Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 11:33:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: just heard  (Read 1690 times)

rovgers

• Forum Member
just heard
« on April 30, 2011, 11:13:50 am by rovgers »
Leicester fans in Donny carrying some form of cannisters a couple o fellas in my local said they were showin em off in the boozer dont know what theyd contain!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: just heard
« Reply #1 on April 30, 2011, 11:20:59 am by RedJ »
They'll not get into the Keepmoat with them.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 30, 2011, 11:29:44 am by jonnydog »
If its been mentioned on here then I guarentee South Yorkshires finest will have been tipped off and they will be on the look out, they also will have tipped off Keepmoat and as Red says, they wont get far with them.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 30, 2011, 06:02:28 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"jonnydog\" post=154256
If its been mentioned on here then I guarentee South Yorkshires finest will have been tipped off and they will be on the look out, they also will have tipped off Keepmoat and as Red says, they wont get far with them.

Good job they remembered to bring these canisters after all .........THEY LEFT THEIR VOCAL CHORDS AT HOME !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :rtid: :rtid: :rtid: :rtid:

They have to be both the ugliest and quietist fans we've seen all season at the KM, full of bollox before but little at the game. Numerically strong but vocally piss weak in essence. :thumbdown:

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 30, 2011, 06:17:22 pm by MrFrost »
Worst fans all season. I was sat near them and could hear our fans more, and thats saying something.

phil o sophical

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 30, 2011, 06:49:31 pm by phil o sophical »
that might explain the smoke coming from under the stands at the away end then

Muttley

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 30, 2011, 06:57:59 pm by Muttley »
Quote from: \"phil o sophical\" post=154428

Bit of an internal dispute amongst Leicester fans at halftime and a smoke canister was set off apparently.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 30, 2011, 07:26:46 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"Muttley\" post=154437
Quote from: \"phil o sophical\" post=154428

Bit of an internal dispute amongst Leicester fans at halftime and a smoke canister was set off apparently.

I was speaking to a couple of them before the match and they said they had had ''infighting'' all season and had enough of these 'd**khead chavs spoiling their days out supporting their club'. I know we have some right cocks supporting us and the odd fracas  but nothing on the continuous scale they described to me.........thank God. :S

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 30, 2011, 08:22:08 pm by ravenrover »
They were at it at The Toad pre-game plenty of mouth and chanting about going to Wembeleeeee, couldn't see thet one though 6 points behind and a lousy goal difference. You go for a decent quiet pint and all you get is that lot, worst visiting supporters that have been there all season, well at least they were kept pretty quiet in the KM.

DonnyHodge

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 30, 2011, 08:28:35 pm by DonnyHodge »
Can confirm via a leicester mate. There was indeed a fight in the away end at HT. smoke canisters were let off and they \"arent usual travelling foxes\"

Rios

• VSC Member

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 30, 2011, 08:55:42 pm by RedJ »
Is it me or does the away stand look different inside to the home end?

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on April 30, 2011, 09:56:03 pm by Rios »
Quote from: \"RedJ\" post=154547
Is it me or does the away stand look different inside to the home end?

North stand is the only one I haven't been in, but it looks pretty similar to the south one on that clip.  Difference might be because of the way the stand can be segregated, making the entraces in different places than the other stands and there will be temporary walls to segregate the concourse.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012