Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 11:39:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Any surgery needed.....  (Read 1161 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Any surgery needed.....
« on May 01, 2011, 12:58:40 pm by Filo »
... get them in now! learn something from last close season and don`t wait while the players are back in pre season training. I know George Friend needs a hernia op, get him in and sorted now! lets have a fully fit squad for pre season!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Wellred

• Forum Member
Re: Any surgery needed.....
« Reply #1 on May 01, 2011, 03:28:17 pm by Wellred »
and if at all possible get that useless physio surgically removed.

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 01, 2011, 03:45:15 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »
Good call Filo. In fact even if there isn't anything wrong with a players groin/hernia/knee/ankle, get them booked in for surgery anyway. Maybe we could also experiment a bit while they're there. Get Wilson's back transplanted into Stock's fragile frame - maybe also lop off Webster's legs to graft onto Gillett's tiny stumps while we're at it.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 01, 2011, 03:49:42 pm by jonnydog »
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=154723
and if at all possible get that useless physio surgically removed.

DEFINATELY agree on that one. He was the Grim Reaper at Hillsbrough and it shows something isn't right now when the amount of players drop like they have, and also had reoccuring/related injuries from initial diagnosis. The fact that alot of our loan players have also come a cropper highlights something isn't right!!

It aint the training ground, so whether its the Keepmoat pitch, or simply physio methods, SOMETHING needs to be done and IMO a detailed investigation needs to be done to see exactly why things have happened this season as bad as they have.

... Lets hope we learn from this nightmare season.
:rtid:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 01, 2011, 03:52:35 pm by RedJ »
Doesn't help when the backup players aren't good enough either in terms of the nightmare season..

Could be worse - we could be back in the days where we picked lads up on the way to games!

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on May 01, 2011, 04:22:03 pm by jonnydog »
True, very true!! There goes my hopes of making the big time!  :cry:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 01, 2011, 04:25:38 pm by RedJ »
Quote from: \"jonnydog\" post=154745

Just give John Terry half an hour with your lass, sure he's got some connections ;)

How about asking JR if you can fill Souza's shirt for next year? Couldn't do any fcuking worse..

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on May 01, 2011, 04:34:19 pm by jonnydog »
Quote from: \"RedJ\" post=154746
Quote from: \"jonnydog\" post=154745

Just give John Terry half an hour with your lass, sure he's got some connections ;)

How about asking JR if you can fill Souza's shirt for next year? Couldn't do any fcuking worse..

... Hey, I dont mind anyone connected with Rovers, but i draw the line with Chelski!!
As for filling Souza's shirt, I wouldnt want wages n to be honest could do a MUCH better job at sitting on the bench. Though I doubt its a better view than my seat!!

I could always hold SODs thermos for 90 minutes (that just sounds wrong!!)   :dry:

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 01, 2011, 04:38:44 pm by RedJ »
Souza must be shit at benchwarming cos (thankfully!) I haven't heard his name for a while - that or I'm losing it..

TinyPortal © 2005-2012