Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 04:00:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Club shop/Club Shop Internet site question  (Read 1114 times)

jonnydog

• VSC Member
Club shop/Club Shop Internet site question
« on June 26, 2013, 01:29:13 am by jonnydog »
So it's payday and after buying Mrs JD a little run around last month (for when she drops in September), I thought sod it I'm gonna treat myself this month. So it's going to be a trip to the club shop this weekend me thinks. Just a couple of questions (cos I ain't bought owt in there for a while)...

1.) Are the prices on the Internet club shop (inc' sale items), the same price as they are in the actual club shop. My 'Ashes to Glory' DVD went walkabout when we moved and its on sale for £4.99 at minute, so that's a must.

2.) When looking through my wallet t'other day I found that reward card a few of us on here signed up for at the start of last season. Does anyone know if these are still active and being used? If so will my ST automatically have been put on there?
- I suspect these will probably be obsolete but not heard anything since receiving it.

And 3.) to get the discount as a ST holder, will I use the vouchers out of last seasons ST, or will I not get the discount till my renewed ST arrives?

They've got infant replica kits at £15 so think I'll get one for 6-12 month for future rovers first Xmas... And r lass says I don't buy for the future!!

Cheers :scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
Re: Club shop/Club Shop Internet site question
« Reply #1 on June 26, 2013, 05:31:42 am by Dagenham Rover »
2,   yes it is still in use

3, I think you need the receipt for next seasons s/t

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on June 27, 2013, 07:02:01 pm by Mr1Croft »
Also JD, the prices found online are the same as the prices in the shop, including the sale items.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 27, 2013, 07:21:22 pm by jonnydog »
Cheers all, I'll head down there Saturday then :thumbsup:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012