Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 06:26:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Well said Ed  (Read 2086 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Well said Ed
« on May 09, 2012, 06:31:39 pm by Filo »
Ripped Cameron and Clegg to shreds!

He hired the editor, he sent the texts, he even rode the horse! quality!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18003322

« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 06:40:25 pm by Filo »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
Re: Well said Ed
« Reply #1 on May 09, 2012, 06:41:24 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
Must say it was amusing watching Cameron and Clegg sat there like a pair of naughty schoolboys.......the sad thing is those to bumbling idiots are in charge, oh how the world must scoff at us.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 11, 2012, 08:21:25 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Perhaps now he can get the other Ed to finish the costings on his economic policy before spouting them then?  Or is that too much to ask?

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on May 11, 2012, 10:50:09 am by Mr1Croft »
I'll give Ed Miliband credit. Well manouvered and it didn't bore me. However Cameron has a point; labour have no real policy, only jumping on bandwagons.

It must be so easy to be Leader of the Opposition, you scrutinise as much as you like whereas as the PM you are constantly being fired questions which always makes the opposition leader look better on Camera. The only leader this didn't happen to was IDS.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 11, 2012, 08:46:43 pm by RoversAlias »
What's that? Ed Miliband talking about how bad the opposition are again? Surely not!

The Sesame Street jackass should start coming up with his own ideas instead of doing nothing but say "nerr nerr look how crap they are".

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on May 11, 2012, 10:06:47 pm by The Red Baron »
Funny how politicians love to get close to dodgy characters:

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/Miliband-defends-visit-KC-watch-Hull-City-hours/story-15505838-detail/story.html

My Hull City supporting mate says Allam is very iffy indeed (allegedly). Anyway, I wonder if Mr Donnywhite Ed has ever shown his face at a Rovers game? He is supposed to represent part of Doncaster, after all?

Before BST et al accuse me of being disrespectful to their beloved Labour Party, it was nice to see Rosie Winterton at the Ipswich game. Fair play- she does support her local team.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 12, 2012, 02:03:31 am by RedJ »
Funny how politicians love to get close to dodgy characters:

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/Miliband-defends-visit-KC-watch-Hull-City-hours/story-15505838-detail/story.html

My Hull City supporting mate says Allam is very iffy indeed (allegedly). Anyway, I wonder if Mr Donnywhite Ed has ever shown his face at a Rovers game? He is supposed to represent part of Doncaster, after all?

Before BST et al accuse me of being disrespectful to their beloved Labour Party, it was nice to see Rosie Winterton at the Ipswich game. Fair play- she does support her local team.

He's very representative of the people of Doncaster - that's why he supports Leeds ;)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on May 12, 2012, 06:35:48 am by Donnywolf »
What's that? Ed Miliband talking about how bad the opposition are again? Surely not!

The Sesame Street jackass should start coming up with his own ideas instead of doing nothing but say "nerr nerr look how crap they are".

I have always said its the easiest job in the world ....

just slag off the present Government (whatever the colour) but without saying what YOU would do about it ....and ....

...if you are the Government just you just have to remember the phrase "cleaning up the mess left by the previous Government" no matter how long you have been "in power"

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 12, 2012, 06:16:05 pm by RoversAlias »
So, so true unfortunately DonnyWolf! I'm beyond sick of it now, was studying for a career in Politics but I changed my mind, it just doesn't seem worth it. They're all fools who talk crap, and sadly a lot of the voting public eat it up, one way or another.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on May 13, 2012, 01:59:27 am by Mr1Croft »
So, so true unfortunately DonnyWolf! I'm beyond sick of it now, was studying for a career in Politics but I changed my mind, it just doesn't seem worth it. They're all fools who talk crap, and sadly a lot of the voting public eat it up, one way or another.

Same I'm afraid, I have altered my degree from politics of the British Parliament to the Politics of British Football and ownership...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012