Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 03:51:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Liam Dickinson  (Read 2157 times)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
Liam Dickinson
« on June 01, 2012, 12:52:13 am by Sammy Chung was King »
What about Liam Dickinson,twenty six,was a hot prospect a few years back,went to Barnsley,i think for a big fee,it didn't work out,just been released by Southend,which doesn't mean he can't cut it in League one,maybe Dean could get more out of him that other managers couldn't,what do you think? :scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedArmy

• Forum Member
Re: Liam Dickinson
« Reply #1 on June 01, 2012, 01:03:13 am by RedArmy »
Let me get this right, he couldnt cut it for a league 2 team so that means he should still be given the chance of cutting it for a league 1 team?  :saywhat:

MartinB

« Reply #2 on June 01, 2012, 01:47:07 am by MartinB »
Sammy Chung Was King, you really should buy Champ Manager and live out these "potential hot" signings instead of just posting randoms.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on June 01, 2012, 05:52:47 pm by RoversAlias »
Sammy Chung Was King, you really should buy Champ Manager and live out these "potential hot" signings instead of just posting randoms.

But he won't have the budget to sign 900 players a summer.

Albert Trousers

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 01, 2012, 08:32:16 pm by Albert Trousers »
I've always rated him although he seems to have lost his way a little. Can't see his wages being too high, him & the lad Reeves up front? Why not. Whether Saunders could get the best out of him Im not sure but we don't seem to have a pot to piss in & hardly any players. Beggers choosers etc.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 02, 2012, 04:26:46 am by RedJ »
b*llocks, Football Manager is far superior. B)

On topic, I think this is a very good shout, although one I doubt we'll be looking at for various reasons. Not unimpressive, but nothing spectacular when we have to spread our resources very thinly.

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 03, 2012, 09:56:32 am by The Beast »
The problem we've got I've had on Championship manager; 
You join a club who's just been relegated, your currently paying 100k a week on wages and the board say you've got to get it down to 72k. You keep offering James Hayter to clubs but nobody wants him cos he's on 5k a week and his legs have gone, while your trying to cut your wage bill, MK Dons and Sheff Wed are signing all your transfer targets!
Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!! :headbang:

bedale rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on June 03, 2012, 01:42:07 pm by bedale rover »
The problem we've got I've had on Championship manager; 
You join a club who's just been relegated, your currently paying 100k a week on wages and the board say you've got to get it down to 72k. You keep offering James Hayter to clubs but nobody wants him cos he's on 5k a week and his legs have gone, while your trying to cut your wage bill, MK Dons and Sheff Wed are signing all your transfer targets!
Aaaaaaaaaaargh!!! :headbang:
hayters contract is up so offloadind isnt an issue

TinyPortal © 2005-2012