Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 02:46:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Loyalty Card  (Read 944 times)

jonnydog

• VSC Member
Loyalty Card
« on June 06, 2012, 07:54:37 pm by jonnydog »
So I've been to my old address today to see if there was any remains of junk mail to pick up, and there was a letter from DRFC marketing with instructions of the loyalty card and indeed, the Loyalty card itself.

Now I changed my address with DRFC when I moved at the beginning of September and have been back to pick post up on several occasions, the last time being the middle-end of February, and it wasn't there then.

That means its been sent in last 3 months or so, there's no date on the letter either. I did sign up to pilot the loyalty scheme but after not being able to attend the meetings assumed that was the end of that!

So now, I have one. Which is more than Fkin annoying after renewing my season ticket before the deadline - therefore not getting the points.

I was just wondering if this scheme is still running and whether I will be able to claim the points back on the purchase of my ST?!

EDIT: The stamp mark on the envelope says 8th March!!   :headbang:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 12:41:38 pm by jonnydog »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Loyalty Card
« Reply #1 on June 06, 2012, 08:48:36 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Still running and and I'm 99% sure any spend in the ticket office  is updated next time you go in, they can't backdate any spend in the shop though

TinyPortal © 2005-2012