Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 08:09:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Martis  (Read 3495 times)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Martis
« on September 01, 2012, 02:21:33 pm by mushRTID »
On the bench  :ohmy:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Re: Martis
« Reply #1 on September 01, 2012, 02:26:09 pm by RobTheRover »
Good news. Feels like another signing.  :clapping:

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 01, 2012, 02:39:49 pm by jonnydog »
 :woot:

Rovin Reporter

« Reply #3 on September 01, 2012, 02:56:40 pm by Rovin Reporter »
Sat on the bench , assumed the position then.

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 01, 2012, 03:11:49 pm by andysly »
Turned his ankle warming up, out for 6 weeks

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 01, 2012, 03:13:26 pm by Barmby Rover »
Perhaps because there is no one else to sit there? Hope not, but with Shelton you never really know.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 01, 2012, 03:18:50 pm by Chris Black come back »
Splinters in arse. Infected wound. Now out for two months.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on September 02, 2012, 12:26:56 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Encouraging keep him fit and put him at the side of Rob Jones,that would be a decent partnership.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 02, 2012, 12:45:08 am by MachoMadness »
I give it a month before he ticks another injury off the list. I think he still has at least 4 to go.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on September 02, 2012, 12:54:54 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Has he had IDLE-itis yet?

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on September 02, 2012, 02:37:25 am by RoversAlias »
The damnation of Martis by the comedy faction on here is stupid. You get what you deserve when he does go down injured again, though I'm sure it'll be a right laugh to these people too.

Probably the same idiots chanting at Chambers when he was injured at the Bescot the other week...

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on September 02, 2012, 03:59:58 am by MachoMadness »
The damnation of Martis by the comedy faction on here is stupid. You get what you deserve when he does go down injured again, though I'm sure it'll be a right laugh to these people too.

Probably the same idiots chanting at Chambers when he was injured at the Bescot the other week...

To be fair, what else is there left to say about Martis? I for one have lost patience with him. I know it's not his fault, but when money is so tight and he's there constantly injured while club legends like Copps, Stock and the rest are forced out of the door is bound to piss fans off. If you can't stay fit, you shouldn't be a footballer, and that's the harsh reality of it. Nothing to do with laughing at him, more to do with people running out of sentimentality for a player who hasn't done enough to justify being kept around through many lengthy absences.

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on September 02, 2012, 05:26:26 am by andysly »

Damnation........ffs ease down fella, just a little humour

Tazemma

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on September 02, 2012, 09:41:07 am by Tazemma »
Martis is now out for 2 months as his confidence has took a knock after reading this thread

stockyboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on September 02, 2012, 12:52:13 pm by stockyboy »
He had a brace on his lower leg whilst warming up but seemed to be regaining a lot of fitness. Glad to see him back

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on September 02, 2012, 01:14:56 pm by Chris Black come back »
A brace on his lower leg!!??!! He was named as a substitute! Christ is it that bad that we are forcing cripples to play?

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on September 02, 2012, 07:17:06 pm by Donnybax »
Haha it wasn't a brace it was that tape a lot of players wear when they've come back from an injury

mjg

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on September 02, 2012, 09:06:17 pm by mjg »
sure he did'nt get injured putting his socks on

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on September 03, 2012, 08:15:17 am by Colin C No.3 »

That humour 'bypass' you undertook, congratulations on your swift recovery. Such an 'operation' would have had Shelton out for the season!

Hey, you've got to laugh haven't you Alias?......................well, mebe's not in your case.

Rovin Reporter

« Reply #19 on September 03, 2012, 08:14:21 pm by Rovin Reporter »

Better players and more reliable ones have been  forced to leave the club and for why ? MONEY to save it MONEY and here we are paying for this perfect specimen to sit on the bench if he's fit then he should play.

BRMC_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on September 03, 2012, 08:35:15 pm by BRMC_rover »

Better players and more reliable ones have been  forced to leave the club and for why ? MONEY to save it MONEY and here we are paying for this perfect specimen to sit on the bench if he's fit then he should play.

Have you been on the wine tonight or summat?

Rovin Reporter

« Reply #21 on September 03, 2012, 11:43:30 pm by Rovin Reporter »
Yes !

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on September 04, 2012, 01:46:14 am by Sammy Chung was King »
It's a laugh Roversalias,if you've read my previous posts you should see how highly,i rate Martis when he is fit :coat:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012