Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 11:43:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The Official Gary Speed Tribute video..  (Read 1126 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
The Official Gary Speed Tribute video..
« on December 06, 2011, 12:28:04 pm by silent majority »
... as shown on the big screen at Elland Road

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP5nh4mtdn4&feature=share

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Re: The Official Gary Speed Tribute video..
« Reply #1 on December 06, 2011, 05:57:34 pm by not on facebook »
i will say it, but in the background of gary speed taking his own life som'ert
not nice is lurking and bursting to come out in the papers.

sorry to say.

NorthNorfolkRover

« Reply #2 on December 06, 2011, 09:33:03 pm by NorthNorfolkRover »
Totalyl agree oslro. Ill cranck it up further by asking what all the christian footballers on our bookks think. If a super fit multimillionaire doesnt think lifes worth living perhaps we all need a re think.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on December 07, 2011, 01:28:51 am by Viking Don »
Don't think you need any religion to work out something isn't quite right. Lots of rumours, some much worse than others. One thing is for sure, while the truth is hidden there will be the worst kinda thoughts in folks minds, and let's face it, the press will come out with it sooner rather than later. Noone hangs themself because the cat killed a mouse.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on December 07, 2011, 09:30:26 am by jonnydog »
Being a Multi-millionaire doesn't mean anything. I'm afraid this case is evidence that money clearly isn't everything!

I heard several rumours mentioned on Saturday amongst a few people, and agree there's got to be one hell of an aftermath in the papers, I just hope they have a bit of common decency to let this man R.I.P. However, In line with what VD said, some of the rumours mentioned were awful, if not slanderous and I just hope there's no truth in them, 'cos at what point do the public have a right to know if something more sinister was underlying?!

muff licker

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on December 08, 2011, 07:29:06 am by muff licker »
Spot on, something has to be seriously amiss for one of the best young managers to take his own life. The rumours of him having a gay relationship etc for me don't fit into him killing himself, its the 21st century and I'm sure if he was gay he would have 'come out' and handled it and spoke about it. The rumour I've heard from an ex Newcastle player cuts a lot deeper and explains why he may have took his life suddenly. I just hope if/when the truth comes out Gary Speed is left to R.I.P.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012