Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 08:06:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: the sendings off  (Read 6233 times)

donnievic

• Forum Member
Re: the sendings off
« Reply #30 on November 28, 2012, 09:58:48 pm by donnievic »
If its Nigel Miller he is tall with bald head and usually rubbish but think he actually had a decent game last time we had him
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 10:00:59 pm by donnievic »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on November 29, 2012, 06:31:47 am by Draytonian III »
Gary Sutton from Lincoln

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on November 29, 2012, 08:07:26 am by donnievic »
Gary Sutton from Lincoln
#

That was tuesdsy i thoght he ment for saturday

Could be worse i suppose and have our friend trevor Kettle!!!!!oh wait we have got him tuesday lol,wasnt he in charge for the 2nd leg northern final aswell

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on November 29, 2012, 08:08:59 am by mushRTID »
Gary Sutton from Lincoln
#

That was tuesdsy i thoght he ment for saturday

Could be worse i suppose and have our friend trevor Kettle!!!!!oh wait we have got him tuesday lol,wasnt he in charge for the 2nd leg northern final aswell

Was talking about kettle on Tuesday night. Was it him who ordered a fan to be thrown out a few year back?

redandwhitearmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on November 29, 2012, 10:14:29 am by redandwhitearmy »
I've just watched Tuesdays highlights to get another look at what actually went on.

Barely looked a foul to me and the way Connor Brown leapt on the floor was completely uncalled for and it's clear to see why Hume lost his temper and had a word,he was however very silly to put his hands on the player,in todays game you just can't get away with it and i can understand why the ref has made him walk. The keeper doesn't help barging in with his hands either.

Luckily it's only the cup game he misses,he is a vital player to us.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on November 29, 2012, 10:27:58 am by hoolahoop »
For once we seem to have a concensus on here re. the referee , however it is completely at loggerheads with Dickov's view of the red cards. Did Connor Brown get booked because if anything that lad deserved one ?

redandwhitearmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on November 29, 2012, 10:35:33 am by redandwhitearmy »
For once we seem to have a concensus on here re. the referee , however it is completely at loggerheads with Dickov's view of the red cards. Did Connor Brown get booked because if anything that lad deserved one ?

I've just watched the highlights on the skysports website and it appears that he wasn't booked to me,a quick look on the bbc website match report and they don't think he was either.
Youngster or not he was the biggest part of the controvesy..

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on November 29, 2012, 12:50:01 pm by DonnyNoel »

For all the hassle I give referees sometimes I'd like to be one. So when idiots like Paul Dickov say shit like "I'd like to know why my player gets a straight red and theirs gets two yellows" I could scream in their face "because your player commited a red card offence and theirs commited two yellows you stupid arrogant prat. And if you didn't know that maybe you should resign". It amazes me that it seems ok for football managers to swan around with their "I've played the game so I know all there is to know about it" attitude. If I were a foreman on a building site I'd be expected to know all health and saftey laws. If I was a direct marketing manager I'd be expected to know data protection laws. It seems football thinks its exempt from such things.

Rant over.  :blush:

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on November 29, 2012, 01:22:30 pm by The Red Baron »
I've just watched Tuesdays highlights to get another look at what actually went on.

Barely looked a foul to me and the way Connor Brown leapt on the floor was completely uncalled for and it's clear to see why Hume lost his temper and had a word,he was however very silly to put his hands on the player,in todays game you just can't get away with it and i can understand why the ref has made him walk. The keeper doesn't help barging in with his hands either.

On Twitter, Hume admits that he was wrong. I was shouting "ffs- leave him" even before the keeper got involved. It was a blatant piece of play-acting by the No.2 but had Hume restricted himself to a few words he'd have got away with a yellow (albeit an undeserved one).

Cotterill seems quite chummy with the No.2 (Connor Brown) on Twitter- they must have played together at some time.

redandwhitearmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on November 29, 2012, 01:25:20 pm by redandwhitearmy »

On Twitter, Hume admits that he was wrong. I was shouting "ffs- leave him" even before the keeper got involved. It was a blatant piece of play-acting by the No.2 but had Hume restricted himself to a few words he'd have got away with a yellow (albeit an undeserved one).

Cotterill seems quite chummy with the No.2 (Connor Brown) on Twitter- they must have played together at some time.

Browns only 20 though isn't he?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on November 29, 2012, 01:32:13 pm by Filo »

Probably at Sheff Utd, Brown was the player suspend by Sheff utd over a tweet he made about Ched Evans victim when Evans got convicted

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on November 29, 2012, 07:32:02 pm by donnievic »
Why are people asking if Brown got booked,he is the one the ref thought got fouled so no reason for the ref to book him

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on November 29, 2012, 07:42:47 pm by The Red Baron »

Probably at Sheff Utd, Brown was the player suspend by Sheff utd over a tweet he made about Ched Evans victim when Evans got convicted

A real charmer then!

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on November 29, 2012, 08:52:02 pm by RoversAlias »
Why are people asking if Brown got booked,he is the one the ref thought got fouled so no reason for the ref to book him

Probably for his part in the pushing that ensued? He wasn't innocent, him and Hume were both at each other before Bouzanis steamed his way in.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on November 29, 2012, 09:30:38 pm by Dagenham Rover »
He went down as if he'd took both barrels of an Elephant gun, as I said on another thread watch the replays, Browns leg is up somewhere near Humes chest, Hume jumps upwards to stop himself crashing into him , the defender just totally collapses ala both barrels.
Ok the red mist came down on Hume but Brown was trying to get Hume sent off, which I suppose he succeded in whilst escaping punishment due to ........guess what..... inept officials
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 08:52:25 am by Dagenham Rover »

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on November 29, 2012, 09:51:27 pm by donnievic »

Probably for his part in the pushing that ensued? He wasn't innocent, him and Hume were both at each other before Bouzanis steamed his way in.

Not really Brown didn't do anything apart from make out it was a foul and injured,however when he got pulled up i dont think he did anything wrong at all.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012