Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 05:28:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Wendies fans  (Read 11553 times)

roversdude

• VSC Member
Wendies fans
« on March 22, 2014, 06:06:27 pm by roversdude »
Giving it large walking past car parks and knocking young kids over
One knobhead in a parka in particular lucky not to get arrested

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
Re: Wendies fans
« Reply #1 on March 22, 2014, 06:07:56 pm by bpoolrover »
Close the singing section

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 22, 2014, 06:08:50 pm by mushRTID »
Surely they are used to losing to us by now?

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 22, 2014, 06:09:43 pm by dknward2 »
Police dont want the paperwork

KieronDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 22, 2014, 06:10:29 pm by KieronDRFC »
Must have been the singing section that provoked them

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 22, 2014, 06:11:17 pm by Copps is Magic »
Had to laugh at those three who got chased out of the south stand.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 22, 2014, 06:13:49 pm by roversdude »
Scary how they're not used to getting beat by us

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 22, 2014, 06:15:07 pm by Sprotyrover »
I had to laugh at the ' ARDOS 'chasing em! :facepalm:

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on March 22, 2014, 06:37:32 pm by RoversAlias »
Put it this way I'm glad the 'Ardo Brigade (partially borrowed from Sproty there) don't come to every game.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 22, 2014, 06:45:03 pm by rich1471 »
when the wendies were getting chased out did one of them hit a small kid as he was crying and could not see what went on if they did hit a kid who looked about 7 they need locking up.   

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on March 22, 2014, 06:46:43 pm by Jenny »
I was disappointed that I had to move my 7 year old niece in the first half because of a group of morons who were trying to pretend they were 'hard'. I generally don't care what people get up to inside and outside of the ground but when their are kids around, it's not big nor clever.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on March 22, 2014, 06:47:37 pm by hoolahoop »
Scary how they're not used to getting beat by us

I know they should be used to losing to us by now but they still want to help our cashflow out . It's a big day out for them , if you lived in S6 like they do you would understand.
Not surprised at them giving it ''massive'' around town and after the game......that's their style. Pity they couldn't repricate it as away fans. They were so quiet today !

jonrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on March 22, 2014, 06:50:53 pm by jonrover »
I had a good view of the young lad and he was screaming "daddy". I think he old fella was one of those chasing out the wendies and he got collared himself. Ended up coming back in to his seat but should know better when taking kids.

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on March 22, 2014, 06:58:19 pm by Padge_DRFC »
I love how everyone is blaming the lads and kids who gave it back to the wendie fans acting like kitsons in the home end. Drfc are the ones at fault willy nilly flogging tickets to Wednesday fans knowingly. But I suppose it's the Rovers way to moan about our own fans. Next time we play Leeds and Wednesday lets leave their fans to do what they want in our end. Another thing I don't have sympathy for anyone who brings having a kid with thrm into it. As like every other game the family stand is never full. If you dont want your child to witness things like this or hear foul language there is designated stand for this.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on March 22, 2014, 07:25:28 pm by hoolahoop »
No-one is blaming our fans directly but they didn't help (see Jenny's post earlier).
We don't need this sort of 'outing' that was going on..........leave that to the stewards that's what they get paid for ffs.
The chavish behaviour today from both sets of supporters was nothing short of pathetic. Young kids are definitely NOT in the line of fire nor should any of our adults or visiting parents be ever wary for their safety. Quite plainly they are NOT fair game ever.
This has nothing to do with the NW singing area whatsoever.

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on March 22, 2014, 07:25:38 pm by jonnydog »

I wonder if this was the same thing I witnessed walking back after game?

One Wendy hit out at one of our fans after squaring up to him and I think they both ended upon the hedges.

Two police ladies on horseback were behind them. Think they intervened but neither got off their horse.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 07:27:46 pm by jonnydog »

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on March 22, 2014, 07:32:29 pm by hoolahoop »

I wonder if this was the same thing I witnessed walking back after game?

One Wendy hit out at one of our fans after squaring up to him and I think they both ended upon the hedges.

Two police ladies on horseback were behind them. Think they intervened but neither got off their horse.

Sounds all imitation '70's' stuff, good job some of these weren't around then. They wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes in those days.
There is no history of trouble between our clubs  (apart from the fact that nowadays we beat them) so why are the Wendies trying to create one ? Perhaps they miss the Blades.

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on March 22, 2014, 07:35:32 pm by Jenny »
I love how everyone is blaming the lads and kids who gave it back to the wendie fans acting like kitsons in the home end. Drfc are the ones at fault willy nilly flogging tickets to Wednesday fans knowingly. But I suppose it's the Rovers way to moan about our own fans. Next time we play Leeds and Wednesday lets leave their fans to do what they want in our end. Another thing I don't have sympathy for anyone who brings having a kid with thrm into it. As like every other game the family stand is never full. If you dont want your child to witness things like this or hear foul language there is designated stand for this.

I agree with you in respect of foul language, but not violence and/or people generally acting like t**ts. Funnily enough it was those who were moved out of the west stand due to singing section closing who were hell bent on causing trouble in the South.

podrover73

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on March 22, 2014, 07:35:52 pm by podrover73 »
It's because they can't work out how they got beat TLOD as they are so massive

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on March 22, 2014, 07:42:27 pm by Bentley Bullet »
What do you mean imitation '70's stuff? Most of the Wednesday fans think it still is the 70's!

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on March 22, 2014, 07:43:32 pm by hoolahoop »

I agree with you in respect of foul language, but not violence and/or people generally acting like t**ts. Funnily enough it was those who were moved out of the west stand due to singing section closing who were hell bent on causing trouble in the South.

Nothing to do with the Wendies giving it large then Jenny ?

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on March 22, 2014, 07:45:48 pm by hoolahoop »
What do you mean imitation '70's stuff? Most of the Wednesday fans think it still is the 70's!

True BB but it looks and sounds imitation. For those of us around in the 70's know that it was so different and tougher then.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on March 22, 2014, 07:47:54 pm by bpoolrover »
Close the south

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on March 22, 2014, 07:48:26 pm by RobTheRover »
Anyone see the nasty incident on that patch of ground used as a cut through to the Premier Inn car park?  Looked like a rovers fan was getting a kicking but there was a Wendy with his nose all over his face.  Not sure who had smacked who first there.

andysly

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on March 22, 2014, 08:09:06 pm by andysly »
Looked pathetic to me, why after Wednesday fans were being shown the door some of our fools wanted to safely abuse them from the walkway I don't know. Oh sorry it was because it was safely. Made themselves look idiots.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on March 22, 2014, 08:10:35 pm by RedJ »
Close the south
Not a childish response at all.

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on March 22, 2014, 08:13:04 pm by donnievic »
Sure I saw James Harper down the front with the so called DDR youth with all the pointing that was going on,didn't know the perimeter fence was electrified take it must be as not one wanted to try and get close and throw a punch at the Wednesday fans

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on March 22, 2014, 08:13:38 pm by bobjimwilly »
Anyone see the nasty incident on that patch of ground used as a cut through to the Premier Inn car park?  Looked like a rovers fan was getting a kicking but there was a Wendy with his nose all over his face.  Not sure who had smacked who first there.

Saw that too Rob. They ended up sorting it out themselves and both packed it in after 5 minutes. South Yorkshire's finest nowhere to be seen.

Slimneil

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on March 22, 2014, 08:15:04 pm by Slimneil »
At first the stewards were going to take the wendies fans to the away end surly the must  be ejected straight out ? Took them a few mins to make this decision 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 10:30:30 pm by Slimneil »

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on March 22, 2014, 08:17:07 pm by RobTheRover »
Leeds fans were in there too. Crikey. No wonder it was kicking off.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012