Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 06:17:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: E Cigarettes  (Read 888 times)

jonnydog

• VSC Member
E Cigarettes
« on May 08, 2012, 04:52:06 pm by jonnydog »
Just wondering if anyone has knowledge of them and if so what is the best ones on the market?

I was looking at Vapestick as they have quite a good reputation and reviews. All I want is a Good mentholated kick and one that produces an equal amount of vapour on exhaling.

... Now is the time to stop me thinks!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
Re: E Cigarettes
« Reply #1 on May 08, 2012, 05:45:53 pm by Mr1Croft »
I bought one last year, it was just called the E-Cigarettes, was quite heavy but the nicotine cartridges came in various strengths that were related to tobacco strengths (weak: Golden Virgina, mild: Amber Leaf. Strong: JPS Black etc.,). Each Cartridge lastest around 300 breaths but. On a 2 hour charge it should last up to 5 hours but I never charged mine for nearly 6 weeks and used it every day.
Mine worked better as a replacement for the odd cigarette rather than a complete replacement, like when in the pub and it's pissing it down outside it was nice to pull it out. They are funny about them in football grounds though. Middlesbrough confiscated it off of me, in the KM I was told to put it away but because it only blows water vapour (vanishes in seconds) it smells like a smoke machine and doesn't trigger heat alarms so I used to smoke it in the toilet. It isn't against any law, strictly speaking I am not smoking (which is defined as burning tobacco) and only being released nicotine. In an ideal world I would have liked to use it watching the match but the stewards informed me that because it looked so realistic the CCTV wouldn't be able to define the difference of my E-Cig and the real thing.
It broke last September (I dropped it) but I got a good 9 months out of it and after buying 30 cartidges I still have 5 left, I do miss it every now and then and like you I think now maybe the time to quit. But if the Rovers pursue my suggestion on the survey to create a smoking area outside I will be deeply saddened...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012