Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 06:37:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Leave Dave and George Alone  (Read 2865 times)

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
Leave Dave and George Alone
« on April 24, 2012, 07:03:50 pm by mjdgreg »
Can't believe the stick Dave Cameron and George Osbourne are getting. That Nadine Dorries hasn't got a clue what she's on about. I agree they may be posh but they are certainly not arrogant.

I'd rather have 2 extremely well educated toffs running the country than the disaster that was Gordon Brown (don't get me started on Ed Milliband). All Dave and George are trying to do is sort out the unbelievable mess Labour left behind. When people start moaning about the cuts etc. they should realise whose fault it is that these cuts have to be made and cut the coalition some slack.

I pray Labour never get back into power in my lifetime. They are a bunch of incompetent clueless fools. 

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Re: Leave Dave and George Alone
« Reply #1 on April 24, 2012, 10:39:48 pm by RobTheRover »

Dull, dull, dull.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 24, 2012, 11:36:25 pm by RedJ »
Can't believe the stick Dave Cameron and George Osbourne are getting. That Nadine Dorries hasn't got a clue what she's on about. I agree they may be posh but they are certainly not arrogant.

I'd rather have 2 extremely well educated toffs running the country than the disaster that was Gordon Brown (don't get me started on Ed Milliband). All Dave and George are trying to do is sort out the unbelievable mess Labour left behind. When people start moaning about the cuts etc. they should realise whose fault it is that these cuts have to be made and cut the coalition some slack.

I pray Labour never get back into power in my lifetime. They are a bunch of incompetent clueless fools. 

Cool story bro :P

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 24, 2012, 11:58:05 pm by jonnydog »
Let's be honest, they're all as bad and corrupt as each other... I'm afraid the Rich will get Richer and the poor will get shat on!!

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 25, 2012, 08:51:32 am by The Red Baron »

Somehow I don't think Cameron and Osborne will be losing any sleep over being attacked by a publicity-seeker like Nadine Dorries. She reminds me of that other self-publicist Edwina Currie. If anything, Dorries is worse because she's also an inverted snob.

I agree with johnnydog though- I don't think we've had a worse bunch of politicians. For me it stems from the fact that few of them have had a proper job.

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 25, 2012, 09:12:00 am by mjdgreg »
She reminds me of that other self-publicist Edwina Currie. If anything, Dorries is worse because she's also an inverted snob.

I agree with johnnydog though- I don't think we've had a worse bunch of politicians. For me it stems from the fact that few of them have had a proper job.

I agree. She obviously can't take a joke and has never forgiven Dave for saying she was 'frustrated' at Prime Minister's question time. Far too many politicians have only ever done politics or law and come from privileged backgrounds.

I'd have preferred David Davies to Cameron but any Tory Prime Minister is infinitely preferable to any Labour alternative. Until Labour learn that it isn't big and clever to spend and waste countless billions that they have got to borrow they should never be allowed to form another government.

jonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 25, 2012, 10:15:57 am by jonrover »
I think they've done a fine job leading us back into recession. I wonder if he'll blame the unseasonably warm Feb/march?

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 25, 2012, 12:30:34 pm by RobTheRover »
Actually he blames the hosepipe ban!

You see, because people cant wash their cars on their drives, they have to go to these shady hand car washes which have sprung up, manned by Eastern European types (they get a lovely polish out of it, but I digress), which is clearly taking money away from British families.  As British families have a fiver less diosposable income a week, the local greengrocer is out of pocket and has to close his doors.  By not going to the shops to the greengrocer's which has closed, you then dont spend supplementary/ad hoc on impulse buys in Poundland or Wilkos, so they shut.  Before you know it the economy is on its knees because you couldnt get the old Karcher out!

Good old, George.  A stickler for detail.

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 25, 2012, 02:13:44 pm by mjdgreg »
You see, because people cant wash their cars on their drives, they have to go to these shady hand car washes which have sprung up, manned by Eastern European types

Another brilliant policy by Labour when they were in power. They allowed mass immigration from other Eastern  European countries when they could have severely limited it and phased it in instead. 'British jobs for British workers' - don't make me laugh Gordon Brown.

http://www.immigrationmatters.co.uk/labour-admit-eu-immigration-mistakes.html

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 25, 2012, 02:15:55 pm by mjdgreg »
Dull, dull, dull.

Yes you are. You're probably more interested in what's happening down Coronation Street.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 25, 2012, 04:55:55 pm by RedJ »
You see, because people cant wash their cars on their drives, they have to go to these shady hand car washes which have sprung up, manned by Eastern European types

Another brilliant policy by Labour when they were in power. They allowed mass immigration from other Eastern  European countries when they could have severely limited it and phased it in instead. 'British jobs for British workers' - don't make me laugh Gordon Brown.

http://www.immigrationmatters.co.uk/labour-admit-eu-immigration-mistakes.html

sorry but when did we have the power to stop EU nationals entering our country?

Pintolager

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 25, 2012, 07:21:29 pm by Pintolager »
Dull, dull, dull.

Yes you are. You're probably more interested in what's happening down Coronation Street.

Eh? There's nowt wrong with Corrie! I want that Terry Duckworth to get his head kicked in by Tyrone.

Oh and I'd like to see Maria and Leanne having lesbian sex with each other....

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 25, 2012, 08:01:54 pm by donnyroversfc »
Dull, dull, dull.

Dont dis Corrie, it's ace!! Like pintolager i'd like to see Maria and Leanne have hot lesbian sex but also with Tina joining in halfway through!

Mmmmm Michelle Keegan  :blush: :cool: i'd forget my own mums name for a night of kinky sex with her (Michelle that is, not my mum).

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 25, 2012, 11:26:55 pm by mjdgreg »
sorry but when did we have the power to stop EU nationals entering our country?

When Eastern European countries joined the EU we could have done what nearly every other EU country did and impose transitional immigration controls to severely limit the number of immigrants. Labour threw the doors wide open and totally underestimated how many would come. It's no wonder parts of Doncaster now resemble Poland.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 26, 2012, 09:55:37 am by Sprotyrover »
Got one of those Mobile jokes t'other day; Stop press Tesco have announced they are creating a further 20,000 warehouse jobs in the uk.......The President of Poland has sent a personal letteer of thanks to David Cameron for this good news. :thumbsup:

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on April 29, 2012, 08:33:03 pm by redwine »
I'm sure Gideon's degree in modern history makes him well qualified to run the econonmy

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 29, 2012, 09:31:29 pm by mjdgreg »
I'm sure Gideon's degree in modern history makes him well qualified to run the econonmy

Coco the clown could have done a better job than Gordon Brown.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on April 30, 2012, 12:07:18 am by RobTheRover »

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on April 30, 2012, 12:16:10 pm by CusworthRovers »
It's gone beyond troll now mate. Your expertise is of no use here. We need LJ Monk or The Rev.

If all the posters can repeat with me and say it together.

It's the power of Christ that compels you!

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on April 30, 2012, 12:19:04 pm by jonnydog »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012