Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 08:22:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Swindon and Di Canio..  (Read 2991 times)

Red wizard

• VSC Member
Swindon and Di Canio..
« on September 02, 2012, 06:14:18 pm by Red wizard »
Swindon have been pumped today and Di Canio subbed there keeper after 20 mins. Also some fans saying he had to be held back from going into the stand to the Preston fans. Crazy man.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedViking1234

• Forum Member
Re: Swindon and Di Canio..
« Reply #1 on September 02, 2012, 06:18:28 pm by RedViking1234 »
Di Canio.... MARMITE....... Love him or hate him....nothing in between....cant deny the passion.....maybe .... DS should have taken on the Yeovil Mascot....who gave me the funniest moment of the game when the ball him on that stupid hat !!!!!!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 02, 2012, 06:39:08 pm by RedJ »
I can see him losing it sooner or later. Give it a few months and he'll explode and Swindon will be back where they began.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 02, 2012, 06:45:55 pm by MrFrost »
Can't wait to give him some abuse when he comes to the KMS

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 02, 2012, 07:07:18 pm by mushRTID »
With these kind of antics he obviously feels he hasn't been on SSN enough.

I'm tempted to forget about my season ticket for Swindon game and buy one behind dugouts.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 02, 2012, 07:08:45 pm by MrFrost »
For some reason, I predict scene's similar to last seasons Portsmouth game when our fans were trying to get down the tunnel to assault Kitson.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on September 02, 2012, 07:30:48 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Fascist t**t that he is. And that is a genuine assessment of his political beliefs, not a soft insult.

I suggest the players all grow little black clipped  taches for the Swindon match and get the back four to play the offside trap with choreographed Hitler salutes.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 02, 2012, 08:25:39 pm by jonnydog »
Fascist t**t that he is. And that is a genuine assessment of his political beliefs, not a soft insult.

I suggest the players all grow little black clipped  taches for the Swindon match and get the back four to play the offside trap with choreographed Hitler salutes.

That there is genius. Sure the club would get some kind of bollocking for it, but still... GENIUS!!

mjg

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 02, 2012, 09:03:51 pm by mjg »
our next manager i hope

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on September 02, 2012, 11:21:00 pm by RobTheRover »

Apparently, this is his house....

Remind you of anyone?

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on September 03, 2012, 12:20:30 am by Red wizard »
our next manager i hope
I hope not. He's a ticking time bomb.

whisky

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on September 03, 2012, 06:56:57 am by whisky »

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on September 03, 2012, 07:47:48 am by Colin C No.3 »
Oh to see DS click his heels together & give a short nod when he shakes Di Canio's hand before kick off!

But the man is something of an enigma. Heck of a player & how sporting was that when playing for West Ham he picked the ball up instead of taking on a one on one with the opposing keeper because one of the opposing players was down injured.

Right up there with Robbie Fowler informing the ref that David Seaman had made no contact with him after the ref had awarded Liverpool the 'penalty'.

Anyone got any other 'sporting gesture moments'? (footie only).

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on September 03, 2012, 09:23:31 am by Dagenham Rover »

Anyone got any other 'sporting gesture moments'? (footie only).

How about this one  :P

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on September 03, 2012, 09:26:09 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Any Sunday League player who pushed a ref over like Di Canio did at Hillsborough would be banned sine die. No question. And rightly so.

Why the same standards didn't apply to that preening, self-important waste of an ejaculation has never been clear.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on September 03, 2012, 01:20:58 pm by Colin C No.3 »
Any Sunday League player who pushed a ref over like Di Canio did at Hillsborough would be banned sine die. No question. And rightly so.

Why the same standards didn't apply to that preening, self-important waste of an ejaculation has never been clear.
Stop sitting on the fence!

DC-

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on September 03, 2012, 01:47:53 pm by DC- »
I think he's a great manager. Gets the best out of players through fear and respect. Just think back to the managers of old. The same school that Fergie came from. Mess around, get a boot thrown at you.

Footballers these days are pampered and think they're untouchable. Demanding an apology, that is to say public ridicule, from the player is positive from the fans and for the team. It's about time someone came and shook things up. There's too many soft managers and that's why players can get away with under-performing.

Di Canio will probably be a Premiership manager. Who knows, that may even be with Swindon. 

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on September 03, 2012, 03:30:09 pm by graingrover »
a bit like deano exept that Deano is ours and tons more believable ... va ne fa un culo Paola.  get behind the Rovers you poor hangers .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012