Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 04:42:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: i just dont get it?  (Read 7601 times)

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
Re: i just dont get it?
« Reply #30 on June 04, 2012, 06:04:48 pm by donnyroversfc »
Scroungers blah blah blah.

Who's moaning about the VSC? You, thats who.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on June 04, 2012, 06:09:48 pm by graingrover »
NO no no ... how much MONEY have YOU commited through VSC this last season to warrat ALL the shit you post on here AGAINST ou club .

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on June 04, 2012, 06:12:18 pm by donnyroversfc »
NO no no ... how much MONEY have YOU commited through VSC this last season to warrat ALL the shit you post on here AGAINST ou club .

I've paid nothing towards the VSC... Should i be ashamed to admit that?

I'm a supporter but i'm also a normal, average lad who will have an opinion no matter whether thats in support of somethings, or against.

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on June 04, 2012, 06:22:03 pm by graingrover »
Ok fine mate ... but either pay to have the VSC finance this forum and support the Rovers or just go on the terraces and spout your negative shit from there but do no expect people like me to continue to pay £25 quid a year so that people like you can try to destroy my club on here . OK?

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on June 04, 2012, 06:22:41 pm by MrFrost »

So the more money you spend at the club the bigger supporter you are? Complete crap.
For the record I haven't got a season ticket, i'm not a member of the VSC, I don't purchase crap from the club shop, but I am still as passionate about my team as you are.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on June 04, 2012, 06:26:41 pm by donnyroversfc »
Ok fine mate ... but either pay to have the VSC finance this forum and support the Rovers or just go on the terraces and spout your negative shit from there but do no expect people like me to continue to pay £25 quid a year so that people like you can try to destroy my club on here . OK?

I'm not trying to destroy the club. I'm a supporter the same as you are, i only ever want the best for OUR club, if that means speaking my mind being honest but also criticising the club, then so be it. I do it with the best intentions at heart.

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on June 04, 2012, 06:28:11 pm by graingrover »
YES ..... I did understand that you actually paid f**k all to the club but claim equal status on here to JR . I think your post and the guy before you should be enlarged and printed out so that we and all those who actually support the club with our hard earned cash understand where YOU are coming from.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on June 04, 2012, 06:41:22 pm by MrFrost »
YES ..... I did understand that you actually paid f*** all to the club but claim equal status on here to JR . I think your post and the guy before you should be enlarged and printed out so that we and all those who actually support the club with our hard earned cash understand where YOU are coming from.

So we are not supporters because we don't put as much money into the club as some. You really are an idiot. Jog on fella.

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on June 04, 2012, 06:55:43 pm by graingrover »
Yes I think that your message ...' jog on' is very profound . Well I can tell you this exchange just confirms to me what the real value of this forum has become . Very sad to witness the demise of a fine initiative and I feel ashamed to have seen Andy Liney's fighting spirit of a forum (and forum membership) being reduced to it's present level of values.

donny4life

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on June 04, 2012, 06:59:57 pm by donny4life »
Well said graingrover ,

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on June 04, 2012, 07:02:48 pm by MrFrost »
Yes I think that your message ...' jog on' is very profound . Well I can tell you this exchange just confirms to me what the real value of this forum has become . Very sad to witness the demise of a fine initiative and I feel ashamed to have seen Andy Liney's fighting spirit of a forum (and forum membership) being reduced to it's present level of values.
What values? The same values that allow you to slag off fellow supporters because they choose not to join the VSC or not to spend every last pound they have on the club.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on June 04, 2012, 07:11:24 pm by RoversAlias »
Plain and simply graingrover, your posts are a total joke.

Your attitude is everything I hate about the 'high and mighty' types, thinking they are better than other supporters.

I have had a season ticket for as long as I have been going, and pay I would say at least 60% of my money on this club, likely more. But I'm not a member of the VSC. Do you want to come at m and claim you are a superior supporter to me as a result? Pathetic.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on June 04, 2012, 07:27:02 pm by GazLaz »
The fact that people are complaining that Sam has gone shows what a bad judge of a player some people are.

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on June 04, 2012, 07:43:20 pm by Red wizard »
Sam would of been a good player at L1. And tbh i can't see us getting better for the money he would of cost.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on June 04, 2012, 11:01:33 pm by dickos1 »
You don't know what he would cost

MartinB

« Reply #45 on June 04, 2012, 11:15:12 pm by MartinB »
This is a VSC forum, I was dead against this becoming a VSC members only forum...but think about it it makes sense.

sheffieldROVER

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on June 05, 2012, 08:33:10 am by sheffieldROVER »
wish i never said anything!!! listen to you all! jesus,  let it go! 

at the end of the day we all piss in the same pot. don't we?    :scarf:

any way good look to sam hird at :byebye: chesterfield!

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on June 05, 2012, 10:58:01 am by Jonathan »
You know its a bit like asking a woman what she thinks of the new look you've just given to the lounge when all you've done is strip off the old wallpaper! Can't we wait to pass judgement until the room is finished?

A cynic might suggest that they wouldn't let David Blunkett loose on the wallpaper chart.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012