Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 06:57:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Swingers............................  (Read 991 times)

jucyberry

• VSC Member
Swingers............................
« on February 26, 2012, 05:10:18 pm by jucyberry »
Oh my giddy aunt, having spent a happy hour or so puttling through  different sites about Heacham, ( census, history ect) I am more than a little shocked to have turned up a page on Heacham swingers! I am frankly appauled..........................

Heacham men only seem to come in two varieties.... Old and incontinent or bug bloody ugly...

My question would be who the hell would want to swing with anyone round here??? :ohmy:

(and here was me thinking that sort of depravity was confined to big city living) pmsl...

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
Re: Swingers............................
« Reply #1 on February 26, 2012, 08:45:30 pm by CusworthRovers »
I was going to take the Mrs to a swingers party as she complained she'd not had an orgasm in 10yrs. The doctor thought she might be over-heating during our love making and this was making it difficult for her to reach a climax. Anyway She doesn't like crowds so I asked my best mate to fan us with a towel as we made love to try and cool her down. Still, she couldn't orgasm, so in frustration I said to my mate....'right I'll take the towel and you take my Mrs'. Within minutes my Mrs was biting the duvet, screaming in pleasure and exploded a few almighty orgasms. I turned to my mate and said 'see that's how you fan a towel knobhead'

TinyPortal © 2005-2012