Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 07:32:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: love it, I'd love it  (Read 7237 times)

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
love it, I'd love it
« on August 31, 2012, 10:18:14 pm by no eyed deer »
If Forest get promotion this year... Nottingham Rovers.  Now my second team , first result to look out for

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

sheffieldROVER

• Forum Member
Re: love it, I'd love it
« Reply #1 on August 31, 2012, 10:38:17 pm by sheffieldROVER »
I hope your taking the piss. Cos I would not ppiss on them scabs if they were f**king burning. U  :thumbdown:
sad t**t

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 31, 2012, 10:39:12 pm by silent majority »
I hope your taking the piss. Cos I would not ppiss on them scabs if they were f***ing burning. U  :thumbdown:
sad t**t

Some people have short memories Sheff!

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 31, 2012, 10:42:21 pm by dickos1 »
If they don't go up this year with that squad, sod will be on his way. They've spent a fortune.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 31, 2012, 10:46:39 pm by Viking Don »
f**king Hell

Katesby

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 31, 2012, 10:50:56 pm by Katesby »
I can't be the only one who wants Forest to lose every game can I? Sorry SOD lovers

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 31, 2012, 10:53:35 pm by no eyed deer »
Sad tw@t ???? ..bet it's the first result you look out for . By the way not everyone in Doncaster is an ex miner or a gypsy

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on August 31, 2012, 10:54:17 pm by Dagenham Rover »
I can't be the only one who wants Forest to lose every game can I? Sorry SOD lovers

Sod em if SOD thought anything about little old Donny he'd have come in for Copps a lot earlier to give us time to replace him properly so he an d Forest can get stuffed

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on August 31, 2012, 10:55:04 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I hope your taking the piss. Cos I would not ppiss on them scabs if they were f***ing burning. U  :thumbdown:
sad t**t

I wouldn't piss on the scabby bas**rds if they were burning, I was busting for a piss and Juliette Binoche and that lass Laura Tobin who does the weather forecast offered to vigorously fellate me but only on condition that I pissed on the scabs.

Principles. Some things in life are important.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on August 31, 2012, 10:58:05 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
And Konnie Huq.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on August 31, 2012, 10:58:54 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Mind, I might chuck a thimble full of water over them if they chucked Julie Etchingham into the deal an all.

pubteam

« Reply #11 on August 31, 2012, 11:01:03 pm by pubteam »

Agreed.

Can't stand Forest, so I'm not going to start hoping they do well just because they've got a few of our old employees.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on August 31, 2012, 11:04:04 pm by Viking Don »
Mind, I might chuck a thimble full of water over them if they chucked Julie Etchingham into the deal an all.

SCAB!

That's going far to far.

Not even a tear.

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on August 31, 2012, 11:07:41 pm by Chris »
I like their manager and I have an awful lot of respect for three of our ex-players, especially Coppinger. That's enough for me to hope they succeed.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on August 31, 2012, 11:08:26 pm by RobTheRover »
Billy, what about if they fellated you first, and you shook a single solitary drop of their saliva onto the flaming scabs?

Would that work?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on August 31, 2012, 11:11:28 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Rob. Come on man! Think it through?

You reckon them scabby t**ts are worthy recipients of Julie Etchingham's semen-flecked spittle?

streatham dave

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on August 31, 2012, 11:51:07 pm by streatham dave »
Massive fan of Copps and Sharp. Like Gillet. I thank SOD for what he did for us but he's not the messiah and I'm glad he went when he did. His plan for us was to plan for relegation in other words give up. So we went down without much of a fight but SOD had lost it last season. A new challenge has been good for him and he is assembling a good squad but I can't wish any of them well. Copps has come out on Forest website that he was a Forest fan as a kid always hoped to one day play for them etc. Even though he is on loan he clearly sees no way back but he is still technically a rovers player and we might (although unlikely) see him back and even get his testimonial soon. This won't happen if he does well for them so it's a catch 22. As others have said can't wish the club well scabs. I do have one friend from Nottingham but I reconcile this with the fact he was a child who couldn't help where he lived and that he moved as an adult.

Katesby

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on August 31, 2012, 11:51:27 pm by Katesby »
So SOD signed Cops and made a bid for Bennett by all accounts today. Nice of him to give his old club time to bring players in should they have joined him. Some people need to realise that he probably doesn't give a toss about us any more.

streatham dave

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on August 31, 2012, 11:55:52 pm by streatham dave »
He was professional but I'm not sure he gave a toss about us for 6 months or so before we sacked him after his head was turned and he started applying for other clubs.

RTID_Peter

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on September 01, 2012, 12:00:24 am by RTID_Peter »
Couldnt give a dam about forest, sod,sharp and gillett but i will always like coppinger for what hes done but if they get promotion well done but if not i dont give a dam buts its time to move on as for sharp and gillett we were just a club for them no more no less

Woodhead Passer

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on September 01, 2012, 12:02:45 am by Woodhead Passer »
SOD was a great manager for us, I have nothing against the man and wish him all the best.

Move on guys and just talk about OUR club.  :scarf:

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on September 01, 2012, 12:09:39 am by RobTheRover »
Well said, Adam.

We can cross swords with Forest again next season.

;)

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on September 01, 2012, 12:36:36 am by drfcsteve »
Not ashamed to say I started looking out for forests results when Sean went there and now I'll be looking to see how Billy and Copps are doing. Probably the best manager we've ever had and now 2 of our best players of recent times all at the same club, people may have known them personally or just have huge respect for what they did for Doncaster Rovers, no shame in wishing them success.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on September 01, 2012, 12:39:03 am by RobTheRover »
No, I hope they are both successful, but that Forest finish 3rd and miss out on promotion at Wembley.

See, a nice happy balance.

;)

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on September 01, 2012, 01:06:10 am by Mr1Croft »
Call me an SOD happy clapper if you like but I have always said that the test to how good SOD is would be proven if he gets a chance in the Premiership so I hope Forest go up so SOD can attempt to prove himself. At the end of the day Forest will not be getting promoted at our cost so I wish them the luck and hope that he proves to everyone that he can do better things with a bigger budget.

That said I also wish Chelsea win the PL...

Of course I would throw them away in a heartbeat if it meant Rovers could finish top of this league but this is 3 different leagues and unless we meet in the cup none are competing.

afro goal machine

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on September 01, 2012, 01:17:31 am by afro goal machine »
forget all this scabbing shit. We need to put our energies into our own affairs, we are DONCASTER ROVERS and id love it ! Just love it if we beat yeovil at their place !

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on September 01, 2012, 02:48:22 am by RoversAlias »
Chelsea top of the league? Eurgh. I'd love to see them go all the way down to the Ryman First Division myself!

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on September 01, 2012, 08:06:33 am by Wellred »
So SOD signed Cops and made a bid for Bennett by all accounts today. Nice of him to give his old club time to bring players in should they have joined him. Some people need to realise that he probably doesn't give a toss about us any more.

Did he ever give a toss about us?

It was only ever a job for him.
How long did it take him to refer to Doncaster Rovers as WE when interviewed instead of THEY?

Maybe some people might now realise he wasn't the saint some people think he was.

Ian H

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on September 01, 2012, 08:22:51 am by Ian H »
Come on - it's just a job to them all.
Loyalty to their families & their lifestyles - not blaming them, just saying.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on September 01, 2012, 08:29:00 am by Wellred »
Come on - it's just a job to them all.
Loyalty to their families & their lifestyles - not blaming them, just saying.

That was the point I was making Ian.
All this kissing the badge crap and the rest of it is just rubbish. They all love the club etc etc until the next best offer comes along.

And no I don't blame them either.The only people loyal to any club are the fans. Although I sometimes wonder about that reading this forum.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012