Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 04:37:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sean O'Driscoll  (Read 16642 times)

Wellred

• Forum Member
Re: Sean O'Driscoll
« Reply #60 on May 19, 2012, 07:42:31 pm by Wellred »
Good look sean i shall be looking out for crawleys results next season
We all will , I'm guessing that generally speaking, you should find them somewhere above us in the table.

b*llocks. I expect us to be above them in the table. If you are that negative why bother supporting US at all.
Crikey! No need to swear at me. It's just my thoughts , calm down and go make yourself a nice cup of tea (I suggest de-caf for you). 
How rude.
Where's this swearing filter anyway?

Sorry if I offended you but I really cannot understand this obsession some of our supporters have with previous Managers.

Did they all look out for Darlington's results when DP went there?
Do they look out for Huddersfields results and Leeds before that when Glynn Snodin was there?

I am a Doncaster Rovers supporters I don't care about any other club or their Manager whoever he is.

Quite frankly I hope along with every other manager in our league apart from Dean Saunders they have a crap season.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on May 19, 2012, 07:46:47 pm by nice one rovers »
We all will , I'm guessing that generally speaking, you should find them somewhere above us in the table.

b*llocks. I expect us to be above them in the table. If you are that negative why bother supporting US at all.
Crikey! No need to swear at me. It's just my thoughts , calm down and go make yourself a nice cup of tea (I suggest de-caf for you). 
How rude.

Sorry if I offended you but I really cannot understand this obsession some of our supporters have with previous Managers.

Do they look out for Huddersfields results and Leeds before that when Glynn Snodin was there?

I am a Doncaster Rovers supporters I don't care about any other club or their Manager whoever he is.

Quite frankly I hope along with every other manager in our league apart from Dean Saunders they have a crap season.

Aww, cheers fella, your sensitive side's coming out now. Fancy meeting up for a coffee?

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on May 19, 2012, 08:00:45 pm by Wellred »

How rude.

Aww, cheers fella, your sensitive side's coming out now. Fancy meeting up for a coffee?

whoa steady

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on May 19, 2012, 09:44:37 pm by Alickismyhero »
Anyone having to resort to swearing to prove a point should be made...........

PRAT OF THE WEEK.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on May 19, 2012, 10:10:04 pm by Wellred »
Anyone having to resort to swearing to prove a point should be made...........

PRAT OF THE WEEK.

Oh dear someone had a sense of humour bypass?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on May 19, 2012, 10:17:07 pm by Nudga »
I try to read all your posts, infact when i see your name in 'last post' i open the thread in anticipation... 99% of the time i leave the thread feeling very disappointed.

Wow, you've really got a high opinion of your self haven't you kid. I suggest you take a look at your own post's, I don't think that many people value your opinions or laugh at your "jokes" and people definately do not love you.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on May 19, 2012, 10:23:31 pm by donnyroversfc »
I try to read all your posts, infact when i see your name in 'last post' i open the thread in anticipation... 99% of the time i leave the thread feeling very disappointed.

Wow, you've really got a high opinion of your self haven't you kid. I suggest you take a look at your own post's, I don't think that many people value your opinions or laugh at your "jokes" and people definately do not love you.

Very high, yes!!

We cant say for sure whether many people value my opinions or not, so you cant say otherwise until it is proven. Where as i know for a FACT that i am left disappointed and bored when i've read a Wellred post.

I have enough love for myself, so dont need anyone esle's anyway... Although i'm sure there are many people out there in the world that love me  :)

Clearly sir, you do not think very highly of me... I dont mind that, your perceptiveness is obvioulsy just a little lacking compared to others thats all  :)

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on May 19, 2012, 10:30:44 pm by Nudga »
And I think you have clearly jumped on the Welred bashing wagon because it might seem cool. I've never understood it to be honest, he's always spoken his mind in a reasoned manner.
I also think you are part of this modern me, myself and I culture. Go and sneak out some Utterly Butterly from the fridge and go love yourself up yer mums curtains. I'm sure she will love you for it.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on May 19, 2012, 10:38:54 pm by donnyroversfc »
No, i am on the 'Wellred bashing wagon' because i dont like his hypocritical boring posts. You clearly dont read his posts really if you think he speaks his mind in a 'reasoned manner'.

You clearly dont know me because you are SO wrong in what you think i am...

Utterly Butterly? wouldn't catch me spreading that shite anywhere, i'm a Bertolli boy always have been, always will be!

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on May 19, 2012, 10:41:19 pm by Nudga »
No, i am on the 'Wellred bashing wagon' because i dont like his hypocritical boring posts. You clearly dont read his posts really if you think he speaks his mind in a 'reasoned manner'.

You clearly dont know me because you are SOooooooooooo wrong in what you think i am...

Utterly Butterly? wouldn't catch me spreading shite anywhere apart from on my boyfriends cock, i'm a BATTY boy always have been, always will be!

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on May 19, 2012, 10:45:56 pm by donnyroversfc »

You clearly dont know me because you are SOooooooooooo wrong in what you think i am...

Utterly Butterly? wouldn't catch me spreading shite anywhere apart from on my boyfriends cock, i'm a BATTY boy always have been, always will be!

Hehe you're SOooooooooooo funny editing my post like that   :woot:

Funniest pos i've read in a LOooooooooooong time on here, fair play! Side splitting stuff  :)

Just out of interest Nudga, how old are you?  :)

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on May 19, 2012, 10:48:01 pm by Nudga »
Why, what's my age got to do with anything? Probably old enough to be your big brother.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on May 19, 2012, 10:50:12 pm by donnyroversfc »
Just intrigued to know thats all, dont want to date you or anything (i'm probably well out of your league).

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on May 19, 2012, 10:52:07 pm by Nudga »
Just intrigued to know thats all, dont want to date you or anything (i'm probably well out of your league).

Yer not wrong, I am premier League. You my friend are A League. Dya know what i'm sayin'.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #74 on May 19, 2012, 10:58:05 pm by donnyroversfc »
I get you sir! You are wrong (again) though im afraid. I am Barcelona and you are Berwick Rangers! I'm beatiful, intelligent, fashionable and sophisticated... You are unfortunately, well disgustingly indescribable! ... Maybe you may think thats unfair, thats just the way of the world though Nudga.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on May 19, 2012, 11:01:03 pm by Nudga »
No real man would ever, EVER describe himself as beautiful.
On that note, it is time I went and got some ugly sleep. I have to get up early for work. Ya know, that thing grown ups do to pay for stuff.

Oh, one more thing. Do you really think that I would be allowed to work with 25,000 volts of electricity if I lacked intelligence?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:03:32 pm by Nudga »

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on May 19, 2012, 11:06:37 pm by Dagenham Rover »
No real man would ever, EVER describe himself as beautiful.
On that note, it is time I went and got some ugly sleep. I have to get up early for work. Ya know, that thing grown ups do to pay for stuff.

Oh, one more thing. Do you really think that I would be allowed to work with 25,000 volts of electricity if I lacked intelligence?

Theres a few on here I would love to be let loose with 25,000 volts  :blink:

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on May 19, 2012, 11:07:04 pm by donnyroversfc »
I am only saying it as it is, like i always do... Believe i'd love to be a real man like yourself and be able to call mysel ugly, but i'd be lying to do so!!

Goodnight Nudga, don't forget your teddy, oh and your common as muck utterly butterly also  :)

It's been great getting to know you better, i now understand more about your disadvantages and flaws, so i'll not be so quick to judge you in future or make you jealous by going on about my superiority  :)

Sleep tight sir, sleep tight.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #78 on May 19, 2012, 11:20:46 pm by donnyroversfc »

Nudga all nicely tooked up in bed  :)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #79 on June 03, 2012, 10:48:58 pm by ravenrover »

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on June 05, 2012, 07:29:27 pm by Colin C No.3 »
There is no bigger set of c***s in the country than Crawley Town. So I am highly, highly disappointed that O'Driscoll has gone there. Even worse is that he now gets to try (surely successfully) to beat us.

Eurgh.
Bet SO'D could name a bigger set of c***s at the Rovers....wearing suits.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012