Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 07:23:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Dissapointing but no need for over reaction or negativity!  (Read 1512 times)

Stantheredandwhiteman

• Forum Member
Only 4 games gone, we got 2 great results after two games, 2 dissapointing results yes but there is a long way to go. We've won both our cup games making it 4 wins out of 6 and we have scored goals. Hume will come good and Paynter started his goal tally today, which is good for his confidence.

Keep your chins up, 2 weeks till our next league game so time to get loans in.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 05:22:50 pm by El-Habib Bagayoko »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
Re: Dissapoimting but no need for over reaction or negativity!
« Reply #1 on September 01, 2012, 05:22:26 pm by MachoMadness »
Way I see it is, we've beaten two poor teams comfortably and lost to two of the fancied teams in the league narrowly. After four games, with the squad we've got, that seems reasonable, not great, but not bad either. We do need some more players in though, I was very disappointed that Copps went at a time when we couldn't really replace him (until the loan window opens I suppose). That seemed counter-intuitive to me.

andysly

• VSC Member
Re: Dissapointing but no need for over reaction or negativity!
« Reply #2 on September 01, 2012, 05:28:33 pm by andysly »
Whilst some people on here pre-season about 12-15 points from the first 5 games, I urged caution and hoped for 8 or 9, unlikely now that we'll even get that. Though I would've expected a home win against Oldham.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 01, 2012, 05:38:34 pm by Chris Black come back »
Won two, lost two. Not bad. Lost both games only by one goal. Not bad. Paper thin squad performing well. Not bad. We lost to Crawley Town and Yeovil. f**king disgraceful.

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 01, 2012, 06:08:42 pm by andysly »
Next two are away from home against useful opposition (Colchester & Sheff Utd), might look a little bleaker after those.

RedViking1234

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 01, 2012, 06:32:22 pm by RedViking1234 »
Dissapointed that it took so long to make the changes....Woods should have been pulled off earlier, we started to make inroads in last 15 mins...
Harper and Hulme look good....give them a few more  games ....and all the negativity will be a thing of the past !

Yeovil....will not be at the top at the end of the season.

Only had to come from exeter today...feel gutted for those all they way from S yorks as nothing to shot about till the end..

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on September 01, 2012, 07:38:47 pm by dickos1 »
Walsall haven't lost since we played them so I don't understand the title of poor side they keep getting.

mjg

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on September 02, 2012, 09:00:37 pm by mjg »
mid table at best

TinyPortal © 2005-2012