Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 11:26:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Online ticketing - Carriage fee  (Read 873 times)

VikingJames

Online ticketing - Carriage fee
« on April 30, 2011, 08:11:57 pm by VikingJames »
Question for anyone who knows their way around the Keepmoat online ticketing service.

I'm fairly new to the process of buying tickets from them online, the only tickets I've bought on there were for Barnsley away last week. That cost me £44 for two tickets - the tickets were £21 each, plus a £1 online booking fee per ticket. I had no problem paying the extra £2 because it'd probably have cost me roughly that amount in fuel to get to the Keepmoat and back.

Anyway, I just went to order my tickets for 'Boro away next week, and there is the usual fee for the tickets, plus the £1 extra per ticket for online booking, AND an extra £10.50 for a \"Carriage fee.\" Now, that doesn't make it worth my while, because I can drive to the KMS and get the tickets for cheaper than that. Does anyone know why I'm suddenly being charged this \"Carriage fee.\" I didn't get it when I ordered my Barnsley tickets, so why now?

Anyone who uses online ticketing, do you usually get charged this fee? Or just for certain games or what? I'm unsure as to why it was so cheap for Barnsley but so expensive for this.

Thanks in advance.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Re: Online ticketing - Carriage fee
« Reply #1 on April 30, 2011, 08:45:12 pm by ravenrover »
No idea on that one, I usually order my tickets online and am like you, charged £1 for postage and card fee. Think that one is worth a call to the ticket office on Tuesday :unsure:

VikingJames

Re: Online ticketing - Carriage fee
« Reply #2 on April 30, 2011, 08:48:50 pm by VikingJames »
Cheers ravenrover. I shall have to enquire about that one if it's not the norm.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012