Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 04:40:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: moaners  (Read 6325 times)

donny4life

• Forum Member
moaners
« on June 03, 2012, 11:18:42 pm by donny4life »
rate to start off been reading this forum for years now and all people do is moan , one minute there moanin about sam hird been crap next minute that we should keep him , make your minds up , my opinion is he aint good enough , lets be honest if he was championship standard surely he would have been snapped up by a championship team , plenty local to doncaster for him , also someone mentioned why get rid of him and keep martin woods , well for a start martins got 12month left on his contract and to release him from his contract would mean parting with a lump sum of 320,000 pounds which would be just stupid when u could keep a outstanding player when fit who is also 26 year old and just pay him a weekly wage , now onto next thing about sod , he is history now yes good history but now we have dean , who i believe will be a great manager , speaking to him last week he said he had two big strong centre halfs lined up , also ambition  this club as had more ambition than 90% of clubs in the last ten years or so since johns been here and last year he could have just left sean in charge and let us be the laughing stock of the league and probably end up bottom with about ten points , but he tried something that didnt work so be it , clubs have there ups and downs , if people aint happy go and support a team like yeovil or hereford or bradford a team with proper ambition , john ryan is the best thing to happen to this club so get behind him and his team and dean , and support rovers no matter what team we have or were we are in the league ,rovers till i die , deanos barmy army , some people need to log off there vsc account for a month take a nice break abroad have a drink , maybe go to club and get laid , have a good summer then come back and support your team your proud to support , instead of been stuck in your room each night on here , anyway rant over , up the rovers , keep the faith

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re: moaners
« Reply #1 on June 03, 2012, 11:25:43 pm by MrFrost »
rate to start off been reading this forum for years now and all people do is moan , one minute there moanin about sam hird been crap next minute that we should keep him , make your minds up , my opinion is he aint good enough , lets be honest if he was championship standard surely he would have been snapped up by a championship team , plenty local to doncaster for him , also someone mentioned why get rid of him and keep martin woods , well for a start martins got 12month left on his contract and to release him from his contract would mean parting with a lump sum of 320,000 pounds which would be just stupid when u could keep a outstanding player when fit who is also 26 year old and just pay him a weekly wage , now onto next thing about sod , he is history now yes good history but now we have dean , who i believe will be a great manager , speaking to him last week he said he had two big strong centre halfs lined up , also ambition  this club as had more ambition than 90% of clubs in the last ten years or so since johns been here and last year he could have just left sean in charge and let us be the laughing stock of the league and probably end up bottom with about ten points , but he tried something that didnt work so be it , clubs have there ups and downs , if people aint happy go and support a team like yeovil or hereford or bradford a team with proper ambition , john ryan is the best thing to happen to this club so get behind him and his team and dean , and support rovers no matter what team we have or were we are in the league ,rovers till i die , deanos barmy army , some people need to log off there vsc account for a month take a nice break abroad have a drink , maybe go to club and get laid , have a good summer then come back and support your team your proud to support , instead of been stuck in your room each night on here , anyway rant over , up the rovers , keep the faith

Firstly - have you heard of paragraphs?
Second - how do you know what we would need to pay to terminate Martin Woods contract
Thirdly - Hird might have not been good enough in the Championship - but we are in League One where he is already proven.

donny4life

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 03, 2012, 11:36:06 pm by donny4life »
ok firstly , il write how i want
secondly or second as you put it , thats non of your business
and thirdly , sam had a average season when we got promoted in league 1 playing along side a very good matt mills ,gareth roberts , and joc also he played around half off the games when locky and martis where injured , and another thing martin woods played 39 games that season playing major part in our promotion so if fit this year he will be great asset proven to be very good at league one level , and back to hird why hasnt he signed for league 1 club then if he is proven at this level

Woodhead Passer

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on June 03, 2012, 11:42:31 pm by Woodhead Passer »
Sorry, but it looks like you're moaning about people moaning?  :saywhat: :chair:

donny4life

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 03, 2012, 11:45:14 pm by donny4life »
different from moanin at the club , and board members and manager and who ever else they want to moan at , either support donny or go support man united or chelsea , not said this before but best off without fans like that

donnyallday

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 03, 2012, 11:48:49 pm by donnyallday »
Is anybody else out of breath, pheewwwwwwwwww.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 03, 2012, 11:50:18 pm by MrFrost »
different from moanin at the club , and board members and manager and who ever else they want to moan at , either support donny or go support man united or chelsea , not said this before but best off without fans like that

ok firstly , il write how i want
secondly or second as you put it , thats non of your business
and thirdly , sam had a average season when we got promoted in league 1 playing along side a very good matt mills ,gareth roberts , and joc also he played around half off the games when locky and martis where injured , and another thing martin woods played 39 games that season playing major part in our promotion so if fit this year he will be great asset proven to be very good at league one level , and back to hird why hasnt he signed for league 1 club then if he is proven at this level

No, I think what you mean to say is that you really have no idea what it would cost to terminate his contract.

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 03, 2012, 11:52:17 pm by The Beast »
  :byebye:sam had a average season when we got promoted in league 1 playing along side a very good matt mills ,gareth roberts , and joc also he played around half off the games when locky and martis where injured , and another thing martin woods played 39 games that season playing major part in our promotion so if fit this year he will be great asset proven to be very good at league one level , and back to hird why hasnt he signed for league 1 club then if he is proven at this level.

Totally agree. With Wellens pulling the strings the opposition didn't see a great deal of the ball.

donny4life

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on June 03, 2012, 11:55:58 pm by donny4life »
ok mr frost you think what you want , stick to your little free press game and your little bedroom on your laptop with your doncaster rovers wallpaper and bed sheets , listen mate im a die hard supporter of drfc more than some may think but , i also have a life and girlfriend , when you have 3.500 posts on a forum goes to show , anyway not getting wound up by donny fans with half a brain cell between them , and one thats not started pubity yet

The Beast

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on June 03, 2012, 11:57:22 pm by The Beast »
Sorry that bye bye is not meant to be there, been the pub, written it on my phone and got fingers like pig tits.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on June 03, 2012, 11:58:39 pm by RoversAlias »
I think that would've been a great excuse in primary school.

"You are writing incorrectly, please use paragraphs."

"Sorry Miss Smith...but I write like I want!"

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on June 04, 2012, 12:00:24 am by RedJ »
ok mr frost you think what you want , stick to your little free press game and your little bedroom on your laptop with your doncaster rovers wallpaper and bed sheets , listen mate im a die hard supporter of drfc more than some may think but , i also have a life and girlfriend , when you have 3.500 posts on a forum goes to show , anyway not getting wound up by donny fans with half a brain cell between them , and one thats not started pubity yet

what's wrong with Rovers wallpaper and sheets? :ohmy:

if they did jarmas I'd be well set :cool:

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on June 04, 2012, 12:06:11 am by MrFrost »

Little Free Press game? Please elaborate.
Is it half term already?

donny4life

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on June 04, 2012, 12:08:48 am by donny4life »

what's wrong with Rovers wallpaper and sheets?

if they did jarmas I'd be well set

take up knitting and knit your own thts what mr frost did

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on June 04, 2012, 12:23:33 am by Bristol Red Rover »
Feck me - girlfriends are a good thing? Am I missing something?

donny4life

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on June 04, 2012, 12:28:16 am by donny4life »
 Well depends what yours looks like

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on June 04, 2012, 12:45:10 am by Bristol Red Rover »
If only it was as simple as that :s

The ups and downs of footy are a breeze compared, even with Donny  :scarf:

sheffieldROVER

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on June 04, 2012, 08:55:13 am by sheffieldROVER »
hey donny4life! that would be me who was talking about  the martin woods!  and the point i was trying to make was!  id rather have a fit sam hird than a injury prone woods in my team!  how much did u say it would cost to release woods?   bet rovers have spent that on him already in the treatment room!  thats all i was saying!     let it go ffs i have!!! :byebye: :byebye:

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on June 04, 2012, 09:29:01 am by Nudga »
Jesus Henry Christ not another one!!

What happened to coming on here and having shits and giggles?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on June 04, 2012, 09:44:02 am by Donnywolf »
Jesus Henry Christ not another one!!

What happened to coming on here and having shits and giggles?

I'm with you but unfortunately I keep getting drawn back "like an addict"

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on June 04, 2012, 01:31:28 pm by RoversAlias »
donny4life, you sound like a 12 year old.

"Ooh look how cool I am, I have a girlfriend my life is so amazing".

Get a grip.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on June 04, 2012, 01:31:58 pm by MrFrost »
donny4life, you sound like a 12 year old.

"Ooh look how cool I am, I have a girlfriend my life is so amazing".

Get a grip.

He probably is 12. If that.

donny4life

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on June 04, 2012, 01:40:04 pm by donny4life »
not tryin to act cool at all or like a 12 year old , just tryin to tell some people then need to get a life ,
theres more to the world than a forum , i think the vsc should set up a drfc mongo branch they would beable to fill it straight away with half of there members

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on June 04, 2012, 01:54:03 pm by MrFrost »
not tryin to act cool at all or like a 12 year old , just tryin to tell some people then need to get a life ,
theres more to the world than a forum , i think the vsc should set up a drfc mongo branch they would beable to fill it straight away with half of there members

I've got a life thank you. I currently average 3.2 posts per day on this forum since I registered. You are averaging more than that since you joined, so who needs to get a life?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on June 04, 2012, 01:56:14 pm by Filo »

With spelling and grammar like yours, we`d like to make you the first honorary member ;)

donny4life

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on June 04, 2012, 01:58:12 pm by donny4life »
i only joined today  :thumbsup: , ive looked on forum probably once or twice a week for last few years which i admit , and after today il probably not post again , just wanted to get mine and some other peoples views across ,

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on June 04, 2012, 02:01:02 pm by MrFrost »
i only joined today  :thumbsup: , ive looked on forum probably once or twice a week for last few years which i admit , and after today il probably not post again , just wanted to get mine and some other peoples views across ,
What a shame.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on June 04, 2012, 02:01:45 pm by donnyroversfc »
Pisses me off when people start going on about other peoples post counts... WTF has it got to do with anyone else how regular or not somebody posts?!?!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on June 04, 2012, 02:02:59 pm by Filo »

Yesterday 10-57pm actually ;)

donny4life

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on June 04, 2012, 02:04:31 pm by donny4life »

With spelling and grammar like yours, we`d like to make you the first honorary member

for my job i dont need to be able to write or spell , get other people to do it for me , and with the look of my bank account its looking good , (hence the rovers sponsership) ,

oh and sorry mr frost , an hour before today then ,

TinyPortal © 2005-2012