Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 03:57:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Jordan Ball  (Read 13990 times)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
Re: Jordan Ball
« Reply #90 on June 27, 2013, 11:37:26 am by DonnyOsmond »
Or maybe you're all overrating the kid and he'll go the same way as Fairhurst and Nelthorpe.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on June 27, 2013, 12:38:20 pm by Alickismyhero »
I don't think anyone is overrating the kid just suggesting he deserves another chance. Seeing as we have an under 21 side now and Young Dicky hasn't seen him play just give him a chance to prove himself.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on June 27, 2013, 12:41:09 pm by mushRTID »
Ball seemed to be our brightest prospect after Husband.

We get rid just as were talking of getting a reserve team (confirmed?) which doesnt make sense.

Has anyone thought it may have been his attitude the main reason for his release?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on June 27, 2013, 12:43:17 pm by RedJ »
I don't think anyone is overrating the kid just suggesting he deserves another chance. Seeing as we have an under 21 side now and Young Dicky hasn't seen him play just give him a chance to prove himself.

Brian Flynn saw him in training for most of the season, I'd guess he has a pretty good idea of whether or not he was good enough for us.

I think it's cos he's a (relatively) local lad and he came through our system that people are so keen to see him back as we only saw less than one half of football from him, but the management team are going to know better than us as they saw far more of him.

Ball seemed to be our brightest prospect after Husband.

We get rid just as were talking of getting a reserve team (confirmed?) which doesnt make sense.

Has anyone thought it may have been his attitude the main reason for his release?

I'd imagine it was a bit of that and just not being as good as we all hoped he'd be.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012