Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 03:54:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Beyond a joke.  (Read 2249 times)

RedArmy

• Forum Member
Beyond a joke.
« on June 28, 2013, 11:29:24 pm by RedArmy »
Paul quinn is now tweeting stating that there has been no decision on his contract yet and cotts has tweeted that we have signed a player, is it really too hard for the club to let us know whats going on keeping us informed a little, think its beyond a joke that the little news we are getting is coming from the players at half 11 on a friday night on twitter.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Re: Beyond a joke.
« Reply #1 on June 28, 2013, 11:32:21 pm by mushRTID »
Iv got a feeling cotts maybe on a windup.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on June 28, 2013, 11:34:10 pm by dknward2 »
Think quinn is waiting to see if he gets a better contract from anywhere else

and i think cotts is pulling everyones leg he loves a wind up and banter on twitter he can be as bsd as a troll on here sometimes but its great fun to watch people rise to the bait

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on June 28, 2013, 11:38:33 pm by jonnydog »
D'ya reckon any players come on here either to read, wind up or contribute on the sly? (I.E James Harper voting for himself for MoM etc...)

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on June 28, 2013, 11:40:32 pm by RedArmy »
well im waiting for cotts to tweet the famous words of.. "he hit the crossbar" think every brentford fan on twitter would be on him then!  :thumbsup:

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on June 28, 2013, 11:46:52 pm by DonnyOsmond »
The Forrester thing can't officially be announced till Monday when his contract has come to an end anyway. So the club can't do anything there and do you expect the club staff to be working 24/7 to reply to what Liam Holden tweeted?

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on June 28, 2013, 11:49:14 pm by coventryrover »
what a set of whinger we have on here.  there was a time when the only outlet for news was the green un and dfp.

instant gratification of news isnt always good.

chill out

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on June 28, 2013, 11:57:10 pm by RedArmy »
what a set of whinger we have on here.  there was a time when the only outlet for news was the green un and dfp.

instant gratification of news isnt always good.

chill out

Dont think im a "whinger" at all.

Not complained about this at all and was getting fed up of after buying my season ticket still knowing next to nothing about are squad for the next season and like i said finding out of players isnt really what i expect from a championship football club but all for there own, dont like what im putting dont comment on the thread you "whinger" bye.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on June 29, 2013, 12:05:31 am by bobjimwilly »
Did you read what was actually said above?

The Forrester thing can't officially be announced till Monday when his contract has come to an end anyway.

Yet you still expect and official statement from the club?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/whinger

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on June 29, 2013, 12:55:31 am by andysly »
I thought people would be used to this by, when have Rovers made a big song and dance about player moves before they happen ?
We keep things quiet as a rule, and am sure one of the reasons is that we can't compete financially and endeavour to get things done without alerting the bigger clubs.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on June 29, 2013, 10:49:39 am by IDM »
FFS get a grip folks!!!!  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

The club will make announcements when it is good and ready.  We'll have a squad, and a team, ready for the season to start.  I'm sure we'll have a few trialists playing in the pre-season friendlies, so as someone said, chill out :)

Let them do their jobs and stop going on about the lack of news. 

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on June 29, 2013, 11:09:09 am by RedJ »
We've got a month of this to look forward to...

TinyPortal © 2005-2012