Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 04:23:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: How do you solve a Problem like Brian the Blade?  (Read 10001 times)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
I Just love listening to this feller on Radio Sheffield,to say he's blinkered is an insult to horse apparatus,so what have we learnt from the Oracle of Bramall lane today?,he has considerable coaching experience,more than just sunday league!!,is there any truth in the rumour Brian the Blade was Barnsleys first choice,but turned them down?,listening to him is better than watching You've been Framed :laugh: :laugh:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

shaun from thorne

• Forum Member
Re: How do you solve a Problem like Brian the Blade?
« Reply #1 on January 19, 2013, 06:37:53 pm by shaun from thorne »
just heard him........what a prick

Northants Nomad

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 19, 2013, 06:39:00 pm by Northants Nomad »
Car crash radio when he's on. Clown of the highest order. No credibility. Any decent human being would be embarrassed. Has he no family? Is there no-one who can tell him some home truths?

MiKA

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on January 19, 2013, 06:41:17 pm by MiKA »
I bet the Blade fans cringe whenever he gets on   :lol:

What's the odds for him being the next Blades Coach I wonder   ;) :byebye:

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 19, 2013, 06:45:55 pm by MachoMadness »
BREAKING: exclusive interview with a Blades fan:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I</a>

More at 11.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 19, 2013, 06:49:06 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
There's rumours going round that he's being head hunted to be next season's Sheff utd mascot :laugh:,i look forward to listening to him,the other one who came on summed them up''We should be beating teams in this league,every week''-WHY-''Cos of the crowds we get''

Nigel Spackman one name just been suggested to take over Wilson if he went :laugh: :laugh:,one on now agreeing with''THE GREAT ONE''-Must be his brother,i'm rolling on the floor :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ridgewoodrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 19, 2013, 06:51:44 pm by ridgewoodrover »
how funny when he kept asking the oracle if he  had   been, how subtley he  ignored the question. could  he be a politician?

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on January 19, 2013, 06:54:14 pm by hoolahoop »
Radio Deedar is shite anyway they pamper to nobheads like him and spend the 1st. 23mins of the programme boring us to death with an interview with Jones the Owl.  :mad:

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 19, 2013, 06:56:21 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
He was suffering from that optional hearing, that kids have when you say something they don't want to hear,he's a guaranteed laugh every saturday,cheers me up no end :laugh:

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 19, 2013, 06:57:51 pm by River Don »
Radio Sheffield amongst the Blades anxiety the presenter just came out with... Doncaster might go on a poor run now.

Not after what I've seen today matey.

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on January 19, 2013, 06:58:42 pm by Red wizard »
I belive he's live in Donny, intake i think. Clown but is funny somtimes.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on January 19, 2013, 07:00:38 pm by River Don »
And Just now a Sheff Utd fan on the radio saying Doncaster, they might go up and struggle... The fans here at Sheffield United are so good, if John Ryan was to....

Laughing my f***ing arse off!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on January 19, 2013, 07:02:23 pm by RedJ »
That Blade that's just been on made my f**king blood boil. "I don't know where Doncaster get their support from" f**k me he couldn't have sounded any more condescending if he was paid! same old f**king attendances argument "we get more fans than you so we're obviously better but that isn't quite true so we'll moan about it anyway".

Then what he said about JR! f**k off, lot of them.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on January 19, 2013, 07:03:38 pm by MachoMadness »
Amazing how they can still be so patronising about "the likes of Doncaster" when we're a gazillion points above them. Delusional but top quality entertainment listening to them bawwing all over the show tonight. Worth the licence fee on its own!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on January 19, 2013, 07:03:45 pm by RobTheRover »
There is an Intake in Sheffield too, you know.  That is definitely a Sheffield accent, not a Donny one.  We dont have the speech impedement that means we pronounce "United" as "Yoo-nited".

I liked Rob, the Rovers fan.  Smashing bloke. (No, its not me!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on January 19, 2013, 07:06:48 pm by hoolahoop »
Radio Sheffield amongst the Blades anxiety the presenter just came out with... Doncaster might go on a poor run now.

Not after what I've seen today matey.

Clutching at straws down at S2 RD, that team is now working like a well oiled machine and today they added a new dimension..........excellent flowing footy.
Put the bet on the Rovers now folks before the odds narrow sharply........... :rtid: :rtid: :rtid:

Btw any Blunts reading this........................get ready for another season in Div.1.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on January 19, 2013, 07:09:58 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
Humiliation is a cross they will have to bare,just join the queue of our other vanquished foe's,Leeds utd at Wembley,anybody remember the sour grapes of their fans?,Aston Villa,and numerous other so called bigger teams,sit down and take a ticket Sheff utd,because promotion is a long wait,especially for your big crowds :laugh:,They are clutching at losing straws,the smaller clubs,have eaten the rest :laugh:

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on January 19, 2013, 07:10:44 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Heard that too  :facepalm: Am sure there'll be many Blades embarressed at that, but many thinking the same. I think he was even beginning to talk about the need for Sheff to get more investment and that Ryan was foolish to be investing in Donny and... How desperate can you get  :suicide:

I hear the only investment the club will be making in Sheffield in the near future is opening up a Rovers shop  :laugh:

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on January 19, 2013, 07:13:49 pm by River Don »
Heard that too  :facepalm: Am sure there'll be many Blades embarressed at that, but many thinking the same. I think he was even beginning to talk about the need for Sheff to get more investment and that Ryan was foolish to be investing in Donny and... How desperate can you get  :suicide:

I hear the only investment the club will be making in Sheffield in the near future is opening up a Rovers shop  :laugh:

Green with envy.

Cut John Ryan in half and he's got Doncaster Rovers written right through him.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on January 19, 2013, 07:20:06 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
I Really feel for them,when they are having to talk down a club as small as us :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:,another team that ain't famous any more,they seem to think that having a big budget guarantees you promotion,it doesn't as most sane minded people know,the board here,have given a budget to the manager that we can afford at the minute,we are a club that's pulling together at all levels,there's a lot of hard work going in,that's what brings success,good honest hard work,money helps,but if you haven't got the right manager to recruit the right players,your going knowhere,i wouldn't say we are the best side in the league,but we are in the top one :scarf:,i bet John Ryan resembles a piece of Rock from Brid,Red and White stripes everywhere :laugh:

ArmthorpeRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on January 19, 2013, 07:25:39 pm by ArmthorpeRover »
Remember though.....Sheffield United fans don't care about us.....we are a non entity apparently trying to create rivals with local teams......

Remember that whilst laughing at them.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on January 19, 2013, 07:28:22 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
They should go back to playing cricket at Bramall Lane,because they don't seem to be any good with the bigger ball

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on January 19, 2013, 07:34:06 pm by hoolahoop »
I Really feel for them,when they are having to talk down a club as small as us :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:,another team that ain't famous any more,they seem to think that having a big budget guarantees you promotion,it doesn't as most sane minded people know,the board here,have given a budget to the manager that we can afford at the minute,we are a club that's pulling together at all levels,there's a lot of hard work going in,that's what brings success,good honest hard work,money helps,but if you haven't got the right manager to recruit the right players,your going knowhere,i wouldn't say we are the best side in the league,but we are in the top one :scarf:,i bet John Ryan resembles a piece of Rock from Brid,Red and White stripes everywhere :laugh:

JR's stripes will ALWAYS be horizontal and he is something the Blades could never buy. 'Smaller' we may be , 'tinpot' we might be perceived to be but I would rather stand side by side with my fellow supporters than with the FAINT HEARTS AND MOANING BABBIES AT BUMHOLE.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on January 19, 2013, 07:37:30 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I'll take your Brian The Blade and raise you a Rovin Reporter and a Norfolk N Chance.  ;)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on January 19, 2013, 07:38:17 pm by mushRTID »
The man is a moron. Embarrassing.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on January 19, 2013, 07:43:56 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
Be honest though mush,he's great listening,they should let him have his own section,it could be called ''THE DELUDED WORLD OF BRIAN THE BLADE'',Ive heard that David Attenborough is currently commissioning a series for ''THE LESSER SPOTTED BRIAN THE BLADE'' Coming to your screens,very soon,9pm every saturday,after he's done his slot of Deedar.

SIRFRAN

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on January 19, 2013, 07:45:23 pm by SIRFRAN »
A small pub team like ours making that massive club at bramall lane spout the way they are! We ought to be ashamed!!! Haha

Up the rovers!

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on January 19, 2013, 07:46:04 pm by bobjimwilly »
I liked Rob, the Rovers fan.  Smashing bloke. (No, its not me!)

I liked him too  ;)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on January 19, 2013, 07:48:11 pm by hoolahoop »
Be honest though mush,he's great listening,they should let him have his own section,it could be called ''THE DELUDED WORLD OF BRIAN THE BLADE'',Ive heard that David Attenborough is currently commissioning a series for ''THE LESSER SPOTTED BRIAN THE BLADE'' Coming to your screens,very soon,9pm every saturday,after he's done his slot of Deedar.

You know I would watch that too...........BRIAN THE BRAIN, he's wasted currently taking the piss out of his fellow fans :)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on January 19, 2013, 07:54:08 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
The Rovers fan talked a lot of sense,unlike the two Sheffield clubs fans,they were almost ready to commit hari kari,they both drew,i'd like to think if we get our bad run of results,we wouldn't be as down in the dumps as those lot,in football things won't go your way all of the time,they had years of being better than us,we were everybodies favourite cat to kick(not that i ever would,but you know what i mean),now it's our turn they don't like it,tough you moaning sods,i hope your enjoying the vapour from behind us :laugh:,we ought to start a fan club up on facebook for him,and have a nature watch,where people all over sheffield could ring in to say they've spotted him :laugh:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012