Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 19, 2024, 08:31:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Dumbaya Arrested by Drug Squad  (Read 886 times)

belton rover

• Forum Member
Dumbaya Arrested by Drug Squad
« on May 07, 2011, 10:10:25 am by belton rover »
Apparently in a case of mistaken identity.

Police were tracking a bunch of drug dealers trying to pass off a mixture of talcum powder and flour as hard drugs. As police listened in to their conversation, one asked who would be stupid enough to pay good money for the stuff, to which the head of the gang replied 'must have a dumb buyer'

Police raided Mustapha's home shortly after.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

benaldo

• Forum Member
Re: Dumbaya Arrested by Drug Squad
« Reply #1 on May 07, 2011, 10:18:38 am by benaldo »
\"Dear Jimmy Carr, can you please refrain from posting on the Doncaster Rovers Viking Supporters website. Your incendiary wit and sparkling humour is making a whole sect of internet-ready rovers fans completely incapable of speech after reading your inane posts/japes on the message board. Please pack it in and go back to grinning smugly on the goggle box on a saturday evening, where I can have the pleasure of changing the channel.\"

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 07, 2011, 10:44:41 am by belton rover »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=155780
\"Dear Jimmy Carr, can you please refrain from posting on the Doncaster Rovers Viking Supporters website. Your incendiary wit and sparkling humour is making a whole sect of internet-ready rovers fans completely incapable of speech after reading your inane posts/japes on the message board. Please pack it in and go back to grinning smugly on the goggle box on a saturday evening, where I can have the pleasure of changing the channel.\"

Ok, but let me tell you about my friend first; she's got a theory. She reckons that the way to drive a man wild with desire is to nibble on his earlobes for hours on end.

I think its b*llocks.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 07, 2011, 11:35:34 am by benaldo »
I can't compete with that. :coat:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012