Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 10:18:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: deleted post  (Read 5668 times)

vietaff

• Forum Member
deleted post
« on July 01, 2013, 10:00:54 pm by vietaff »
Any idea as to why my post was deleted about possible new GK?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Katesby

• Forum Member
Re: deleted post
« Reply #1 on July 01, 2013, 10:02:37 pm by Katesby »
Who was it? Ridiculous to delete posts on a forum, some people take things far too seriously. Strange.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 01, 2013, 10:03:09 pm by DonnyOsmond »
It's in the Rumour Mill.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 01, 2013, 10:03:40 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Its been moved to the rumour mill

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 01, 2013, 10:03:58 pm by Filo »
It's not been deleted, just moved to the correct section, like all the others you've posted today!

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 01, 2013, 10:04:29 pm by LincsRover »
It's in the rumour mill - guessing cos its a rumour? Anyway, it's in there and has generated quite a lot of interest! Nice one if it happens!

:rtid:

andyst79

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 01, 2013, 10:04:36 pm by andyst79 »
Will have been moved to the rumour mill can't see point really the Forrester story was all over the Brentford forum & twitter the other day anyway

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on July 01, 2013, 10:08:11 pm by Copps is Magic »
If you arn't a member of the vsc your posts are more likely to get deleted it seems.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 01, 2013, 10:09:07 pm by GazLaz »
It's moved to the rumour mill just incase you didn't realise.... 😀

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on July 01, 2013, 10:11:10 pm by LincsRover »
If you arn't a member of the vsc your posts are more likely to get deleted it seems.

I'm not a moderator on here but if its a rumour then surely it makes sense to put it in the rumour mill? Or am I being too logical?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 01, 2013, 10:12:05 pm by Filo »

Can't you read? It's not been deleted!

But lets not let the facts get in the way of a good old VSC bashing eh?

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 01, 2013, 10:22:34 pm by RedArmy »

I'm not a moderator on here but if its a rumour then surely it makes sense to put it in the rumour mill? Or am I being too logical?

I have also noticed when a member of the vsc or moderator on here posts a "rumour" on the viking chat area it usually stays put, doesnt bother me just something iv noticed makes me laugh!

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on July 01, 2013, 10:26:15 pm by AbsolutDRFC »

I have also noticed when a member of the vsc or moderator on here posts a "rumour" on the viking chat area it usually stays put, doesnt bother me just something iv noticed makes me laugh!

Been watching the x-files again? :)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on July 01, 2013, 10:26:48 pm by Filo »

Go on then, all the posts are here, point us to where you've noticed them

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on July 01, 2013, 10:29:46 pm by GazLaz »
Why is the Forester thread still in this section? #RumourGate

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on July 01, 2013, 10:30:57 pm by The L J Monk »

Here?

http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=240331.0

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on July 01, 2013, 10:31:13 pm by RedArmy »

Like i said it doesnt bother me just something i noticed and im not sad enough to scroll the forum to do something as childish as that, but im pretty sure id find one if i was that bothered!

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on July 01, 2013, 10:31:36 pm by LincsRover »
I might be getting a bit slow in my dotage but how do you know if someone is a member of VSC? Am I missing something really obvious?
 :chair:

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on July 01, 2013, 10:33:12 pm by RedArmy »

Here?

Saved me a job, cheers!

AbsolutDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on July 01, 2013, 10:33:23 pm by AbsolutDRFC »
Why is the Forester thread still in this section? #RumourGate

Cotts is chief administrator & moderator, so when we try to move it; he moves it straight back.... :)

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on July 01, 2013, 10:35:50 pm by MachoMadness »
...who cares? Is it really that much bloody effort to make two mouse clicks to get over to the rumour mill?

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on July 01, 2013, 10:36:03 pm by LincsRover »
I might be getting a bit slow in my dotage but how do you know if someone is a member of VSC? Am I missing something really obvious?
 :chair:

Before I get bombarded with the obvious - it says that person is a member by the name - I'm a member and it doesn't say so against mine, and! I suspect a number of others? As far as I can see its just moderators who have member next to their name? As I say I could be getting this badly wrong but just curious?

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on July 01, 2013, 10:37:09 pm by MachoMadness »
VSC Members have the little logos under their usernames. Plebs like me have to make do with footballs.

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on July 01, 2013, 10:39:21 pm by LincsRover »
Thanks macho! It was obvious (!) and I now feel a bit silly but at least I know now! Cheers.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on July 01, 2013, 10:46:24 pm by bobjimwilly »
VSC Members have the little logos under their usernames. Plebs like me have to make do with footballs.

Come join the dark side Macho  :evil:

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on July 01, 2013, 10:54:53 pm by LincsRover »

Come join the dark side Macho  :evil:

So what do the golden balls stand for BJW? Is it simply that you're the top dog, so to speak, or honorary member? Genuine question as I'm relatively new to all this forum stuff and just curious?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on July 01, 2013, 11:45:07 pm by Filo »

Here?

Saved me a job, cheers!

How did it save you a job?

You`re not sad enough to troll the forum to find one you said

Unlike Mr Monk, the moderators Policeman

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on July 01, 2013, 11:46:42 pm by Mr1Croft »
The coloured footballs indicate who the moderators are. However it does say "VSC Director" or "Global Moderator" underneath our names.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:50:59 pm by Mr1Croft »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on July 01, 2013, 11:50:03 pm by Filo »
The golden footballs and the green ones are the VSC directors, the blue ones are the moderators.

Why have I got golden balls?

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on July 01, 2013, 11:52:39 pm by Mr1Croft »
The golden footballs and the green ones are the VSC directors, the blue ones are the moderators.

Why have I got golden balls?

Damn you quoting before my edit...

Yours should be orange, same as mine but not golden/yellow like bobjimwilly and RobTheRover.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012