Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 03:34:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: COME ON ROVERS!!!!  (Read 1926 times)

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
COME ON ROVERS!!!!
« on January 31, 2012, 09:28:33 am by Dare to dream! »
lets get 3 points tonight. Billy scored goals but i think we are overreacting, he couldnt pass the ball, couldnt take anyone on and wasnt a good hold up player. I dont think we are anymore doomed to go down now we havent got him.

Do you think we will do any business today? I do hope so, get another striker in unless DS has faith in the Bagayoko and Bomogo or whatever they are called, I dont think Hayter is past it, he gets goals and knows where the net is he is just a bit slow. Anyone know anything about Diouf? I think we need him even if it is just for the rest of the season. My team for tonight

Button
      JOC---Lockwood---Hird---Spurr
                  Stock
             Plessis---Gillet
         Bennet---Bagayoko---Diouf

Cramp up the midfield because Diouf is lazy as fook make it hard for Hull and lets get them on the break. Let Bennet run at the defence thats what he does best and give the lad up front a good chance. This is it now this is all we have got everyone may aswell get behind JR,DS and the team and lets get a 1-0 win tonight

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

donnygreenjeans

• Forum Member
Re: COME ON ROVERS!!!!
« Reply #1 on January 31, 2012, 09:40:11 am by donnygreenjeans »
Quote from: \"Dare to dream!\" post=216602
lets get 3 points tonight. Billy scored goals but i think we are overreacting, he couldnt pass the ball, couldnt take anyone on and wasnt a good hold up player. I dont think we are anymore doomed to go down now we havent got him.

Do you think we will do any business today? I do hope so, get another striker in unless DS has faith in the Bagayoko and Bomogo or whatever they are called, I dont think Hayter is past it, he gets goals and knows where the net is he is just a bit slow. Anyone know anything about Diouf? I think we need him even if it is just for the rest of the season. My team for tonight

Button
                  Stock
             Plessis---Gillet

Cramp up the midfield because Diouf is lazy as fook make it hard for Hull and lets get them on the break. Let Bennet run at the defence thats what he does best and give the lad up front a good chance. This is it now this is all we have got everyone may aswell get behind JR,DS and the team and lets get a 1-0 win tonight

Are you for real? So let me get this right, Sharp couldn't pass, couldn't beat any player and couldn't hold the ball but for some unknown reason he scored 37 goals in a rovers shirt and probably the player whose goals could have saved us from relegation, your a clown.
I like it how you say Diouf is lazy as fook but he's in your team for tonight.

keith1979

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 31, 2012, 09:41:24 am by keith1979 »
how long is martis out for?

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 31, 2012, 09:54:22 am by Dare to dream! »
he couldnt pass, couldnt beat a man and wasnt good at hold play fact. Were did i say he didnt score goals? I didnt say that did i. It will benefit us more if we dont have him in the team as we will be forced to play football and wont be so reliant on him. So you would leave arguably our best player on the bench just because he is lazy? Diouf is class and he can win us the game and he gets plenty of assits even though he is lazy he has to be in the team if we wont to win

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on January 31, 2012, 09:54:29 am by Monkcaster_Rover »
At first glance in that team I would drop Gillett and play Martin Woods. Hopefully he's fit now after his run out against Rotherham Reserves other day.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on January 31, 2012, 09:59:01 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
You can't drop Gillett he's been very good of late at Bristol City he was probably one of our best players.  Away from home you want Gillett in your side surely?  We need to scrap and Gillett does that.

I'd go with.

Button
O'Connor Hird Lockwood Spurr
Oster Stock Gillett Diouf
Hayter Bamogo

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 31, 2012, 10:03:08 am by Chris Black come back »
Quote from: \"keith1979\" post=216605

Let's not ask that question. Just be thankful for now that he is nowhere near the first team where can do damage to us.

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on January 31, 2012, 10:25:41 am by Monkcaster_Rover »
Fair enough BFYP. I retract my comments on Gillet. I would like to see Woods on the bench though!

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 31, 2012, 10:29:21 am by Wellred »

Button
                  Stock
             Plessis---Gillet

Why do you have too ask that question on this forum?
Haven't you been to any games then?

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 31, 2012, 10:33:27 am by Dare to dream! »
My fault i forgot to put after that about the contract not about his perfomance. Some saying that he wont sign for us

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on January 31, 2012, 10:35:16 am by benaldo »

Not long enough.

donnygreenjeans

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 31, 2012, 10:44:15 am by donnygreenjeans »
Quote from: \"Dare to dream!\" post=216606
he couldnt pass, couldnt beat a man and wasnt good at hold play fact. Were did i say he didnt score goals? I didnt say that did i. It will benefit us more if we dont have him in the team as we will be forced to play football and wont be so reliant on him. So you would leave arguably our best player on the bench just because he is lazy? Diouf is class and he can win us the game and he gets plenty of assits even though he is lazy he has to be in the team if we wont to win

I can't believe i'm actually replying to your stupid message, if he can't do all the things you've mentioned above then why did (a) Rovers try to offer him a new deal to make him stay and (b) Why did Southampton buy him for £1.85m for a player who factual to you doesn't pass,couldn't beat a man and wasn't good at hold play.

Your best quote is \"It will benefit us more if we dont have him in the team as we will be forced to play football\", are you forgetting he was a our leading goalscorer this season?
it sounds like your the only fan whose glad sharp had gone.

Why do you say Diouf is class? if he is, then answer me these question?

Why has he only 3 goals so far? remember that (a) He is a player with premiership and champions league experience, been voted afrcian player of the year twice and also been voted in the FIFA 100. IMO he has not set his career with us on fire.

And lastly, why is your profile picture a picture of billy sharp? i thought it would have been of EHD.

inSODwetrust

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 31, 2012, 10:46:25 am by inSODwetrust »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=216620

Not long enough.

Second best centre back at the clun after Sam Hird! :byebye

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on January 31, 2012, 12:44:35 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Button

JOC Locky Hird Spurr

Plessis Woods

Bennett Stock Bammogo

Diouf

Bench: Martis, Hayter, Gillett, Oster, Bakayoko.

Depends on us signing someone which I doubt.

stuey

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on January 31, 2012, 12:52:46 pm by stuey »

Button
                  Stock
             Plessis---Gillet

Surely that entire post is a wind up!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  :suicide:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012