Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 02:54:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: DRFC to become feeder club for MUFC?  (Read 8872 times)

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
Re: DRFC to become feeder club for MUFC?
« Reply #30 on June 08, 2012, 11:31:41 am by drfcsteve »
Manchester Utd are one of the best teams in world football and there are Rovers Fans saying that they wouldnt like them as a feeder club. Unbelievable.

Hear hear. The rumours probably b*llocks but I can't believe fans wouldn't want to be linked to a top 4 premiership club but were happy to have the club run by Willie McKay. Ridicolous.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on June 08, 2012, 02:50:32 pm by DearneValleyRover »
Manchester Utd are one of the best teams in world football and there are Rovers Fans saying that they wouldnt like them as a feeder club. Unbelievable.

Hear hear. The rumours probably b*llocks but I can't believe fans wouldn't want to be linked to a top 4 premiership club but were happy to have the club run by Willie McKay. Ridicolous.

It's not a case of not wanting to be linked but the only club who would really benefit wouldn't be us. Look at Walsall, helped them hasn't it. Our youngsters will train over at their place, we will get some of theirs, Our best will go to them permanently and we get.....?

That's the concern, oh and this isn't about last season give it a rest, I and many others have got your point of view.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on June 08, 2012, 03:05:23 pm by donnyroversfc »

It's not a case of not wanting to be linked but the only club who would really benefit wouldn't be us. Look at Walsall, helped them hasn't it. Our youngsters will train over at their place, we will get some of theirs, Our best will go to them permanently and we get.....?

That's the concern, oh and this isn't about last season give it a rest, I and many others have got your point of view.

Loads get released or sold from Man U all the time. Just look at the amount of them that are currently at Championships clubs... Maybe linking with them would be a good thing, we loan players from them and if they enjoy it we'll get a chance of signing them permanently on something like 3yr contracts.

I doubt they would be loaning us the next stars (they'll go abroad more than anything).

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on June 08, 2012, 05:44:28 pm by Colin C No.3 »
I hope to god this stays as a rumour, I'd rather have Leeds scum as a parent club.

:suicide:
Very shortsighted.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on June 08, 2012, 05:46:26 pm by Colin C No.3 »
I'd rather be the feeder club to the Syrian Government X1 than Man Utd's bitch

no thanks

I'd happily be City's bitch though
Yeah. all those mercenaries to choose from. No thanks.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on June 08, 2012, 05:49:17 pm by Colin C No.3 »
are Antwerp not one of their feeder clubs? they used to send loads out there

Royal Antwerp?
Who else twerp.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on June 08, 2012, 06:10:05 pm by hoolahoop »
I hope to god this stays as a rumour, I'd rather have Leeds scum as a parent club.

:suicide:
Very shortsighted.

Shortsighted and obviously as thick as fook if he can't see the benefit of any arrangement with one of the most successful clubs in the world.
What puts these ridiculous ideas and antipathies into some folk..............jealousy perhaps like the Weeds fans ?

Ollie the Legend!

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on June 08, 2012, 10:56:01 pm by Ollie the Legend! »
Sure I saw this on that football rumours site the other day. Gonna have to stop reading it :P Wouldn't think anything of this rumour. It'd be nice though wouldn't it!

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on June 08, 2012, 11:59:30 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Come clean boys ......

PMSL

SO credible but cant believe you lot fell for it!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012