Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 09:36:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: In Rovers We Trust - the face to face panels  (Read 1515 times)

silent majority

• VSC Member
In Rovers We Trust - the face to face panels
« on June 29, 2012, 11:18:32 am by silent majority »
I understand from the club that the invites have now gone out to some of those who expressed an interest. If you have had an invite can you confirm asap that you can make the first meeting which is to be held at the Keepmoat next Wednesday?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Re: In Rovers We Trust - the face to face panels
« Reply #1 on June 29, 2012, 02:59:11 pm by silent majority »
And just in case we have some spare places, jot your details on here and we'll see what we can do. The 1st meeting starts at 6 next Wednesday with an explanation of how its going to work.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 29, 2012, 07:14:37 pm by RoversAlias »
I have responded indicating my intention to attend, got to say this venture is one I am very intrigued by SM :)

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 30, 2012, 05:03:57 pm by silent majority »
I have responded indicating my intention to attend, got to say this venture is one I am very intrigued by SM :)

I think you have every right to be intrigued, although this has been done before by a small handful of clubs its never been quite as extensive as DRFC are about to employ. Who knows where we as a club will be in a couple of years time!

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on June 30, 2012, 09:40:06 pm by hoolahoop »
And just in case we have some spare places, jot your details on here and we'll see what we can do. The 1st meeting starts at 6 next Wednesday with an explanation of how its going to work.

Would have loved to have gone but working late, I hope we are going to be kept updated on these meetings and can attend in future ?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012