Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 09:34:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: We're not all in it together  (Read 6536 times)

Nudga

• Forum Member
Re: We're not all in it together
« Reply #30 on July 04, 2012, 05:30:38 pm by Nudga »
Would that be the ConDem government mjdgreg?

Yes it would. There seems to be a misconception around here that I am a Tory. I'm not. I can't remember the last time I voted and believe it or not when I did I voted Labour! Oh the naivety of youth.

The reason many of you think I am a Tory is that bad as they are, they're ten times better than that shower of shit calling itself the Labour party.

It's not bloody naivety is it, you've been banging the Tory drum for god knows how long. You've definately got split personality disorder Gollum. Or is it Smeagol?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on July 05, 2012, 08:35:51 am by ditch_drfc »
God shut the f*** up using that shit phrase "gullible sycophant". You're so boring, constantly chatting shit, thinking you're higher up and better than everyone else. Get off your high horse! If you have such a problem start a f***ing petition or something! You are an absolute nob! Just when people on here are starting to settle down and there are less arguments, nobs like you perk up and can't keep their mouths shut!

Sorry but I'm afraid you're going to have to be put in the gullible sycophant category as well.

I'm a gullible sycophant? You don't even know the meaning of  the word. You probably read it in the sun and decided that it's your new favourite word for the week. Grow up! I don't know why you bother coming on here, no one cares for your posts at all!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on July 05, 2012, 05:49:40 pm by RedJ »
Oi, that's not true.

MadMick loves them.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on July 05, 2012, 06:44:12 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
If you're a tory then just say you are.  I am and I couldn't care less if people don't agree with that, we're all entitled to a choice at the end of the day.

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on July 05, 2012, 07:14:29 pm by mjdgreg »
I'm not a Tory but if I was forced to vote I would vote Tory. There is no way I would ever vote Labour. I would describe my self as more UKIP than Tory as I passionately want us out of Europe. If I was in the Tory party I would be on the very edge of the right wing. I believe in very low taxes and a much reduced public sector. The Tories fit this bill much better than Labour but don't go anywhere near far enough for my liking.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 07:16:32 pm by mjdgreg »

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on July 05, 2012, 08:54:49 pm by wilts rover »
And you are fully entitled to those views sir. I may strongly disagree with them but so long as you express yourself sensibly and intelligently then I believe you should be free to express them. However if you dont exercise your right to vote, dont you think it is hypocritical of you to comment on how the country is being run?

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on July 05, 2012, 09:56:50 pm by Draytonian III »
And you are fully entitled to those views sir. I may strongly disagree with them but so long as you express yourself sensibly and intelligently then I believe you should be free to express them. However if you dont exercise your right to vote, dont you think it is hypocritical of you to comment on how the country is being run?

very true, if you don`t vote,don`t complain

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on July 06, 2012, 12:23:59 am by mjdgreg »

My not voting is a protest against the current system. If everyone did as me the establishment would have to change the system. There is no point in voting Tory in a place like Doncaster. If the Labour candidate was an axe murdering paedophile he would still get voted in.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on July 06, 2012, 12:31:18 am by Filo »
This is in the barred from voting list, I wonder?

"idiots" may not vote and "lunatics" only during their lucid periods. Those compulsorily detained in psychiatric hospitals, for example, cannot vote.

:whistle:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012