Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 02:52:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Saeson Ticket Sales DROS  (Read 1611 times)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Saeson Ticket Sales DROS
« on June 07, 2012, 05:01:42 pm by ravenrover »
As quite a number of people on the forum seem to be interested in Season Ticket sales I'm surprised no comment has been made about the announcement on the DROS that sales have exceeded Mays target. Not sure though if May is the cleaning or the kit washing lady  :whistle:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

jonnydog

• VSC Member
Re: Saeson Ticket Sales DROS
« Reply #1 on June 07, 2012, 05:15:57 pm by jonnydog »
She's neither... They've both been released!!

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 07, 2012, 05:18:49 pm by steve@dcfd »
What was May's target, small or large numbers?

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 07, 2012, 05:19:42 pm by Superspy »
I'm guessing the reason why nobody has said anything is because the numbers aren't given, just that they've beaten the target. Not a grumble, merely an observation.

donnyroversfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 07, 2012, 05:20:02 pm by donnyroversfc »

Medium.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on June 07, 2012, 05:20:21 pm by Superspy »

Judging by what I saw on the board in the ticket office when I went in last week it was about 2700.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 07, 2012, 06:21:47 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
far too much hope...Shut up I am mardy bas**rd!

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on June 07, 2012, 08:05:47 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I went to ticket office today and they confirmed they had just passed 2800 which they say is better than anticipated.

Now you can look at that 2 ways. Good considering the piss poor marketing policy, still acknowledging that they cannot tell you what a match ticket will cost next season and the post early bird price is too much.

Had things have been done with a bit more thought, planning and co-ordination, despite relegation, we should be looking at exceeding 4000 at this time.

I had a good chat with Ray Thomas, who has been making the calls to people who haven't renewed and the feedback suggests there are plenty out there who have the will and desire to buy a season ticket but the circumstances are no quite right for them at the moment.

The club have been able to work out some deals for people but not in all cases.

My suggestion to him, was to put the following to JR. Look there may be some good news factors on the horizon and some that we already know about. When the fixtures come out it always stirs up a bit of interest, so why not capitalise on that and say to the masses, if you would like a season ticket, I (JR) will personally scout you so that you can benefit from the discount off the current prices.

If you need a bit of help with that we'll take your deposit and we'll issue your season ticket when you paid 2 or 3 further instalments.

With Rovers taking over the stadium, they need numbers in there to spend over the counter to make it worthwhile, so do what you can to get em paid up.

And while your at it, tell fold what match prices are going to be so we can all see what savings a ST will bring.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012