Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 07:24:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON TO BLAME  (Read 10987 times)

Rovin Reporter

THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON TO BLAME
« on April 14, 2012, 06:39:52 pm by Rovin Reporter »
John Ryan.....he got what he paid for and next season he will get the same ..I don't mind what he says now .. its all too late . He should come clean and admit it was him that got it wrong and him that took the  steps to remove SO'D NO one else.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON TO BLAME
« Reply #1 on April 14, 2012, 06:40:50 pm by Donnywolf »
...suppose behind the scenes he was FORCED into doing what he has done ?

pubteam

« Reply #2 on April 14, 2012, 06:42:03 pm by pubteam »
Oh f**k off. Without JR there would be no DRFC. Be thankful that we've seen four seasons in the Championship.

Spankster

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 14, 2012, 06:42:44 pm by Spankster »
the same person who was to blame for getting us into the championship?

Get a f**king grip man

He said sean should have gone before the season started, I agree with him!

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 14, 2012, 06:45:13 pm by DonnyOsmond »
the same person who was to blame for getting us into the championship?

Get a f***ing grip man

He said sean should have gone before the season started, I agree with him!

What this guy said.

How can you blame the one man responsible for keeping us alive for us going down to League One? If he wasn't here then neither would we.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 14, 2012, 06:46:32 pm by MachoMadness »
This is the problem, we've raised a whole generation of fans who have known nothing but success coming from JR. Who else are they going to blame when it goes wrong for the first time? This is our first big setback in well over a decade, so we need to make sure we recover from it the right way, not by slating the man who got us here in the first place!

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 14, 2012, 06:49:55 pm by Barmby Rover »
I
John Ryan.....he got what he paid for and next season he will get the same ..I don't mind what he says now .. its all too late . He should come clean and admit it was him that got it wrong and him that took the  steps to remove SO'D NO one else.

IDIOT

Donnylass

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 14, 2012, 06:50:09 pm by Donnylass »
The man puts money in to the club and this is the thanks he gets. Maybe if you'd put some of your own millions into the club we could have paid for better players for this season and next. Oh wait - you don't have millions to waste - well then don't criticize. JR saved this club and gave us Chamionship football, so stop your moaning  :headbang:

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 14, 2012, 06:52:58 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Stupid idiot

Support some other team!

redrover19

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 14, 2012, 06:55:08 pm by redrover19 »
You first class F**KING idiot

This man has saved our club
Given countless amounts of his own money
The man is a bloody LEGEND in Donny, arseholes like you dont understand that with out him you would currently be watching L**ds

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 14, 2012, 06:56:25 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
can one of the moderator get the total idiot blocked!

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 14, 2012, 07:03:25 pm by Thinwhiteduke »

No because he's allowed his opinion - however deluded that may be.

Im also sick of 'Without JR there would be no DRFC' comments, - there will have to be one day, cos the guy aint going to live forever.

dumbroofer

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 14, 2012, 07:04:58 pm by dumbroofer »
john ryan= god.
well in my eyes anyway.

ian1973

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 14, 2012, 07:05:30 pm by ian1973 »

Im also sick of 'Without JR there would be no DRFC' comments, - there will have to be one day, cos the guy aint going to live forever.

One thing that really pi**** me off about this forum why shout to have the OP banned ok its not what the majority want but ban him wtf!!!

Rovin Reporter

« Reply #14 on April 14, 2012, 07:06:27 pm by Rovin Reporter »
He said so'd job was safe , sacked him , he said his directors had to persuade him to see what was on the line ( relegation)  WE GOT THAT ANYWAY he backed Mckay   why? because . All that was wanted was the team to shed its player budget, and invoke the get out clauses of those who do not want to pay in league 1, by giving the free transfers ( watch this pace ) and save the Roves having to pay them until they leave anyway and stop them restricting Rovers from getting new cheaper players in . DO YOU GET IT YET ? HIS MONEY  ...HIS f**kING RULES.  IDIOT I. MAY BE ..BUT PROVE ME WRONG ..

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on April 14, 2012, 07:11:35 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
He said so'd job was safe , sacked him , he said his directors had to persuade him to see what was on the line ( relegation)  WE GOT THAT ANYWAY he backed Mckay   why? because . All that was wanted was the team to shed its player budget, and invoke the get out clauses of those who do not want to pay in league 1, by giving the free transfers ( watch this pace ) and save the Roves having to pay them until they leave anyway and stop them restricting Rovers from getting new cheaper players in . DO YOU GET IT YET ? HIS MONEY  ...HIS f***ING RULES.  IDIOT I. MAY BE ..BUT PROVE ME WRONG ..

Get yourself to Elland Road next season where you belong!

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 14, 2012, 07:13:25 pm by Donnybax »
why? because you think he talks b*llocks? well sometimes you talk utter b*llocks as well, hes entiltled to his view as you are of yours

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on April 14, 2012, 07:16:15 pm by hoolahoop »
Will someone tell this IDIOT that JR never makes mistakes, was 'forced' into sacking SO'D, walks on water, etc. again some older folk on here want to stifle debate by deriding it rather than even contemplating there could have been a major error of judgement here.
Btw Jr himself said he was fully behind the strategy, we are all aware of what JR has done for the club so why stifle debate ?
Plus que ca change etc...... :headbang:

redrover19

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on April 14, 2012, 07:16:24 pm by redrover19 »
so you think he should just shovel money in and then go bankrupt so we can have another couple of years in the Championship, grow up

pubteam

« Reply #19 on April 14, 2012, 07:16:49 pm by pubteam »

It's true though, because it will always be in the history books that he saved us from extinction in 1998. So, yeah, without JR there WOULD be no DRFC.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on April 14, 2012, 07:17:19 pm by Thinwhiteduke »

can one of the moderator get the total idiot blocked!  ;)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on April 14, 2012, 07:17:45 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
DO YOU GET IT YET ? HIS MONEY  ...HIS f***ING RULES.  IDIOT I MAY BE ..BUT PROVE ME WRONG ..

Quite right, his money, his decisions. At least he had the balls to make those difficult decisions. The same decisions to replace the Snodins, Wignalls, Penneys.

So what's your point?

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on April 14, 2012, 07:18:02 pm by MachoMadness »
He said so'd job was safe , sacked him , he said his directors had to persuade him to see what was on the line ( relegation)  WE GOT THAT ANYWAY he backed Mckay   why? because . All that was wanted was the team to shed its player budget, and invoke the get out clauses of those who do not want to pay in league 1, by giving the free transfers ( watch this pace ) and save the Roves having to pay them until they leave anyway and stop them restricting Rovers from getting new cheaper players in . DO YOU GET IT YET ? HIS MONEY  ...HIS f***ING RULES.  IDIOT I. MAY BE ..BUT PROVE ME WRONG ..

JR is the public face of DRFC but that doesn't mean he makes every decision. He admitted his mistakes and took a lot of fire over how we handled SO'D even though there were obviously other factors at work. He wanted McKay because we'd won about 2 games in 6 months and we needed something new! Have you forgotten how bad things were before Saunders and McKay?

Knee-jerk stupidity.

Donnylass

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on April 14, 2012, 07:18:21 pm by Donnylass »

can one of the moderator get the total idiot blocked!  ;)

:thumbsup:

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on April 14, 2012, 07:19:42 pm by Thinwhiteduke »

It's true though, because it will always be in the history books that he saved us from extinction in 1998. So, yeah, without JR there WOULD be no DRFC.

Yes...but more often than not it is veiled as some sort of threat that if he goes now the Club will die, if thats true then we may as well wrap it up now, because, guess what, one day he will go.

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on April 14, 2012, 07:21:09 pm by Barmby Rover »

Incoherant (look it up) rubbish which is written without the knowledge of the nature of professional players contracts, without the recognition of the financial commitment somebody like JR has to have for a football club, and seemingly without knowing the passion that JR has for this club, or is denying it. Either way it is pointless as where else do you think this club can go without JR? There is no dodgy Eastern European or Asian conglomerate waiting in the wings to take over Rovers. We need JR and he deserves support for sticking with us.

pubteam

« Reply #26 on April 14, 2012, 07:21:47 pm by pubteam »

Yes...but more often than not it is veiled as some sort of threat that if he goes now the Club will die, if thats true then we may as well wrap it up now, because, guess what, one day he will go.

I certainly didn't mean it like that. I meant it like I said in the quote there.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on April 14, 2012, 07:22:13 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
In excess of £10 million pounds investment !?!

Why does he do it, cos he loves the Rovers....

He is GOD!

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on April 14, 2012, 07:25:52 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
In excess of £10 million pounds investment !?!

Why does he do it, cos he loves the Rovers....

He is GOD!

Im an atheist

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on April 14, 2012, 07:27:28 pm by wilts rover »

OK, its called Employment Law - go read up on it and then come back with a proper argument. Oh and have a few English lessons whilst you are at it.

I dont blame anyone for anything btw. Teams go up/teams go down, thats football. We have had three more seasons in the Championship than I ever though we would have (OK four more than I ever thought we would have) and if we never play here again, John Ryan I thank you.

Bring on the Yeovil, welcome old friends.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012