Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 06:22:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Good old DMBC  (Read 7485 times)

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
Re: Good old DMBC
« Reply #30 on May 09, 2012, 07:00:24 pm by mjdgreg »
£170.00 a month better off...please present some figures to prove your not talking b*llocks.

You should all know by now that I only deal in facts. Anyway to keep you happy here is the breakdown:

Cost £13,000

Average monthly income from electricity generated and sold back to the grid - £150

Average monthly saving on my own electricity bill - £20

Grand Total - £170 per month

This income is also linked to the RPI so indeed is an excellent money spinner and investment and lasts for 25 years. I'm glad I don't do what most people do and spend every penny I get. I put some money away on a regular basis and when the opportunity presented itself I got myself stepped in. Result.

Guess what. It was Ed Milliband that came up with this scheme when he was in power. The amount of money I'm making is obscene and is paid for by other electricity users as a premium on their bills (but most people are unaware of this).
So well done Ed you clown.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on May 09, 2012, 07:06:11 pm by mjdgreg »
Local government is so inefficient you would not believe, the amount of money that gets wasted is unbelievable.  Some of the cash that gets spent in local government would get laughed out of the door in the private sector.  I see a lot of it through work, although the local authorities are getting a bit tighter with their expenditure they've still a long way to go to get to the levels the private sector operate at.

Spot on.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on May 09, 2012, 09:16:03 pm by jucyberry »
Do you read Take a break Mick? They have a section in which you can sell your tips, thus generating a little more income.. :)

I didn't get the box, i didn't pay the cash and i still get all the channels... so why would I, or anyone already with a skybox want to chuck away £50?

I think you worried them with the figures for a moment, perhaps they thought you reside at Cusworth Hall.....

Top tips from moi...

put the internet to good use, book your shopping on a tues , wed or thurs from sainsburys, get over £100 of shopping and free delivery, unlike many things on the internet sainsburys don't take the money until the day they deliver, so book a week in advance, that gives plenty of time to fine tune   the list to perfection..

Don't automatically presume bogof's are the best bargains.. The real beauty of shopping on line is the ability to check out prices per 100 grams .. It's amazing how many deals aren't really a bargain...

Use the nectar card, so far since Xmas I've built up £20 in points, by Xmas this year i will have at least £60 to spend and i'll earn points on that too..

Shopping on line takes the urge to impulse buy away too, i find extravigant  things like chocolate and crisps  hard to resist if I see them in the flesh, but don't even look for them on line...

Save time by making your own sauces, coatings ect..Yesterday we made tomato relish and tomato sauce,they went nicely with the mozerrella stuffed beef burgers and bread rolls we made..

Today we have made caramel fudge sauce and white chocolate truffles..

GM-MarkB

« Reply #33 on May 09, 2012, 09:18:43 pm by GM-MarkB »

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on May 09, 2012, 09:29:18 pm by jucyberry »
Would I be a child if I admitted to liking the spag boll Action man guts one best?   :lol:

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on May 09, 2012, 10:41:41 pm by mjdgreg »
I didn't get the box, i didn't pay the cash and i still get all the channels... so why would I, or anyone already with a skybox want to chuck away £50?

I sold my Sky box for £50 and bought a Freesat box to keep the HD and pause and rewind facility for free.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on May 09, 2012, 10:51:15 pm by jucyberry »
Good move.. mine is getting on in years so that wouldn't work for me tho..

TinyPortal © 2005-2012