Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 02:50:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: scout me  (Read 777 times)

redbrez

• VSC Member
scout me
« on June 08, 2012, 05:41:02 pm by redbrez »
been a sth for the last seven seasons and upset that i havent renewed this season mainly because i was struggling to get my money together in time and i can only make saturday games,so the value of having a season ticket was non existent for my circumstance.

but hopefully if we have kind people on here who if i remeber rightly were going to give the scout money back too the person buying the st ,was you one Rob ?i wonder how many would like me would take advantage of this offer ? would still like to see a saturday only st .and maybe if games got moved or rearanged u could get some percentage refund or credit to spend in the shop there must be a way of doing it? 

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re: scout me
« Reply #1 on June 08, 2012, 05:50:07 pm by hoolahoop »
Like you redbrez , I've recently changed jobs and am unlikely to get to as many games as last season (missed 8 home games last season) . I just can't justify a ST this year........however I can always get to the midweek games.
I'm hoping for some sort of Super 8  or the like, I hate losing my seat I too have had it from the opening.  :(

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: scout me
« Reply #2 on June 08, 2012, 06:36:13 pm by Filo »
I will scout anyone that wants to be scouted

TinyPortal © 2005-2012