Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 04:30:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sam Hird close to signing for..  (Read 20081 times)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re: Sam Hird close to signing for..
« Reply #90 on June 02, 2012, 11:46:22 pm by hoolahoop »
It's not about the past board... None of that matters anymore... What matters right now is the present, and the future!

Thats like saying we could get relegated to the conference in the next two years, but it wouldn't matter because atleast it's not as bad as it once was.

Yep agreed that's a sound counter....................it's a friggin mess at present and becoming more of a worry day by day.
Anyone got any duct tape for Saunders' mouth btw ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on June 03, 2012, 12:26:39 am by BobG »
Hmmm.... Having been offline for a few days I've just read this thread through. It does strike me that a sense of reality might just be dawning. I wish it were not the case, but this next season is going to be quite painful I fear.

BobG

Rover19

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on June 03, 2012, 12:41:02 am by Rover19 »
The fact that a player would move to a team a league below for less money just shows to me the clubs lack of ambition

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on June 03, 2012, 12:49:35 am by eastender »
The fact that a player would move to a team a league below for less money just shows to me the clubs lack of ambition

Or to play the devil's advocate  the club / manager may have a better caliber of player coming in .  :unsure: 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 11:25:52 am by eastender »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on June 03, 2012, 01:11:16 am by Filo »

He was out of contract and as of 1st June was getting zero wages, how has he got less money? Do you expect him to wait forever in the hope he gets a call from Saunders, or do you expect him to sort his employment situation out? The problem here is we`re dithering as usual, at some point we will have to sign players regardless of whether any of the 12 contracted players leave or not, if we don`t we`ll have a squad of 12, the longer we leave it, the likelihood is that most of the decent players available will have been signed by other clubs and we`ll be left to scrat around the damaged goods basket again

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #95 on June 03, 2012, 01:20:17 am by eastender »

He was out of contract and as of 1st June was getting zero wages, how has he got less money? Do you expect him to wait forever in the hope he gets a call from Saunders, or do you expect him to sort his employment situation out? The problem here is we`re dithering as usual, at some point we will have to sign players regardless of whether any of the 12 contracted players leave or not, if we don`t we`ll have a squad of 12, the longer we leave it, the likelihood is that most of the decent players available will have been signed by other clubs and we`ll be left to scrat around the damaged goods basket again

Filo I 'm  pretty sure contracts run out on the 30th June  So Sam will still be getting paid , but like you say he's got to look after #1.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on June 03, 2012, 09:30:17 am by dickos1 »
It's not about the past board... None of that matters anymore... What matters right now is the present, and the future!

Thats like saying we could get relegated to the conference in the next two years, but it wouldn't matter because atleast it's not as bad as it once was.

Yep agreed that's a sound counter....................it's a friggin mess at present and becoming more of a worry day by day.
Anyone got any duct tape for Saunders' mouth btw ?

What's any of this got to do with Saunders?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012