Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 06:53:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Time for Dickov to go  (Read 7761 times)

hayters_head

• Forum Member
Re: Time for Dickov to go
« Reply #30 on November 06, 2013, 10:33:19 pm by hayters_head »
What a Kitson

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

twinkletoes

« Reply #31 on November 06, 2013, 10:38:09 pm by twinkletoes »
I have kept quiet for as long as I could. This thread has kept me entertained all night. It's been brilliant. Thanks guys pure gold.  :woohoo:

swintonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on November 06, 2013, 10:53:55 pm by swintonrover »
Which are you, a WUM or a knob? It's got to be one of the two.

I reckon he's both.

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on November 06, 2013, 10:55:53 pm by LincsRover »
Did you become CEO of a major company before or after you were a major fashion designer, or was it inbetween that job and the ships captain job you had?

Not forgetting that he taught Dave Brailsford everything he knows!  :laugh:

I could have taken the wind up with a smile but Megson??!! FFS!! If you want to push some buttons at least make it someone credible to replace PD! Good god man, Megson??!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on November 06, 2013, 11:22:28 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Did you become CEO of a major company before or after you were a major fashion designer, or was it inbetween that job and the ships captain job you had?

CEO of his Betterware round  sorry he was the CEO and his Missis did the donkey work

drfcbenny625

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on November 06, 2013, 11:25:20 pm by drfcbenny625 »
You are Gary Megson and I claim my £5

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on November 07, 2013, 07:10:39 am by hoolahoop »
Enough I thought we weren't feeding this t@sser

SoundbiteBarmyArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on November 07, 2013, 08:37:30 am by SoundbiteBarmyArmy »
This is not a wind-up. I love the club and want it to succeed. I have done extensive research on Megson's wikipedia page and I am convinced he is the right man for the job.

I wish you was Rovers-under-Thames

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on November 07, 2013, 08:46:09 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I'm not sure what I find the more disturbing. The thought that laddo might actually believe what he is writing, or the thought that he believes anyone will find it funny.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on November 07, 2013, 09:19:09 am by Filo »
It's not Mick, he's some other WUM, that has a penchant for learning swahili, as well as being a former world renowned fashion designer and Ships Captain with a feminine touch thats spends a lot of time in Kenya. I've probably missed some other bullshit he's come out with in the past, but he's definitely not Mick

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on November 07, 2013, 09:20:42 am by CusworthRovers »
Mrs Rovers under the Thames..........'Any chance of some oral delight today husband?'

Mr Rovers under the Thames........'What you want me to go down on you?'

Mrs Rovers under the Thames.......'No, I want you to shut the f**k up'

Milepostuk

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on November 07, 2013, 10:21:10 am by Milepostuk »
I used to work with "Rovers-on Thames" as his co-pilot on some of the first shuttle flights and can tell you he knows a thing or two about football recruitment!

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on November 07, 2013, 10:56:55 am by wilts rover »
I used to work with "Rovers-on Thames" as his co-pilot on some of the first shuttle flights and can tell you he knows a thing or two about football recruitment!

You mean you used to get this all day, where we only get it once every now and then, you poor sod.

Rovers-on-Thames

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on November 07, 2013, 12:02:26 pm by Rovers-on-Thames »
I do have a pilots license, but i don't think that is relevant to the discussion.

bst - for someone who doesn't find me funny and generally has a low opinion of me you seem intent on pointing out that fact. Is that strange? You have a beautifully virile tongue and command of language however. I like you.

I look at it this way - i should ultimately be rewarded for the service i offer to the forum. People can vent their anger on me and i will take it. I think its called bravery.

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on November 07, 2013, 01:39:47 pm by Wild Rover »
What class of Pilot licence is it?. Exactly what can you pilot.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on November 07, 2013, 01:50:07 pm by dickos1 »
I do have a pilots license, but i don't think that is relevant to the discussion.

bst - for someone who doesn't find me funny and generally has a low opinion of me you seem intent on pointing out that fact. Is that strange? You have a beautifully virile tongue and command of language however. I like you.

I look at it this way - i should ultimately be rewarded for the service i offer to the forum. People can vent their anger on me and i will take it. I think its called bravery.

He has a pilot licence??? He can't even spell the word...
Clown

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on November 07, 2013, 01:58:14 pm by Wild Rover »
I only asked the question because the first 2 numbers denote 1 aspect of licence, next 2 another, and last 2 another. ( like Cessna-4 seat-HP)

Rovers-on-Thames

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on November 07, 2013, 02:31:14 pm by Rovers-on-Thames »
I used to fly Boeing kc-135r stratotankers back when i was in nam'. But that's a long time ago now. I've also got a commercial licence.

oh and I see the grammar queens are out again. A sure sign i've won the debate.

roversam

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on November 07, 2013, 02:42:11 pm by roversam »
You've won the debate, deluded as well as a wum.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on November 07, 2013, 02:45:56 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I'm a bit of a bullshitter myself, but occasionally I enjoy listening to an expert. Carry on talking R.O.T.

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #50 on November 07, 2013, 02:50:18 pm by Wild Rover »
I used to fly Boeing kc-135r stratotankers back when i was in nam'. But that's a long time ago now. I've also got a commercial licence.

That's not what I asked, I asked for Pilots licence numbers you know 12-34-56. That tells me all I want to know.

Surrey Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on November 07, 2013, 03:58:17 pm by Surrey Rover »

He has a pilot licence??? He can't even spell the word...
Clown

Unless it's an American licence in which case he spelt it correctly.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on November 07, 2013, 04:13:51 pm by PDX_Rover »
CEO = Cock-End, Obviously.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on November 07, 2013, 06:56:10 pm by wilts rover »

That's not what I asked, I asked for Pilots licence numbers you know 12-34-56. That tells me all I want to know.

And when exactly was it you were with British Cycling (teaching Dave Brailsford everything he knows)?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on November 07, 2013, 07:13:42 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
You have a beautifully virile tongue and command of language however. I like you.

Got to be Dick Emery!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJmg-879j5o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJmg-879j5o</a>

LincolnDonny

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on November 07, 2013, 07:30:34 pm by LincolnDonny »
The honey moon period is well and truly over.

What the Oldham fans told us is coming true. We had the opportunity to get a result out of a poor performance on Saturday and what happened? He just hasn't got that tactical know how to get results in tight games. His team-set ups at times have been suicidal but we got away with it against rusty teams at the start of the season. He signed too many midfielders which means injuries to players in other areas leaves us automatically short. A man who is more interested in waxing his hair and whitening his teeth than instilling a sense of passion into the players is not the man to take this club forward.

The man to replace him: Gary Megson (A man with a magical influence on players, knowledge of local football and who puts his personal appearance second to the needs of the club)

As an honourable Scot he should walk away from the job with his dignity in tact. Back when I was the CEO for a well known fortune 500 company I eventually had to walk away myself as we had just become so dominant in the market a new regulatory body was set up to control our activities. I was headhunted by an international charity and raised record amounts of money. I don't really like the brag out it but that moved ultimately saved thousands of lives.

Time for Dickov to do the same thing and leave.

Have you put this in the wrong subject?
I assumed it should have been under EAST STAND LADIES TOILETS, and you was just testing to see if it would go around the bend. :silly:

Your idea doesn't FLOAT. :thumbdown:

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on November 07, 2013, 07:47:44 pm by IC1967 »
Alex Ferguson wouldn't of signed a team full of midfielders.

I don't mean to be pedantic but it really makes my piss boil when someone says 'wouldn't of' instead of 'wouldn't have'. As for your comments on Dickov, I couldn't disagree more. He's doing a great job with the resources at his disposal and will keep us up, I have no doubt.

Northants Nomad

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on November 07, 2013, 07:48:32 pm by Northants Nomad »
imagine even sir alex would struggle with a squad as stretched thin as ours.

And CEOs of organisations know the difference between 'of' and 'have'. It's "Alex Ferguson wouldn't have signed a team full of midfielders."

Northants Nomad

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on November 07, 2013, 07:49:06 pm by Northants Nomad »

I don't mean to be pedantic but it really makes my piss boil when someone says 'wouldn't of' instead of 'wouldn't have'.

Snap! Great minds.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on November 07, 2013, 08:22:31 pm by RedJ »

I don't mean to be pedantic but it really makes my piss boil when someone says 'wouldn't of' instead of 'wouldn't have'. As for your comments on Dickov, I couldn't disagree more. He's doing a great job with the resources at his disposal and will keep us up, I have no doubt.

Chris alive, a post of Mick's I agree with 100%. Never thought I'd see the day.

How anyone can call for Dickov's head all things considered is beyond me.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012