Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 06:54:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sat Navs  (Read 1047 times)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
Sat Navs
« on February 24, 2012, 04:58:58 pm by Dagenham Rover »
I've had  a Snooper Syrius sat nav for just under 7 years, recently its started to become a bit erratic touch screen issues and difficulty picking the gps up,

Anyway I had a chat with them (Performance Products amongst there brand names are Cobra, Snooper)
 sent my 7 year old unit back to them, I guessed it wasn't really repairable however
they have part exchanged the unit knocking £70 the cost of the new version I wanted and transfering my free \"life of the unit\" speed camera updates to the new one.

Although not the cheapest on the market for any professional drivers out there they are an excellent company to deal with

http://www.snooperuk.com/index.html

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Re: Sat Navs
« Reply #1 on February 24, 2012, 05:00:08 pm by RobTheRover »
Stop spamming the board, Daggers!

;-)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 24, 2012, 05:02:54 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Not meaning it as spam Rob, Just had good service from them,  
 how many other sat nav manufacturers would part ex a 7 year old unit

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 24, 2012, 07:46:43 pm by Mr1Croft »
My Michelin Sat Nav is lucky not to be under my front Wheel after Wednesday, me and the fiancee went to Robin Hood's bay on the outskirts of Whitby, which involved lots of 20% inclined hills and driving through valleys and what not.

On the way home it took us on a dirt track literally on the side of a very steep hill, i thought my life would be over and I would never post of the VSC forum again (I'm sorry to let you all down) my car hasn't sounded the same since!

Sheepskin Stu

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 24, 2012, 08:09:32 pm by Sheepskin Stu »
Quote from: \"Mr1Croft\" post=222104
My Michelin Sat Nav is lucky not to be under my front Wheel after Wednesday, me and the fiancee went to Robin Hood's bay on the outskirts of Whitby, which involved lots of 20% inclined hills and driving through valleys and what not.

On the way home I took her up the dirt track literally on the side of a very steep hill, i thought my life would be over and I would never post of the VSC forum again (I'm sorry to let you all down) her arse hasn't sounded the same since!

Filthy beast.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012