Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 07:38:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: deano clueless  (Read 7268 times)

dickos1

• VSC Member
Re: deano clueless
« Reply #30 on September 01, 2012, 07:48:16 pm by dickos1 »
I may be wrong but their goal came from our attack and just after a corner in our favour. And jones just stayed up like centre halves sometimes do.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Mark DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on September 01, 2012, 08:09:06 pm by Mark DRFC »
So we play and lose against the team that ALWAYS do us over, with massive disruption with the Copps dealing going on on the way down to the game, and he's clueless?

f*** me, I give up with some of our support.

Some of our support dont realise we have a history against yeovil, most have only seen the championship and league 1 years and dont accept we are going to lose games in this division!

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on September 01, 2012, 08:13:29 pm by andysly »
I may be wrong but their goal came from our attack and just after a corner in our favour. And jones just stayed up like centre halves sometimes do.

Husband had come on, Spurr went inside and Jones was playing forward.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on September 01, 2012, 08:37:54 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Husband came on in the 83rd minute.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on September 01, 2012, 11:56:15 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
Dean didn't really have that many game changers on the bench,he put Hume on but he sounded short of match sharpness,other than that and sticking Jones up there what else could he have done?,if he had gone more gung-ho we could have got a serious hammering,they sounded dangerous every time on the break,he realised that too many players were off-form today,to be able to nick anything,this is just one game,we don't want to lose any,but unfortunately games will be lost here and there,am i right in thinking the loan market opens back up soon?

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on September 02, 2012, 12:39:10 am by drfcsteve »
So we play and lose against the team that ALWAYS do us over, with massive disruption with the Copps dealing going on on the way down to the game, and he's clueless?

Some of our support dont realise we have a history against yeovil, most have only seen the championship and league 1 years and dont accept we are going to lose games in this division!

History means nothing, we have a different manager and a completely different set of players compared to years ago when we couldn't beat Yeovil. Saying "well we never beat Yeovil" is no excuse whatsoever.

Fizzy_Fanta_and_Pringles

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on September 02, 2012, 12:54:30 am by Fizzy_Fanta_and_Pringles »

History means nothing, we have a different manager and a completely different set of players compared to years ago when we couldn't beat Yeovil. Saying "well we never beat Yeovil" is no excuse whatsoever.

Well we never beat Yeovil...

auckleyflyer

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on September 02, 2012, 10:56:29 am by auckleyflyer »
Well, a loss to Yeovil away from home (who are flying at the min, and we have always struggled against Yeovil) im not in the slightest bothered about. It was a close game, its not like we were hammered?
Its the Crawley game that hurts! at home our chance to impress! but again it was a close game.
Lest get some perspective people!! We / Dean are building a TEAM! be glad of the spirit so far and take hart from those in the know who inform us the building will continue in the next few weeks?
Judged on the close season and first few games im happy with things on and off the pitch, let'S do our part SUPPORT Dean the team, and stop this bullshit.
WE WILL GO UP THIS YR.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 12:14:18 pm by auckleyflyer »

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on September 02, 2012, 11:10:44 am by Red wizard »
Well, a loss to Yeovil away from home (who are flying at the min, and we have always struggled home and away against Yeovil) im not in the slightest bothered about. It was a close game, its not like we were hammered?
Its the Crawley game that hurts! at home our chance to impress! but again it was a close game.
Lest get some perspective people!! We / Dean is building a TEAM! be glad of the spirit so far and take hart from those in the know who inform us the building will continue in the next few weeks?
Judged on the close season and first few games im happy with things on and off the pitch, let'S do our part SUPPORT Dean the team, and stop this bullshit.
WE WILL GO UP THIS YR.
I don't think we will go up but we will do ok. Top 10 this year.

stockyboy

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on September 02, 2012, 12:49:23 pm by stockyboy »
So we should change a side that have won 3 out of 4 games, because we won 1 game with a different formation? We've lost 2 games all season, when he changed it to 4-3-3 we played a lot better yesterday just amount of times they blocked our shots denied us scoring. Yeah, what a clueless guy. (sarcasm by the way)

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on September 02, 2012, 01:54:34 pm by steve@dcfd »
Lets get some perspective people!! We / Dean are building a TEAM! be glad of the spirit so far and take hart from those in the know who inform us the building will continue in the next few weeks?
WE WILL GO UP THIS YR.

Support Dean or not new players or not going up this year is not in the plan this season. We couldn't afford for a start. IMO I don't think it's in the Boards plans either. Get near the top, win games at home get in more supporters, may be the play offs. But to go up this year is not in the boards thinking. That's why it's a two year plan. You will tell I am wrong, the board will say different, but it's not about talking the talk it's about walking the walk and the club will not be ready.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on September 02, 2012, 04:00:27 pm by dickos1 »
We couldn't afford to go up?? I think the 6-7 million in extra revenue would help us afford it

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on September 02, 2012, 04:19:24 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Yeah you don't need to be an accountant to figure that one out.

DRFCBRADFORD

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on September 02, 2012, 05:01:39 pm by DRFCBRADFORD »
this was my 1st game since DS got the job after the sacking off SOD ,i said 11months ago i wudnt go to another rovers match while he was manager, this is after only missing 20games in the 4seasons in the championship home and away. So i changed my mind only because i was away on holiday,well for god sake they cudnt even pass the ball to each other ,no running wide off the ball wide  by the 2 lumps in brown and paynter up front making space for midfield runners.they huffed and puffed all afternoon no creativity, woods was terrible ,4-4-2 never works we was crying out for pace in the middle with a attacking midfied player .On yesterdays performance we will be lucky to make the top 10 .
in my opinion  DS  is clueless nothing has changed my mind after 11 months ,SOD had come to the end also ,but at least we could pass the ball ,had a player up front in sharp that would make runs out wide .Yesterdays performance rats as one off the worst ive seen in the last 12years .I been a rovers fan for the last 50years .

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on September 02, 2012, 05:14:40 pm by RedJ »
so you're basing your opinion on one game?

roversmad

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on September 02, 2012, 05:24:13 pm by roversmad »
good job you didnt go to the Crawley game

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on September 02, 2012, 05:34:51 pm by Wellred »
this was my 1st game since DS got the job after the sacking off SOD ,i said 11months ago i wudnt go to another rovers match while he was manager, this is after only missing 20games in the 4seasons in the championship home and away. So i changed my mind only because i was away on holiday,well for god sake they cudnt even pass the ball to each other ,no running wide off the ball wide  by the 2 lumps in brown and paynter up front making space for midfield runners.they huffed and puffed all afternoon no creativity, woods was terrible ,4-4-2 never works we was crying out for pace in the middle with a attacking midfied player .On yesterdays performance we will be lucky to make the top 10 .
in my opinion  DS  is clueless nothing has changed my mind after 11 months ,SOD had come to the end also ,but at least we could pass the ball ,had a player up front in sharp that would make runs out wide .Yesterdays performance rats as one off the worst ive seen in the last 12years .I been a rovers fan for the last 50years .

So you have come to decision based on seeing 1 game in 11 months.

I would suggest you are a follower not a fan.

DRFCBRADFORD

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on September 02, 2012, 05:50:01 pm by DRFCBRADFORD »
wellred read the rest m8  ,did u go yesterday?

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on September 02, 2012, 05:56:48 pm by Wellred »
Whether I went or not is totally irrelevant to the point of my post. Read what YOU posted again and then tell me what I said is wrong?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on September 02, 2012, 06:05:20 pm by dickos1 »
Why did you decide Saunders was clueless before we had even played a game under him?

pubteam

« Reply #50 on September 02, 2012, 06:12:46 pm by pubteam »
I don't agree with the view that Saunders is clueless, but I do think that he got it wrong yesterday. I don't think he's the finished article as a manager, and I do think he has flaws (as most managers do), but I think he can be successful for us. It's still early days, and to be fair to him, he hasn't exactly got an ideal set of circumstances at the moment, has he? He hasn't been able to finish off building his squad, and of the squad he has built so far, he hasn't exactly had a long time to sort out the way he wants them to play.

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on September 02, 2012, 06:24:05 pm by drfcsteve »
In my opinion he's very tactically naive, he might still be learning which is fine, but the worrying thing is he doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes, he just makes them over and over again.

PaulRover08

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on September 02, 2012, 07:13:05 pm by PaulRover08 »
wellred read the rest m8  ,did u go yesterday?

I read the rest and it took about 3 hours. Christ that is terrible spelling and grammar. How can you say 4-4-2 never works? Sure it doesn't always work but can't say it never works. We passed the ball OK yesterday, just not positively enough.

nortikorner

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on September 02, 2012, 07:21:36 pm by nortikorner »
sod turns up on the scene and the cluelees idiots come out the woodwork again nobody wins all games, there was passion at the hull game (dont think so )did copps have to go on loan i dont think so

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on September 02, 2012, 07:25:39 pm by dickos1 »
sod turns up on the scene and the cluelees idiots come out the woodwork again nobody wins all games, there was passion at the hull game (dont think so )did copps have to go on loan i dont think so

No idea what your point is there mate?.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012