Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 12:56:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Watford v TLO Doncaster Rovers  (Read 13047 times)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: Watford v TLO Doncaster Rovers
« Reply #120 on September 17, 2013, 09:47:01 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
My first instinct was phew, and then he took an eternity to think about it....and gave it !

Still, especially 2nd half we need to match teams up as we seem to tire a bit. Wabara some times is quite wasteful with the ball and his throws are very dodgy.

Copps needs a psychologist to get him to put his foot through the ball.
Robinson has to look at that great chance again he had in 2nd half. He should do better.

Other than that, we were ok.   

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DubaiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on September 17, 2013, 09:47:45 pm by DubaiRover »

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #122 on September 17, 2013, 09:47:52 pm by Drover »
We Played very well,very happy with our performance,just a shame,they did'nt deserve that ending.

FuzzyDuck

• Forum Member
« Reply #123 on September 17, 2013, 10:02:03 pm by FuzzyDuck »
Great for 3/4 of it.  Last quarter wasn't so good.  We need to understand why that is happening because Hudds was similar.

I want to see that pen again.  The linesman didn't giv a pen from what I saw.  He flagged the foul, which was fair enough but signaled a free kick.

Thanks ref!  :headbang: :thumbdown:
:mad: :crying: :facepalm:

mikeisyou

« Reply #124 on September 17, 2013, 10:04:53 pm by mikeisyou »
Great for 3/4 of it.  Last quarter wasn't so good.  We need to understand why that is happening because Hudds was similar.

I want to see that pen again.  The linesman didn't giv a pen from what I saw.  He flagged the foul, which was fair enough but signaled a free kick.

they showed the penalty on sky sports news 10 minutes ago, they'll show it again

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #125 on September 17, 2013, 10:15:51 pm by The Red Baron »

The lino put his flag across his chest. Clearly outside the box though.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #126 on September 17, 2013, 10:43:35 pm by glosterred »
Just got back from the game, talking to Watford fans after the game, they are convinced that he dived and the foul, if there was one, was outside of the box.

For all that we can shout and moan about this nothing will change, same as the Pompey game, the ref may get looked over for a game but ultimately the only people suffering from this poor poor decision is DRFC and its fans

COYR

mikeisyou

« Reply #127 on September 17, 2013, 11:40:41 pm by mikeisyou »
ive just recorded the highlights from my tv, however all 5 of my youtube accounts are banned lol. so can someone download https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5uhdMwYlcfMOFpBd2ZsNG5pQXM/edit?usp=sharing and upload to youtube please thanks (has highlights of a few other games)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012