Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 02:19:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: It's official - The Flynn and Jones Show  (Read 10652 times)

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
Re: It's official - The Flynn and Jones Show
« Reply #90 on January 17, 2013, 11:32:02 pm by RoversAlias »
Wrexham & Swansea fans I've spoken to are all glowing in their praise of Flynn, got nothing but good things to say.

JR's interview on Football Heaven has given me some more confidence, sounds very positive and like everyone at the club knows exactly what is needed to take us forward from here.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on January 17, 2013, 11:33:55 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Just listened to Flynn's pre-match interview on Player and very impressed with what he had to say. No hesitation in saying he wants to improve things by evolving and he knows the players he wants to improve things.

Had good things to say about Lee Fowler, so I guess he wants to maintain our current strengths, being difficult to beat, and improve by keeping the ball better. Not rocket science but if he can achieve that bit by bit without disrupting things then that's a sign of a good manager.

He wants players to ask questions so he can guide them and worries about players who don't ask the questions. Sounds like he has a bit of the SO'D in him !

To be honest, I wouldn't have been that bothered about the match being called off on Saturday but now, I can see he's itching to get going and keep the momentum going especially with no game the following week.

I hope they get the ref down here as early as poss, put him up overnight if necessary, and keep a firm grip on his balls whilst he's thinking about whether the match goes ahead!!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on January 17, 2013, 11:41:29 pm by RedJ »
That or get him hammered Friday night, slap on a chastity belt and threaten not to give back the key unless it's on.

Cussy, you're needed. ;)

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on January 18, 2013, 01:53:07 pm by bobjimwilly »
apologies if this has already been posted.

some comments from swansea fans:

Planet Swans: Flynn named Donny boss

TinyPortal © 2005-2012