46:55 pm by DonnyNoel »
Quote from: \"CusworthRovers\" post=153921
....I can't see Hulk leaving Porto to be honest.

I think it might be more about the money Benny boy. Stakes are too high in Footy, far more to lose etc etc, hence 'I will do anything to win a footy match' attitude. I may be making an obvious point here, but it's difficult to get a player sent off/sin binned in Rugger, as players are expected to batter each other in the laws of the game......so if somebody batters you with a crunch tackle, there's no point rolling around as nothing will come your way (aside the Physio) and that is what the norm is.

Also, In all the years JOC has been here, I've never seen him take a dive. I've never seen him cheat or do anything dirty on the pitch. A good honest solid pro, is what many would deem him. I thought he was fouled and I wouldn't label him or any of our players a cheat....harsh words Benny boy.

Much as I love the guy (no chanting please!) it was a clear dive against Preston. It was clear at the time and even more clear from his body language as he ran back to position.

The \"cheat\" thing is open to interpretation on so many levels in football. Kicking the ball away. Appealing for a throw in you know isn't yours. Shirt pulling at corners.

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on April 28, 2011, 03:23:08 pm by Wiltshire Exile »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=153909
I think the argument revolves around the nature of footballers to fall to the ground in a theatrical manner to gain an unfair advantage. Rugby players tend not to do this because to do so would mean they were too frail and weak to be a man and stand up to a clout in the gob etc. Footballers unfortunately make themselves look like they are made of paper in their pathetic cheating attempts. I was a little upset to see O'Connor do this very thing the other match in an attempt to cheat a penalty out of the ref, all he did was make himself look like a cheat with no strength at all in his body. I think that's the difference. Oh, and in Union if anyone so much as swears at a ref it's a 10 yard advantage, then 10 minutes in the dugout, something I think should be put into the football rules. Then again, rugby is a more honest game in my opinion and the governing body tries very hard to stamp out cheating and punishments are severe, rules are tight, officials are backed up and protected, and are generally good! I guess rugby is a more \"serious\" game in that people can, and do, actually die playing it, so rules have to be tight. Football is not in the same physical league by a long, long, way. It's turning into WWF, we'll be signing Hulk Hogan in the summer.........

Excellent post, totally agree. Despite the 'thuggery' in rugby, players would be virtually ostracised if they attempted to cheat as their counterparts do in football. The fans wouldn't stand for it either. As much as football has been an enormous part of my life for well over 50 years it grieves to say that it has virtually lost all its integrity and respect and that this has permeated right down to the lowest level of non-league. I still referee a bit on a Sunday morning and to see players copy their so-called heroes is truly sickening. Messrs Mascherano, Ronaldo, Savage et al have a lot to answer for.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on April 28, 2011, 04:34:34 pm by The Red Baron »

As a student of the last government, I thought you would know that they abolished the death penalty for the few remaining offences for which it could (theoretically) be handed down- High Treason, Piracy on the High Seas and Arson in Naval dockyards.

Pity they didn't retain it for \"Arson in Football Grounds\" or we could have said goodbye to Uncle Ken for good!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012