Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 11:42:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 1005 times)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Season Tickets
« on May 01, 2011, 08:25:39 am by Norfolk N Chance »
Time for the club to bang the drum again and keep going on about championship football!

The likes of West Ham United surely better propostion than Bury!!

Certainly pissed people off all the promotions so as a good will guesture why not a £20 voucher for the club shop for ST holders renewing their ST?

The ST counter not been changed since last month anyone got idea of what the current levels are?

Wonder if they can extend the credit deal as well?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Ollie the Legend!

• Forum Member
Re: Season Tickets
« Reply #1 on May 01, 2011, 08:56:07 am by Ollie the Legend! »
£20 would probably get you a Rovers' tie!!!!!!! I remember they offered ST Holders the chance to be the first to see the new kit in the club shop as long as they gave in a voucher after last season had finished..............

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 01, 2011, 09:01:35 am by Norfolk N Chance »
Quote from: \"Ollie the Legend!\" post=154609
£20 would probably get you a Rovers' tie!!!!!!! I remember they offered ST Holders the chance to be the first to see the new kit in the club shop as long as they gave in a voucher after last season had finished..............

£20 being the rounded figure for a free football match and that can be put towards a new shirt etc

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 01, 2011, 09:11:49 am by drfcsteve »
Was the ticket office open yesterday after the game? I bet a lot of people were waiting to see for definite what league we would be in next season before buying a ST.

Also I see the crowd was nearly 12,000 yesterday which could suggest some of the people that came on \"good freeday\" returned, and after the euphoria of yesterday might have been tempted to get involved next season.

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on May 01, 2011, 09:40:53 am by Rios »
Quote from: \"Ollie the Legend!\" post=154609

£20 cuts the price of a replica top in half, which would be something not to be sniffed at as far as I'm concerned!

As a season ticket holder of many years and one who's renewed already despite not knowing which division we'll be in, it's been interesting watching the recent offers and the feeling of indignation of some supporters.  The intial discount of games and being first in line for away tickets is more than enough for me and I wonder if our club with the now lowest wage bill in the division can afford to keep offering such random discounts.  Surely it's not financially sustainable... £20 discount or keep Billy Sharp for next season?  JR can keep the £20 for me and I'll see Billy in the hoops again!

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on May 01, 2011, 10:42:43 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
I think there is a massive opportunity for the club to act now our status is secure.

Rightly or wrongly it's clear that a number of ST holders feel short changed in one way or another. It's time to restore confidence in the value of the season ticket.

1. Yes, it would be a great gesture to nominate a voucher in your ST to be worth £25 ish, an give the ST holder the choice of a purchase in the shop, purchase of 'other' match tickets next season (cup games) or even against the purchase of a ST for 2012/13.

2. Ditch the deadline for the next prices increase.

3. Restore South Stand/Family Stand back to Cat C. i.e. Should be £360 now. (refunds/vouchers for any bought after first deadline)

4. Ditch the match category 1,2 & 3. Announce match day prices for next season. Cat A £25, Cat B £20, Kids £7 for ALL games.

Therefore, those who may be thinking it will be better to pay as you go next season, and picking up the £10 and £15 tickets, will see that this option is no longer available and will cement the price differential for all to see.

The other advantages of a ST are many fold for both the fan and the club and hopefully more people will take up the season ticket option.

In addition, for those who can't get a season ticket the match day 'reasonable' prices are fixed so you don't have to wonder how much it is. This should also save the club time and money promoting the matches/prices.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012