Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 08:20:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: I kid you not.  (Read 2993 times)

dickos1

• VSC Member
I kid you not.
« on September 01, 2012, 08:04:42 pm by dickos1 »
Posts from fans on the Yorkshire forum, I had to share cause it's the most ridiculous shite I've eer heard.

we get completely outplayed. We were truley awful and looked like a side that had no ideas, we didn't even deserve the one we got. Nevermind some will be happy that a good 45 minutes in a cup match when it was Rob Jones that fired them up at half time not our manager is all that matters. Is Dean 'Ramsey' Saunders is out of his depth and clueless or are the players tired or "insert different excuse"? never mind the poor little mites have a fortnight off now to rest their sore and aching limbs 

SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Re: Biggest Test Of The Season......
 by donnyroversfc Today at 18:15:01
Be careful... This forum has already been accused of having an agenda. You don't want to attract all the uber positive people on here, telling you that you're wrong and you should go support someone else.

I didn't expect us to win, and we didn't... I can't afford to go, so i never.

I don't expect anything from the rovers anymore anyway. We are shit. We will stay shit.

Have patience though. Patience. Patience. Patience. Buzzword, patience.

Surely you are ecstatic though, yes? TERRIFIC! We've turned down a bid for a player don't forget. We are stunning!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
Re: I kid you not.
« Reply #1 on September 01, 2012, 08:27:38 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Dickos do yourself a favour stop playing boards against each other nobody has an agenda its all opinions

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 01, 2012, 08:32:11 pm by dickos1 »
I'm not daggers, but it's constant dropping of comments like jones doing the team talk and knowing that players think Saunders doesn't have a clue.
Don't mind opinions but when credit is due ridiculous stories come out to take that credit away.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 01, 2012, 08:34:04 pm by RedJ »
I'm surprised they're not going off on one about that if that's true the way they did when Diouf was apparently running the team..

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on September 01, 2012, 09:35:08 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Well personally I have heard various opinions from various close to the club sources I'm not happy clappy and I'm not against.
I chatted with both Willy and Dean and am convinxed both had drfc interests at heart whether tbings should have done in such a,high profile manner is another question.
Dean has to be given a fair chance with his players, we've had some crap and some genius at the moment.
I'm resonably happy.

Sorry on me phone and its just like the crap 45 minutes

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 01, 2012, 09:37:00 pm by RedJ »
I'm not trying to bring the McKay stuff back into discussion, I just find it strange that they're so against one player having such a big influence (even with no actual evidence to back it up) but not another (with even less evidence).

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on September 01, 2012, 09:39:20 pm by Red wizard »
I was talking to M Woods and he said Deano is a breath of fresh air. Praised Mal and dean for getting him fit. Said all the players we have now want to play for him. Also said Oster is at the monkey hangers trying to get a contract.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 01, 2012, 10:31:59 pm by Dagenham Rover »
I wonder if some of th old guard just didn't want change.
Nobody likes a new broom and now dean is starting to make his own mark

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on September 01, 2012, 10:50:48 pm by Red wizard »
I wonder if some of th old guard just didn't want change.
Nobody likes a new broom and now dean is starting to make his own mark
Thats whats happened imo. No doubt the person who gives Skellow his info is trouble causing as well. Don't know how true. But somone who is or was on our books is wanting certain things to get out there to cause trouble imo. Or it could all be true i don't know. But if its true why havn't they been to the agm or the fans forum and asked about all the things they have been told thats ment to be bad? Got nothing against Skellow at all and he is a good poster but i somtime wonder why he says little snippets of stuff that he's been told.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on September 01, 2012, 11:26:15 pm by SkellowRover »
Let me gues Dickos, you thought we were superb today, didn't deserve to lose, dominated possesion, created the majority of chances and your dad (saunders) got it spot on tactially........ yes or no?
If you even consider saying yes then you truely are a tool of the highest order. The post you quoted of mine above says it as it is, if you don't like it and want to continue to be a happy clapper wearing your rose tinted specs and "Deano is the daddy" t-shirt then don't read it.

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on September 01, 2012, 11:33:42 pm by Viking Don »
Personally I don't see a problem with...

'Rob Jones gave a stirring half time team talk against Hull'

He's the Captain isn't he? And it may have helped. So that's actually good management. Isn't it?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on September 01, 2012, 11:34:42 pm by dickos1 »
Skellow. Did you go to the game?
We weren't superb, don't think we deserved to lose, didn't dominate possession, neither did they, didn't create the majority of chances, Saunders didn't get it spot on.
How does your post say it as it is if you weren't there, and just because I don't feel the need to write post upon post about negative shit doesn't mean I'm any of the predictable name calling you suggest.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on September 01, 2012, 11:36:50 pm by dickos1 »
Exactly don, im sure captains all over the country speak during half time. It's just post upon post of garbage, thinking of new stuff to slag the manager off even after a great result he comes out with that

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on September 01, 2012, 11:51:07 pm by SkellowRover »
Skellow. Did you go to the game?
We weren't superb, don't think we deserved to lose, didn't dominate possession, neither did they, didn't create the majority of chances, Saunders didn't get it spot on.
How does your post say it as it is if you weren't there, and just because I don't feel the need to write post upon post about negative shit doesn't mean I'm any of the predictable name calling you suggest.

Who says i never went? lol. Oh wait you did and you're never wrong   :lol: Did you go yourself because you said Jones never went up from on another thread even though he did? Oh wait i guess he never seeing as though you said so :lol:

I think you are the only person the didn't think we deserved to lose, as well as my opinion being that we did everyone i've spoken to says we did as well.

And finally everyone is entitled to an opinion be it negative or positive. I used to be the eternal optimist and always positive but i can't be at the moment when we have a muppet in charge who is out of his depth and tactically naive as proven once again today. Against Hull Husband was superb as was Harper, and Syers was a revelation up top with his movement, yet today he wen't back to the side that were poor against Crawley and they once again turned in a poor performance.

Before we kicked a ball this season i said i would give Saunders a chance to convince me he is the right man for the job, but after half a dozen games he isn't in my opinion.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on September 01, 2012, 11:58:06 pm by dickos1 »
You haven't given him a chance Jesus you were moaning before today so if you think 3 or 4 games is giving him a chance then you prove my point. Especially when we've won the majority of those games.
Well I've asked you 4 times if you went and you ain't answered so I'll take that as a no.
Yes I went and In my opinion jones was staying up front as we were on the attack and just had a corner. Husband was only on the pitch 20 seconds before the goal went in.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on September 02, 2012, 12:02:24 am by SkellowRover »
You haven't given him a chance Jesus you were moaning before today so if you think 3 or 4 games is giving him a chance then you prove my point. Especially when we've won the majority of those games.
Well I've asked you 4 times if you went and you ain't answered so I'll take that as a no.
Yes I went and In my opinion jones was staying up front as we were on the attack and just had a corner. Husband was only on the pitch 20 seconds before the goal went in.

Yes i went but you say i never so i guess i didn't :lol: when in fact i didn't even pay to get in :o and i was in the main stand :o and i travelled down on friday and stayed down there for nothing too :o

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on September 02, 2012, 12:07:28 am by dickos1 »
So you think 3 or 4 games his giving him a chance do you?
I must have been sat with you then

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on September 02, 2012, 12:13:28 am by SkellowRover »
So you think 3 or 4 games his giving him a chance do you?
I must have been sat with you then

Couldn't have been sat near me i didn't see anyone in a clown suit or an "I Love My Dad Deano" T-shirt. 3-4 games? we've played 6 and im my opinion he is just as tactically naive as he was last season.
Anyway sweet cheeks off to bed, off fishing at 6am  :)

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on September 02, 2012, 12:23:12 am by dickos1 »
You were saying the same things after the Crawley game so that was 4 games.
I think I saw you with the t shirt "I'm going to continue slagging our manager off it doesn't matter if we win or we play well, that won't be down to him, I love it when we lose cause that means I'm right"

TinyPortal © 2005-2012