Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 02:55:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: DONCASTER ROVERS: No hangover says ‘Deano’  (Read 8147 times)

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
Re: DONCASTER ROVERS: No hangover says ‘Deano’
« Reply #30 on June 08, 2012, 11:11:03 am by donnyroversfc »
Dickos I wish I had your confidence in Dean, but you can't argue that he's forever saying one thing (usually what the fans want to hear), and then doing another.

A few weeks ago the reserve team was coming back, now he's actually finding out what the last manager found out that it's a lot more difficult than it seems. He talks about getting the highest quality players in and then implies we'll be looking at lower leagues for players who'll be over the moon to play in League One. These are just a couple of examples. I wouldn't have a problem if he said what his plans are and stuck to them.

He reminds me a lot of our current Mayor, he comes out with bold statements that he hopes will get the majority onside, and then realises at a later date that he has no chance of implementing them.

I see it as being positive and enthusiastic, it's not his fault that we may not be able to afford the reserve team.
And certainly let's not start slagging off the players he's going to bring in before he actually does. The majority have been saying we need to bring lower league players in and develop them but as soon as dean says it it's wrong and he doesn't have a clue.
I understand he can't do anything right now but I just think its ridiculous.

As usual you've missed the point because of your blind faith. I don't care if we can't afford the reserve team or if we get lower league players, my point is why does Dean say we're bringing back the reserve team and getting high quality players? No one can trust a word that comes out his mouth because so far the majority of the things he says he'll do, he doesn't.

And dont like a word that is typed on your key board!

I don't understand a word that's typed on your keyboard!

:thumbsup:

I'll give you a clue... Actuallly i'll just tell you what is typed on his keyboard. Nonsense!  :)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012