Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 11:27:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The power shift in South Yorkshire.......  (Read 1346 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
The power shift in South Yorkshire.......
« on April 30, 2011, 07:47:59 pm by Filo »
.....is complete, goodbye Sheffield United :byebye

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: The power shift in South Yorkshire.......
« Reply #1 on April 30, 2011, 07:49:25 pm by RedJ »
JR is Nostradamus!

Marmite Man

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 30, 2011, 07:51:21 pm by Marmite Man »
For all the people of Doncaster who elected to pick a \"big club\" from up the M18/M1 when growing up instead of their hometown team....

Up Yours and enjoy the Paints Trophy.

DN3Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 30, 2011, 07:57:06 pm by DN3Rover »
Yesssssssssss! Im over the moon they went down. But the real question they will be asking each other is how can such a big team like theirs be relegated? ;) After making that prediction of taking us to the second tier when John Ryan first became chairman and then predicting that ourselves and Barnsley would soon be the better teams than our two Sheffield neighbours i wonder what his next prediction is when he looks in his crystal ball :silly:

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 30, 2011, 08:00:35 pm by mushRTID »
Lets just calm down. Its not nice to see any team go down and not to mention we lose another local derby. And lets not forget they helped us stay up in their place by selling us Billy who's goals have probably done it for us/them. They must be going through hell tonight so lets just have a bit of class and leave them to it...

f**k it.

:laugh: :byebye :laugh: :byebye :laugh: :byebye :laugh: :byebye :laugh: :byebye

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 30, 2011, 08:04:38 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"DN3Rover\" post=154494
Yesssssssssss! Im over the moon they went down. But the real question they will be asking each other is how can such a big team like theirs be relegated? ;) After making that prediction of taking us to the second tier when John Ryan first became chairman and then predicting that ourselves and Barnsley would soon be the better teams than our two Sheffield neighbours i wonder what his next prediction is when he looks in his crystal ball :silly:

I will miss the day out in Sheffield and the banter with their many decent supporters as for the whingers..........fook you for now :byebye :byebye :byebye
:rtid: :rtid: :rtid: B)

Rover By The Tyne

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 30, 2011, 08:22:20 pm by Rover By The Tyne »
I recall hearing a Wednesday fan on 606 say Us v Barnsley in the championship and the Steel City being in L1 is like Spurs v Arsenal being below Brentford V Dagenham. A slightly unequal comparison there. Well them 2 MASSIVE clubs can enjoy there derby in L1. Us and Barnsley will enjoy going to Brighton, Leeds, Hull, Derby etc. next season, I'm sure they will love Yeovil away.

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 30, 2011, 08:54:47 pm by graingrover »
ermmmmmm! we got 14 points out of the last 68 available... so on a projected season basis 28pts . Not exactly crowing top cock of  South Yorkshire time .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012