Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 11:12:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Shame on you Ed Milliband.......  (Read 12224 times)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re: Shame on you Ed Milliband.......
« Reply #31 on September 13, 2012, 12:02:44 am by hoolahoop »
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danielhannan/10037993/Margaret_Thatcher_saved_Britain/

It only took me less than three minutes to find it, you're slipping.

Tell me Glyn , if he agrees with that editorial then why he shouldn't quote it  ? Does it stifle debate for any reason, does it not allow you to deconstruct it with your Commie slant on that period of our history ?
I would have thought you would welcome the opportunity not ridicule it.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on September 13, 2012, 12:07:02 am by Glyn_Wigley »
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danielhannan/10037993/Margaret_Thatcher_saved_Britain/

It only took me less than three minutes to find it, you're slipping.

Tell me Glyn , if he agrees with that editorial then why he shouldn't quote it  ? Does it stifle debate for any reason, does it not allow you to deconstruct it with your Commie slant on that period of our history ?
I would have thought you would welcome the opportunity not ridicule it.

He's not quoting it, he's plagiarising it. And it's the forum policy to link to copyrighted material and not incorporate it in the body of a post.

And what exactly is MY 'commie slant'?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on September 13, 2012, 12:18:37 am by BillyStubbsTears »

As I said. Thatcher did NOTHING to transform our long term GDP growth.

What she DID do was to initiate an era (continued under Blair and Brown) of crazily unstable economic performance, in which some became incredibly wealthy whilst others dropped through the cracks. But the AVERAGE UK economic performance was the same after Thatcher as it was before her.

So, unless someone can find evidence to the contrary, that graph finishes off the argument that we were magically pulled out of the shite by Thatcher.

By the way, the era up to the mid 70s was the one in which Keynesian, active Govt intervention ruled the world. the era from the late 70s onwards has been the one in which we have let business off the leash. Some f**king good it has done us.

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on September 13, 2012, 12:22:49 am by mjdgreg »
Is it any surprise that you can find articles that express similar views to myself? Not everyone is a leftie. I repeat: I have a photographic memory and do not plagiarise. It is uncanny how I can recall articles that I have read sometimes from years ago almost word for word. I don't do it on purpose and only recall the bits that fit with my views. I would reference the source if I could remember where I first read about it. I do have a shocking memory.

People would be far better off trying to put up an argument against my views rather than just being jealous of my photographic memory. At least BST does try. Obviously he fails abysmally each time but I do love a trier. One day I do hope to turn him from the leftie dark side as he is obviously intelligent and it does amaze me that he holds the views he does.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 12:26:40 am by mjdgreg »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on September 13, 2012, 12:27:00 am by Glyn_Wigley »
I would reference the source if I could remember where I first read about it. I do have a shocking memory.

Then check. I did it in less than three minutes. So can you.

Continual plagiarising of copyrighted material could see your posting rights suspended.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on September 13, 2012, 12:28:41 am by Filo »
Is it any surprise that you can find articles that express similar views to myself? Not everyone is a leftie. I repeat: I have a photographic memory and do not plagiarise. It is uncanny how I can recall articles that I have read sometimes from years ago almost word for word. I don't do it on purpose and only recall the bits that fit with my views. I would reference the source if I could remember where I first read about it. I do have a shocking memory.

People would be far better off trying to put up an argument against my views rather than just being jealous of my photographic memory. At least BST does try. Obviously he fails abysmally each time but I do love a trier. One day I do hope to turn him from the leftie dark side as he is obviously intelligent and it does amaze me that he holds the views he does.

A bit of a contradiction there, don`t you think?

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on September 13, 2012, 12:34:24 am by mjdgreg »

Continual plagiarising of copyrighted material could see your posting rights suspended.

Look, I'm too busy running all my successful businesses to waste time checking everything that comes out of my brain. At the moment I'm trying to expand the empire by setting up my wife as a Betterware agent so I really don't have time to waste trawling the internet just to see if my photographic memory has kicked in again. If you think I'm plagiarising then it's up to you what you want to do about it. Maybe you have finally found the excuse you've been looking for to ban me.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on September 13, 2012, 12:38:35 am by Glyn_Wigley »

Look, I'm too busy running all my successful businesses to waste time checking everything that comes out of my brain. At the moment I'm trying to expand the empire by setting up my wife as a Betterware agent so I really don't have time to waste trawling the internet just to see if my photographic memory has kicked in again. If you think i'm plagiarising then it's up to you what you want to do about it. Maybe you have finally found the excuse you've been looking for to ban me.

If you really haven't cut and pasted all that but typed it all out by hand, then you obviously have more time than you're letting on.

Perhaps you should devote what little time you have to spare to helping your missus if you're that hard pressed.

Oh, and it's not an excuse because it's not directed at you, it applies to everybody. If you can't comply with it that's your fault, not ours.

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on September 13, 2012, 12:42:32 am by mjdgreg »
A bit of a contradiction there, don`t you think?

If I remember rightly there are different types of memory. I have eidetic abilities. But as far as normal memory goes I am completely useless.

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on September 13, 2012, 12:47:41 am by mjdgreg »
Perhaps you should devote what little time you have to spare to helping your missus if you're that hard pressed.

All I'm trying to do is relieve some boredom for her. There is only so much cooking and cleaning that she can do. She's certainly not doing it for the money.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on September 13, 2012, 12:54:32 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Comments on that graph welcome when you have a minute Mick.

And while you're at it, comments on the claim that Thatcher made us stronger than France and Italy too.

When you're ready...

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on September 13, 2012, 12:54:45 am by mjdgreg »
If you really haven't cut and pasted all that but typed it all out by hand, then you obviously have more time than you're letting on.

Thanks to my photographic memory I have learned to type at the speed of light. For all you one fingered typists out there I would recommend this course:

http://www.typing-lessons.org/

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on September 13, 2012, 01:02:55 am by mjdgreg »
Comments on that graph welcome when you have a minute Mick.

And while you're at it, comments on the claim that Thatcher made us stronger than France and Italy too.

When you're ready...

You must think I was born yesterday. It is well known that the moderators lock my threads/posts when in their view they go off tangent. I'm surprised this one hasn't been locked yet. If I gave you an answer then I have no doubt they would use the 'off tangent' rule to lock this thread. Nice try, but I'm not falling for it.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on September 13, 2012, 01:03:22 am by Glyn_Wigley »
I have learned to type at the speed of light.

Which knocks on the head your 'I haven't got time' excuse.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on September 13, 2012, 01:05:04 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Nothing off tangent Mick.

You started a thread.

You posted a series of "facts".

They have been demonstrated to be incorrect.

Your response to that would be entirely on-topic.

Ready when you are...

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on September 13, 2012, 02:02:52 am by MachoMadness »
I doubt anyone will get to celebrate the death of Maggie anyway, not as long as she keeps luring children into her gingerbread house and stealing their life essence. I can't say I'll shed a tear when someone finally finds the correct binding spell to banish her back to the Dark Realm, but maybe spending £10 on a party set is a bit much.

Also find it laughable that this one single photo merited an article in a national newspaper, which then merited being posted on here, but then I see it's from The Sun, and it was posted by Mick/mjdgreg/Cpl Shitposter, and it all makes sense. Idiocy begets idiocy, after all.

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on September 13, 2012, 09:28:06 am by mjdgreg »

No it doesn't. The fact that I can type at the speed of light means I have more time to do productive things (like running my businesses and setting our lass up in her own). Effective time management is a skill that any great entrepreneur possesses. I've even advised BST to get some training as I'm keen for his business to survive and flourish.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:29:18 am by mjdgreg »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on September 13, 2012, 09:33:43 am by Filo »

No it doesn't. The fact that I can type at the speed of light means I have more time to do productive things (like running my businesses and setting our lass up in her own. Effective time management is a skill that any great entrepreneur possesses. I've even advised BST to get some training as I'm keen for his business to survive and flourish.

You`ve said numerous times, that you run your business`s part time, and I would n`t have thought being a betterware agent would take much time setting up, the top and bottom line is you talk bullshit, full stop end of debate! I`m right and you`re wrong!

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on September 13, 2012, 09:34:21 am by mjdgreg »
Nothing off tangent mjdgreg.

You started a thread.

You posted a series of "facts".

They have been demonstrated to be incorrect.

Your response to that would be entirely on-topic.

Ready when you are...

The thread is about Ed Milliband and his lack of judgement in having his photo taken with someone who wasn't around in the dark days of the 1970's. The questions you ask and the graph have nothing to do with this so in my book is off tangent. I'm sure the moderators agree with me. If you're not careful you'll find that this thread will also get locked because of your 'off tangent' attitude. I would respectfully ask all posters to get back 'on topic' so they don't incur the wrath of the moderators. Thanking you in anticipation for your support.

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on September 13, 2012, 09:47:43 am by mjdgreg »
You`ve said numerous times, that you run your business`s part time, and I would n`t have thought being a betterware agent would take much time setting up, the top and bottom line is you talk bullshit, full stop end of debate! I`m right and you`re wrong!

Whilst I do enjoy posting on the forum and taking part in lively debates I'm afraid it only forms a minuscule part of my very full and active life. I want my wife to earn more than £25 a week so there is a lot of meticulous planning involved in achieving this objective. The marketing plan should be finished today and she should be fully operational by the middle of next week. As part of her training she will be spending time with me on my round tomorrow. Then maybe I can devote more time to the forum.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on September 13, 2012, 10:17:07 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Bullshitting again Mick

YOU raised the issue of Maggie's economic record.

YOU posted incorrect information, passed off as "fact".

You have been pulled up on that and now you claim it is not relevant. In that case, why post it in the first place?

Bullshitting, dissembling and ducking and diving Mick. Just like always. Groundhog Day again. Is Bill Murray another one of your personalities?

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on September 13, 2012, 10:49:52 am by jonnydog »
Can anyone else see a Bob Diamond prt II coming?!?  :suicide:

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on September 13, 2012, 10:51:53 am by mjdgreg »
YOU raised the issue of Maggie's economic record.

YOU posted correct information, passed off as "fact".

You have been pulled up on that and now you claim it is not relevant. In that case, why post it in the first place?

Bullshitting, dissembling and ducking and diving mjdgreg. Just like always. Groundhog Day again. Is Bill Murray another one of your personalities?

Look, I'll admit I went a bit off topic with that post if that makes you happy. I've realised the error of my ways and wish nothing more than to get the thread back on topic. I have not claimed your pulling me up as you call it is irrelevant. I'm just mindful of the draconian way the moderators view my threads that go off at a tangent. I'd be grateful if you could assist me in this endeavour.

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on September 13, 2012, 10:57:12 am by mjdgreg »
Can anyone else see a Bob Diamond prt II coming?!?

There's no way the moderators will allow this to happen. They probably feel the thread has already gone off topic. I really would be grateful if you and BST would stop trying to get it closed down.

To help matters I will try and get us back on topic by saying that I am totally embarrassed by Mr Milliband's actions. He has shown a complete lack of judgement and should be replaced as Labour leader as soon as possible.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on September 13, 2012, 11:45:11 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Back on topic, it's beyond me how anyone could rejoice at the death of another human being.  Once again I find myself asking what is Millband's alternative to anything, he doesn't seem to have much substance in any of his policies?

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on September 13, 2012, 02:00:31 pm by mjdgreg »
Once again I find myself asking what is Millband's alternative to anything, he doesn't seem to have much substance in any of his policies?

His only policy seems to be to say the opposite of whatever the coalition say. Only thick people will fall for that one.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on September 13, 2012, 02:11:20 pm by Filo »
Once again I find myself asking what is Millband's alternative to anything, he doesn't seem to have much substance in any of his policies?

His only policy seems to be to say the opposite of whatever the coalition say. Only thick people will fall for that one.

Going off topic again Mick! Your opening post was about Ed being pictured with someone wearing a T shirt, not his policies! ;-)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on September 13, 2012, 02:26:08 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Hence the exact same reason why so many thick people voted for Cameron.

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on September 13, 2012, 02:27:01 pm by mjdgreg »
Going off topic again mjdgreg! Your opening post was about Ed being pictured with someone wearing a T shirt, not his policies! ;-)

See what I mean BST. Even though I'm talking about Ed Milliband's judgement which you would think was a valid thing to talk about in the context of this thread, Filo is deeming it off topic! Now do you understand why I couldn't answer your questions.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012