Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 01:05:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Be careful what you wish for!!  (Read 3620 times)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
Be careful what you wish for!!
« on September 29, 2012, 02:19:35 am by Sammy Chung was King »
We all have a moan and groan about little things we don't think the club are doing right,but who would like the Blackburn owners in charge here?,not me for one,they have a lot of good players and are up there in the Championship,but in the long term there's no way they can be a success while ever those owners are in charge,i'm not a fan of how Big Sam's teams play there football,but to put a novice in managerial terms into the hot seat in the Premiership,was an act of lunacy,supposedly were going to sign  all these world star's,i bet the majority would give anything for Jack Walker to be back in charge,a local man who cared about what happened to his team,we've got to be careful we don't lose the main thing that has made our side have some success,namely JR and i don't mean Ewing!!-COME ON YOU RED'S!!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
Re: Be careful what you wish for!!
« Reply #1 on September 29, 2012, 12:04:13 pm by RobTheRover »
Spot on. The Barnsley fans I work with are really rattled by this talk of Italians and Qataris.  There is certainly something to be said for the owner being a fan first and foremost.

Rovin Reporter

« Reply #2 on September 29, 2012, 01:30:41 pm by Rovin Reporter »
We all have a moan and groan about little things we don't think the club are doing right,but who would like the Blackburn owners in charge here?,not me for one,they have a lot of good players and are up there in the Championship,but in the long term there's no way they can be a success while ever those owners are in charge,i'm not a fan of how Big Sam's teams play there football,but to put a novice in managerial terms into the hot seat in the Premiership,was an act of lunacy,supposedly were going to sign  all these world star's,i bet the majority would give anything for Jack Walker to be back in charge,a local man who cared about what happened to his team,we've got to be careful we don't lose the main thing that has made our side have some success,namely JR and i don't mean Ewing!!-COME ON YOU RED'S!!!
what do you know? I  see a team that once on the league and has once set the recorded for the highest fee paid ( Allan Shearer) and were taken down to a lower league , is Keen NOT for any part to play in that demise ?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 29, 2012, 01:35:42 pm by RedJ »
doesn't help when your owners don't realise that there is in fact relegation from the Premier League and that you do actually have to pay the player after the transfer fee is paid

TinyPortal © 2005-2012