Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 07:47:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Price for Leeds away next March 36 QUID AND £18 FOR U16!!!!!!!!!  (Read 10409 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Re: Price for Leeds away next March 36 QUID AND £18 FOR U16!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on September 29, 2013, 06:47:31 pm by not on facebook »
All turn up on the day and pay on the gate with 1ps

That will be 360 1ps or 180 1 ps and at end Of the day that loose Change would weigh a ton and be a mare for Leeds U fcuking nited to bank and account.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

KieronDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on September 29, 2013, 06:54:42 pm by KieronDRFC »
I agree the prices are ridiculous. My point was if little old donny dont take any fans to leeds its hardly going to send shock waves through the football league is it. It wont make any difference.

man city sent back 1000 tickets for their game at arsenal last year and it made national news.

we could set a precedent by being the first club to properly botcott a game in recent years.

something has to be done.

why not little old Donny.

boycott the leeds game I say.
Has it changed anything? No and arsenals tickets prices are still the same.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on September 29, 2013, 07:55:07 pm by selby »
If the scum loose another 3 games on the trot there won't be many in the home end either and we will see just how big a club they really are.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on September 29, 2013, 08:13:03 pm by silent majority »
I agree the prices are ridiculous. My point was if little old donny dont take any fans to leeds its hardly going to send shock waves through the football league is it. It wont make any difference.

man city sent back 1000 tickets for their game at arsenal last year and it made national news.

we could set a precedent by being the first club to properly botcott a game in recent years.

something has to be done.

why not little old Donny.

boycott the leeds game I say.
Has it changed anything? No and arsenals tickets prices are still the same.

That's not true at all, there has been several regional meetings, I hosted one in manchester which had all the north-west clubs present, and there was a national march which ended in the PL headquarters and a meeting with Richard Scudamore.

Since then the PL have introduced an away fans fund for clubs to use how they see fit, and every club in the PL has had to file their plans. It's a start, a small one, but it's still a start.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on September 29, 2013, 08:26:02 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I know it's a long time until March, but may be, if there was enough support for it, would anyone favour a 'live' match event at the Keepmoat like they did for the Brentford game?

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on September 29, 2013, 09:39:28 pm by Dagenham Rover »

That will be 360 1ps or 180 1 ps and at end Of the day that loose Change would weigh a ton and be a mare for Leeds U fcuking nited to bank and account.

Great idea but look at the royal mint guidelines on legal tender, now if everybody turned up with it in 100p coins its legal and they have got to accept it, So take it in pound coins but print a copy of the link off just to prove it to them, or you could be really clever with it and work out the max legal in each denomination.....

http://www.royalmint.com/aboutus/policies-and-guidelines/legal-tender-guidelines

Coins are legal tender throughout the United Kingdom for the following amount:

£5 (Crown) - for any amount

£2 - for any amount

£1 - for any amount

50p - for any amount not exceeding £10

25p (Crown) - for any amount not exceeding £10

20p - for any amount not exceeding £10

10p - for any amount not exceeding £5

5p - for any amount not exceeding £5

2p - for any amount not exceeding 20p

1p - for any amount not exceeding 20p
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 09:43:47 pm by Dagenham Rover »

Snods Shinpad 2

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on September 29, 2013, 09:46:15 pm by Snods Shinpad 2 »

That's funny as f*ck and a cracking idea. If the press caught wind of it even better.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on September 29, 2013, 09:49:38 pm by Mr1Croft »
I know it's a long time until March, but may be, if there was enough support for it, would anyone favour a 'live' match event at the Keepmoat like they did for the Brentford game?

I think we must sell our allocation first before being allowed to stream it at our own stadium, unfortunately.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on September 29, 2013, 10:20:28 pm by RedJ »

I think we must sell our allocation first before being allowed to stream it at our own stadium, unfortunately.

But they could play the Player commentary.

Malc Morling

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on September 29, 2013, 10:46:01 pm by Malc Morling »
 :headbang: Why can't we charge these teams the same price when they come wn to the keepmoat come £18 4 under 11's bloody joke

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on September 30, 2013, 09:10:46 am by Jenny »
:headbang: Why can't we charge these teams the same price when they come wn to the keepmoat come £18 4 under 11's bloody joke
Because then we would have to charge home fans the same?!

Sinking to other clubs disastrous pricing models isn't going to help 'fix' these problems.

I've not been to Elland Road for years, there has always been something I would rather spend £36 on. However, as this will be my local game once it comes round, it will still probably work out cheaper than any other away game. Remains to be seen if that is enough to tempt me, especially now they put away fans in the West Stand which is awful.

colin cramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on September 30, 2013, 11:30:05 am by colin cramb »
it would be brilliant if every fan boycotted this game, the club should get a big screen on the keepmoat pitch and stream the match, charge a fiver a man could make the club a nice few quid

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on September 30, 2013, 06:15:09 pm by Orlandokarla »

They won't be letting anyone in for £3.60 or £1.80!  ;)

normal rules

• Forum Member
as this game is fast approaching and there is another thread re this I thought I would bump this.

although I would love to go, as my last visit saw us take home the three points following stockys free kick, and there was 3500 of us there, I refuse to pay what would be over £50 for me and my youngest son to go to this. I said it back in sep and I say the same now, this game should be boycotted by all rovers fans to send a very clear message to leeds that these prices will not be tolerated. even their own fans agree. coupled with the fact that they now shove away fans in the corner of the east stand with a poor view and still see fit to charge top dollar.

its not because its leeds, its because its too damn expensive.

#twentysplenty

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on March 12, 2014, 04:21:29 pm by MrFrost »
as this game is fast approaching and there is another thread re this I thought I would bump this.

although I would love to go, as my last visit saw us take home the three points following stockys free kick, and there was 3500 of us there, I refuse to pay what would be over £50 for me and my youngest son to go to this. I said it back in sep and I say the same now, this game should be boycotted by all rovers fans to send a very clear message to leeds that these prices will not be tolerated. even their own fans agree. coupled with the fact that they now shove away fans in the corner of the east stand with a poor view and still see fit to charge top dollar.

its not because its leeds, its because its too damn expensive.

#twentysplenty

So if people want to go to it, they should boycott it too?
Do you really think Leeds will care if we take no away fans? They know whoever they play next, their fans will be willing to pay their prices.

silent majority

• VSC Member
You'd be surprised Mr Frost.

Check out my other response to your post in the thread titled £36.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on March 12, 2014, 04:50:00 pm by MrFrost »

Look how many Barnsley took, and lets compare it to how many we take. That should tell you what you need to know.

silent majority

• VSC Member
Mr Frost,

You asked the question 'do you think Leeds care how many away fans travel?' My answer is yes they do. Head for head away fans contribute more financially than any other match day attendee, hospitality excluded.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member

Look how many Barnsley took, and lets compare it to how many we take. That should tell you what you need to know.

remind me, why are we comparing ourselves with barnsley fans again? who cares how many they took
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 09:11:58 pm by bobjimwilly »

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on March 12, 2014, 06:23:14 pm by MrFrost »

remined me, why are we comparing ourselves with barnsley fans again? who cares how many they took

I've already pointed out the reasons.

normal rules

• Forum Member
the dingles are blinder than blind. they will continue to be shafted up the ricker by the likes of leeds.

I like to think of us as a more savvy bunch!

its their cup final

we dumped weeds at Wembley. the home of football. we know the difference.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on March 12, 2014, 09:13:29 pm by MrFrost »
the dingles are blinder than blind. they will continue to be shafted up the ricker by the likes of leeds.

I like to think of us as a more savvy bunch!

its their cup final

we dumped weeds at Wembley. the home of football. we know the difference.

I just see it as another bandwagon to jump on.
Fans boycotted Wednesday because it was £28
Fans boycotted Huddersfield away because they wanted us to sit down
Now Leeds.

Unless you organise a proper protest at Elland Road on the day of the game, just not going won't make any difference at all.

BigColSutherland

• Forum Member
And what f**king difference have you made with your constant half arsed bleeting about tickets over the years? Where's your mass initiative that's going to bring in the hoards? I've been waiting a while, it must be pretty special.

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on March 12, 2014, 09:17:47 pm by pib »
Barnsley are a bigger club than us. They have spent most of their history at a higher level than us. Therefore they have a bigger fan base than us.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on March 12, 2014, 09:18:35 pm by MrFrost »
And what f***ing difference have you made with your constant half arsed bleeting about tickets over the years? Where's your mass initiative that's going to bring in the hoards? I've been waiting a while, it must be pretty special.

I've made many suggestions. Obviously your selective reading means you have missed them.

mrfrostsdad

• Forum Member
I'm not convinced it's all to do with price how many we take, I think it's down to the level of support at the club.
I remember very well our first season back in the league however many years ago. 10 is it?? We took 2099 to Oxford, 1800 to Torquay, filled all one side of the ground at Rochdale, took over 5000 to Barnsley for a night game. They were all games played at a lower level than we are at now.
I know they would have been a fair hit cheaper than £36, but do we take 5000 to Barnsley now? No we don't. And it was nowhere near £36 this season

normal rules

• Forum Member
I'm not convinced it's all to do with price how many we take, I think it's down to the level of support at the club.
I remember very well our first season back in the league however many years ago. 10 is it?? We took 2099 to Oxford, 1800 to Torquay, filled all one side of the ground at Rochdale, took over 5000 to Barnsley for a night game. They were all games played at a lower level than we are at now.
I know they would have been a fair hit cheaper than £36, but do we take 5000 to Barnsley now? No we don't. And it was nowhere near £36 this season

"a fair bit cheaper than £36 ". that's an understatement

BigColSutherland

• Forum Member
And what f***ing difference have you made with your constant half arsed bleeting about tickets over the years? Where's your mass initiative that's going to bring in the hoards? I've been waiting a while, it must be pretty special.

I've made many suggestions. Obviously your selective reading means you have missed them.

Suggestions? We can all make suggestions, and I'd suggest a few people could think of some for you.

Why don't you actually get off your arse and do something instead? If you can't be arsed then stop going on about f**king tickets.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on March 12, 2014, 09:26:53 pm by MrFrost »

Suggestions? We can all make suggestions, and I'd suggest a few people could think of some for you.

Why don't you actually get off your arse and do something instead? If you can't be arsed then stop going on about f***ing tickets.

Because it isn't my job. The club employ people who are in the position to do the things I have suggested - and i've put suggestions to the club and never had a reply. They're the ones with the power to change, not me.

normal rules

• Forum Member

I remember the games. you are talking about the season rovers were back in league 2 (div 3 then). the Barnsley game was about 05/06 and was a novelty game as we had not played them for so long. the same season we took 33 coaches to Wednesday.
prices were about 20 quid for adults and a fiver for kids

TinyPortal © 2005-2012